It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swiftboat Cmdr. Kerry sinking like a rock!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
They always say that the truth will set you free... In this particular case, however, the truth may hold some war crime citations for Senator Kerry...

www.drudgereport.com...

This individual is certainly unfit for command as far as I am concerned!

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Nevermind

[edit on 6-8-2004 by curme]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I am not living in the past! Wasn't it John Kerry and his campaign that brought up the whole Vietnam thing? Yes! Didn't Kerry continue to tout his service as a verteran and alleged war hero? Yes! Wasn't it Kerry who helped Spielberg produce a film about his Vietnam service? Yes! Didn't Kerry and his campaign attack Bush's lack of service in Vietnam? Yes! I am sorry that your man has to rely on his alleged heroism in Vietnam as a platform for his campaign. He should have realized and understood the ramifications of this decision but he apparently didn't think it through.

You see, this new information reveals the true character of the man, John Kerry, and now he doesn't want America to see that true character. You can say that I am living in the past in looking at this information, however, I am looking toward the FUTURE and analysing the type of leadership that Kerry would provide this country.

When interviewing for a job, the company reviews your PAST work history as an indicator and a guage as to how you will perform in the future and to reveal your true character. Face it, Kerry is failing miserably in this interview for the American Presidency and he has no one to blame but himself.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hopefully Kerry has more to offer than "I fought in Vietnam". There are thousands and thousands who fought in Vietnam, Desert Storm, but that that doesn't mean that they are fit to be president. Kerry needs to find a real substantial reason for me to vote for him. I haven't seen one yet.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Bates recalls a particular patrol with Kerry on the Song Bo De River. He is still "haunted" by the incident:

With Kerry in the lead, the boats approached a small hamlet with three or four grass huts. Pigs and chickens were milling around peacefully. As the boats drew closer, the villagers fled. There were no political symbols or flags in evidence in the tiny village. It was obvious to Bates that existing policies, decency, and good sense required the boats to simply move on.

Instead, Kerry beached his boat directly in the small settlement. Upon his command, the numerous small animals were slaughtered by heavy-caliber machine guns. Acting more like a pirate than a naval officer, Kerry disembarked and ran around with a Zippo lighter, burning up the entire hamlet.

Bates has never forgotten Kerry's actions.

I don't know why, but I can't stop laughing. Is it the pirate imagery? Or the idea that this guy Bates still has nightmares about that bloodthirsty rogue Kerry laying slaughter to pigs and chickens.

Whatever. I'm sure this is a duplicate post, but I can't bring myself to care right now. Googling for Kerry in a Pirate outfit now. ARGH! Shiver me timbers.

I just love the RNC concern over this one. Can you really trust this man to do the right thing and nuke Mecca? NO. He's just not crazy enough. Vote Wild Man Cheney/Bush!

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
At least I know what I'm getting with Cheney and Bush. With Kerry you can never tell!

Laugh all you want Rant... this information reveals the true character of the man. I'm just dismayed that you find this revelation comical as opposed to horrific. But hey, it's your vote... do whatever you want with it.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
kozmo

Great post and well spoken.
It definitely gives "fence sitters" something to consider.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Lets see....

A Liar...(Kerry) (all politicians are liars, no shocker there)

or

A Deserter...(Bush)

Gee....such great choices....

Yes, I know what I'll get with Bush (lessened freedoms, even worse foreign image of America, a quicker road to WWIII, likely a draft, a man who wasn't even elected the first time (by the majority anyhoo), not to mention a total embecile, who though graduating from an Ivy League school (with Daddy's money), can't even manage to go a day without slaughtering the English language.

Personally, I'm still for the "anybody but Bush candidate"....

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Consider what?

Kerry is leading the polls. And no matter how hard he tries, Bush cannot stop the flow of information regarding his utter failures with the economy, the war in Iraq, ect.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Pushing discussion onto this topic into this one thread.

new topics

top topics

join