It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: Dead Protestors CNN video: Staged Hoax ???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
and not one person has informed me
how they think 25 dead protestors got
up on the roof of a 3 story building ???

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

And by claiming things like special forces tattoos that don't exist is just as bad as the media propaganda we see across mainstream media.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

And by claiming things like special forces tattoos that don't exist is just as bad as the media propaganda we see across mainstream media.

lol
are you saying this Spec Op Tattoo does not
even exist ???

dude, you can get ur gf's genitals tattooed
on ur body if the price is right

Anything can be tattooed.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

thats where i think your arguement has strenght and where you made an excellent point, you should of left the tattoo out of it in my opinion, unless you could of shown something more conclusive. i have replayed the clip numerous times and still cannot make out what is on his arm. but that should'nt be the issue here the issue should be what you pointed out in the post i am replying to. but people are going to focus on the tattoo now, which is a shame and why you should of left it out.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
can you get a better image of the tattoo ? otherwise it's a pretty flimsy case. it wouldn't surprise me at all, but I'm just saying I'm not convinced

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
but people are going to focus on the tattoo now, which is a shame and why you should of left it out.

good, I hope they do focus on the tattoo.
motive plays a huge role on a crime scene.
some clues are more obvious than others.

we got similar clues in the OBL video
with the power drill on the table and the
110 volt power strip and accessories.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I am talking about your imagination cooking up tattoos on forearms that don't exist. You know what I mean and several people have called you on it yet you don't want to answer any questions.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

the stairs ? elevator ? I hope there is more to your case than this

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

I am talking about your imagination cooking up tattoos on forearms that don't exist. You know what I mean and several people have called you on it yet you don't want to answer any questions.

that's what the tattoo looks like to me.
course if 100 people look at it, then ur
probably gonna get 100 different answers
as to what it looks like to them. So ur
question is ambiguous.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
can you get a better image of the tattoo ?

I have been working on that.
the problem lies with the video
resolution. When u zoom in
it pixelates too badly and loses
shape.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Did you not hear the part where they say IN THIS VIDEO that the cannot confirm when or where this video was actually taken?

Come on, lately you have been showing your biases more and more and leaving out a lot of facts... Even doing quite a bit of bending the truth and distorting info, much like the media does, as you speak out against such awful things...

They say in this video that they cannot confirm when and where the video was actually taken...

For it to be a hoax they would have to be saying that it is in fact video of syrian protestors dead and killed by Syrian officials.... They did not say that, now did they? No, they speculated that it may be. But did NOT say for sure it was.

Come on boondock, you are slipping lately.

Let go of your bias and examine ALL facts and report fairly and honestly. Making the truth known is what it's all about and if you continue to ignore facts, well, then you are not really helping anything.

ha, who would have thought I would be defending the MSM... But I am right now...

if you are going to take a stance on something, do so fairly... Do you not think people will see the same video and hear them saying that they cannot confirm anything? So why bother pretending like they are hoaxing?

What else can I say at this point except for... Come on, Boondock.... Just, come on.

If you are going to call your self an ATS reasercher/investigator,then realize that you are using the ATS name and you need to leave any and all bias behind... Otherwise it is as if you are slapping ATS in the face... Pretending you represent them some how... You don't.

If you investigate and report on your findings... People will lose respect for you if you hide facts and information....

Good day.
edit on 5-6-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Those people are still waiting on you to point out that in the video the anchor states that they cannot confirm when or where the video is from.... Which makes it not a hoax. Just speculation.

But don't worry, those people don't have to wait for you. I pointed out the truth, for you...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
wth is this? being able to circle things with M$ paint doesn't = proof. if youve got something to say op , then say it!
ugh you circled some guys bare arm then claimed there a us military tattoo there, sorry but my eyes are in fairly good working order and i can see youre B$'ing, why even bother?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Why in the world would someone staging a dead protestors video do it on the roof of a building? That make no sense at all. Would't a parking lot be a more reasonable location to film the hoax.

In addition the fact that the A/C has no bullet holes does not mean no bullets were fired. Obviously, bullet damage is highly dependent on the direction the bullet is traveling. Without knowing what directions the they were shooting, we can't determine if there should be damage on the A/C.

The tattoo evidence is simply not there. I can't make out anything there from the video.

The problem with how 25 dead protesters got up on the roof may be solved if you consider its plausible that they used the stairs or fire escape ladder while alive.

edit on 5-6-2011 by Kaploink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Did you not hear the part where they say IN THIS VIDEO that the cannot confirm when or where this video was actually taken?

I think it's pretty well confirmed the video was recorded
on a roof. And how did protestors get up on a roof ???

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
ha, who would have thought I would be defending the MSM... But I am right now...

and that disturbs me as well. maybe ur agenda
needs scrutiny. ur slipping. c'mon c'mon

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

so basically from the replies so far, it is just your opinion that it is a u.s. special forces tattoo?
i see evidence to support everything you are saying apart from this.

so can anybody tell me why a Syrian Army Soldier would have a U.S. Spec Ops Tattoo on his right forearm ???

you seem pretty sure yourself, but the evidence shown to support it, does not show it. you have to expect people to question you on that part.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

We had the 'it looks like it to me' argument over Obama's birthday cirtificate and you had to back down over some assertions there. It is insane to post a blurry picture and expect us to believe something that clearly isn't there.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
Why in the world would someone staging a dead protestors
video do it on the roof of a building?

hoaxing a fake video of human rights abuses
gives NATO ammunition to bomb Syria just
like Libya. IMO, this was the entire purpose
for the hoax and then passed on by a human
rights organization to MSM.

We heard this same chit with Saddam,
then with Gadaffi. And now Syria !!!!
Can't you see NATO is making a power
play for the entire ME ???

However, this time it failed due to somebody
forgot to cover up their tattoo. There are always
mistakes made in a crime.
Most times you just have to be patient
enough for them to materialize.

edit on 6/5/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Why wouldn't protesters be on rooftops?

Syrians protest from rooftops after army action

Women and children in the besieged Syrian city of Deraa chanted "God is greatest against the tyrant" from rooftops in the night after troops backed by tanks intensified a crackdown on the city, a resident said.

Reuters

Clutching at straws boon...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

There's not a whole lot coming out of Libya but I have a handle on Syria and it would be easier to view if anyone understands arabic because thats what the Youtube videos are titiled. The ones I've posted are real.

Naturally, there are going to be afew videos over all that are what I deem Pallywood, Libbywood and Syriwood.....basically fakes.
edit on 5-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join