It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The C14 radio carbon dating confirm: The Bosnian "Moon" Pyramid was build 10,000 years ago!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
As it seems that no credible scientific documents have been brought about the Pyramids Hills, let me quote Nabil Swelim, Rear Admiral (retired), Ba, Ma, M.sc., PhD (summa cum laude), Habilitation, currently D.sc. Candidate, Egyptologist, Pyramid research, Art and Architecture.

In short: they are pyramids. It's yet unknown if they are man built or not and if man built to what extent. They are worth researching.

Disagreements are the right of everyone and they have to be respected; but they have to show on what issues they disagree. Opinions or statements made without evidence are not decisive, rejections for no reason are not accepted, whims are not scientific, condescending and insulting statements must come to an end.

The realization of the presence of the Bosnian pyramid hills have generated joy, anger and other reactions that range from reasonable to temperamental. The angry and temperamen-tal who claim that there are no pyramids in Bosnia must know that in scientific research: negative evidence is no evidence.

The Monumental concept is slowly being understood. Geologists agree that the hills date to the Miocene geological era. The Pleistocene era and the following tectonics roughly shaped the hills. Human intervention brought them as much as possible to perfection. However, one must determine who was responsible for the intervention and over what time period it occurred.

We realize that the pyramid hills have common and local properties. In regard to the com-mon properties, they have some parallels with other pyramids in the world. Beyond these parallels a red line should be drawn because local properties in Bosnia have a different sce-nario.

nabilswelim.com...
nabilswelim.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Torbu

Thank you very much for these important documents that coming fron another reliable source!

I try to read all!
Star for you

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

Two notes: we owe the salvation of Classical knowledge to the Muslims, who in the 8th century translated greek works into arabic. It wasn't until much later, the 12th century, that European scholars sought out these arabic translations, and went on to look for original greek books that they translated into latin. There is an exception of some Irish monks, but the greek works that they had access to were few and far between.

Also, we could blame Christians for the obscurity in the first place, as the Roman Christians were prolific in their efforts to destroy pagan books.

Secondly, there's many examples of the church destroying knowledge, but I'll just list one - and it's a biggie: the destruction of the entire Mayan written language.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Arken

You, like many other "naysayers", in these few hours, have added me as a "Respected Foe"!

Seems that I've touched a wasps nest!

Many enemies, many HONOR!

I even got a FOE for my simple post here.

I merely set the table straight, pointed out that many people are just ridiculing and insulting the topic and the posters and boom, now I'm their enemy too. Good, I can't stand it when people want to use ridicule as the main basis of their intellectual debate.

I did not say the pyramids are legit, I simply sought proof of it. I realized through researching information provided, there is no proof that this is a hoax. The lack of University diplomas does not make a human stupid, in fact it's usually the other way around. Anyone can tell the truth, and anyone can tell falsehoods. You just have to be willing to look for the evidence.

And the evidence to this is under a lot of dirt. It needs to be dug up to prove what exists or doesn't exist under it. How am I a Foe for being logical and consistent and patient and prudent? Gotta be kidding me.

As usual, my friend, you always center the point!

However There are some analitical and scientific analisys about this Enigmatic Archeological site in the Heart of the Old Europe.
edit on 6-6-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This man is very controversial, but he seems to genuinely believe his claims. I would like to believe they are pyramids. Only time will tell. I'm going to try my best to be patient and have a completely open mind on this one.

^Well said, Arken.

edit on 6-6-2011 by 0rg0n3 because: no reason

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I think in many peoples minds the jury is still out. Since when have you become an expert...

The jury is out in your mind because you haven't read anything about the pyramids or research. The 'pyramids' scam has been around for years and not a single reputable scientist accepts it. You can flag the crap out of this thread and next week, it'll still be a hill...

Who needs to be 'an expert' when you can consult them? Go to the scholarly, peer-reviewed papers and discussion boards and see what the real experts have concluded. I warn you, it ain't nice. I posted a statement earlier that's invisible to idiots, but it emphasises that the archaeological community regard 'Bosnian Pyramids' a hoax and have for years.

Screw 'em I say! We've got a YT vid that 'proves' all history is a lie...let's stop fighting and all go home...the guy on YT says it's all a lie.

reply to post by wrkn4livn

True, I think mankind was reduced to tribal life after a great catastrophe many thousands of years ago (probably where we will end up when the global event occurs) but to say, worse, believe, that we did not get organized until Christian religion came around is short-sighted to say the least.

Who me? I haven't said a word about Christianity...not a peep.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Thanks for the Post...

Good Stuff.. Indiana Jones would be Proud..

What happened to Deny Ignorance People?

It seems our beloved slogan itself has been denied.

Deny Ad Hominem Attacks.

You think you know everything?

huh.. now that's funny.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Thanks to you for your precious video add on!
Star for you.

A clue, near another clue, near another clue, near another clue, near another clue...............

For this we (I) like the Groove (ATS)!
Ray Parker Jr. & the Radyo!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Lets hope this news spurs the Bosnian Gov to invest more into the excavation.....
Volunteers only at the moment isn't it?
S+F btw....a step further towards confirmation of a lost period of history.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have yet to see any evidence that these are not pyramids, and the videos sure shows what looks like artificial structures. So, unless the videos are complete fakes, there are some legitimate finds there.

What we have for debunking are a lot of claims and personal attacks from the archeology world, but no reports of someone actually going there and looking at the site.

It is really pathetic when a site calling itself archeology.com attacks the claims by attacking the person reporting the find, rather than citing factual evidence. So what if Semir Osmanagic is into Mayan prophecy, Isaac Newton was heavily into the occult, and would probably be hanging out on a site like ATS if he was alive today. Should we discount Newton because he was into alchemy?

Until these academic priests get off their tuffs, and go look at the site, and provide something to blame their dismissal on, why should be take them seriously.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51021214d57e.jpg[/atsimg]Humans do have an amazing capacity for believing what they choose -- and excluding that which is painful.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

and you are right this will if uncovered change the acepted history of the world
reply to post by XPLodER

And I'm sure the likes of Graham Hancock, John Anthony West, Robert Bauval et al will be celebrating the long awaited kick in the arse for that muppet Dr Zahi Hawass if this pans out.

If as some suspect Hawass has been hiding something all this time then perhaps he should be considering fessing up a little as the Bosnian finds will certainly effect his ticket sales.

Nice thread OP S&F

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

You wrote pretty much what was going through my mind when I read through the thread, which gets longer every time I start reading, its so fascinating!

I believe ancient homo sapiens sapiens was very different in his awareness of life and especially the earth. Perhaps we only see part of his creative genius when we look at cave paintings because we either don't look, or recognize his amazing artistry implanted on the landscapes where he transformed them to the shapes he wanted. A prime example of this is the Glastonbury Zodiac (which can only be seen from 5 miles up (Mary Caine and Katherine Emma Maltwood books). This zodiac is very large it spreads around the Glastonbury Tor and is on obviously very sacred, albeit wet land. How ancient man, without many facets of our modern technology, managed all that feat demanded is astounding. That's why I can see the possibility of his utilising the land is Bosnia no trouble whatsoever. I tended to think of pyramids as the, dare I say, traditionally constructed ones in South America or Egypt. They are made up of precision carved blocks not etched into the landscape. (I only saw the egg-shaped ones when I read through this thread).

I am not surprised about the reticense concerning these pyramids, their age and location, because they upset not only so many sacred cows such as the biblical idea of the age of God's creation of man but they breach the stalwark's team effort of persuading us that mankind started in Africa and migrated to the West. We probably will always be in difficulty with this because much of the surface of the earth suffers major traumas through: ice ages, floods, earthquakes, vulcanic eruption, tsunamis etc - any of these, or a number of them occur, there is precious little evidence left on the surface + the debris can be carried for miles.

If you consider other ancient phenomena such as Nan Modal, situated roughly halfway between Hawaii and the Philippines, part of whose structure can be dated due to the rise in sea level around l2,000 years ago. These ancient peoples transported over water and lifted 25 ton stone logs at least thirty feet above a flinty coral base in the middle of the ocean then manipulated sixty ton blocks into the walls. They also quarried 250 million tons of stone to build a city of towers and canals. (Frank Joseph).

Many countries had the dreaded hand of Rome erase their pasts, my country Briton especially so. It does not take a mind reader to understand that Rome's papacy has confiscated every bit of ancient knowledge the merry freaks in frocks could get their hands on and probably along with that, much of the artifacts that 'embarrassed' the ideals they were peddling. That also could well have involved demolition and landscape gardening.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You nailed that buddy!!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

How many time you want add me as your Respected Foe? 3, 4 ,5?

This is the second message from you!

To Mods: Please let me know How many time a member can add another member as his respected foe?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Sorry my fault, I thought you were trying to give the link as an example that the pyramids were actually accepted as real.

I iz dum sumtimz

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Then why are you here on a conspiracy website trying to debunk everything?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
As many here know I'm an "outside the Box" Early man/Ancient Monument builders etc enthusiast but...

This doesn't really confirm anything other than the material itself that they tested is 10,000+ years old. Until the entire site is thoroughly investigated and excavated it's all speculation and conjecture IMO. I'll admit, the site is very interesting and I'd love nothing more for them to be proven to be what many have speculated them to be.

A. Pyramids/Temples

and

B. As ancient as many believe them to be.

So where does this leave us?
In time more shall be revealed one way or the other.

edit on 5-6-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Agreed, but AHHHHHHHHRGH. You changed your profile pic. Didn't recognize you. Had to re-read your comment. Still waiting for part three, yanno.

Hypothesis B is what I tend towards, but it would require a MAJOR rewrite of the history books, and millions, maybe even billions, would be perplexed. You know that. You've seen all the anomalies. You want to believe. So do I. I want proof.

Is it so hard to believe that we had a world-wide culture about 12k years ago, wiped out by a cataclysm? I've read Hapgood and Hancock, and the earth did go through a spill around then. There have been several ELEs over millions of years. How many false starts have we had? Zero? Meh.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReconX
reply to post by Kandinsky

Then why are you here on a conspiracy website trying to debunk everything?

So if one is aware that a thread is a bunch of hooey, one is not permitted to rebut? Check the ATS motto, Sparky...Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

So come on give us the facts that you know it's all "hooey" (whatever that means?)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join