It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The C14 radio carbon dating confirm: The Bosnian "Moon" Pyramid was build 10,000 years ago!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sense9000

I'd just like to point out that the source you offered is extremely bias, in fact much more than wikipedia probably is. Also, a discovery of this magnitude would most likely become internationally recognized, and rationally speaking, there is no logical reason why this would be covered up. People are too fast to jump into conspiracy theories, this is an exciting discovery and for people to be making up reasons why it would be threatening to present makes your argument look even more embarrassing, not that it is your doing.

When the public hear about this kind of thing on this kind of site they believe it with less evidence, especially due to the fact that the people who contribute the most traffic are obviously saturated in conspiracy theories. It is ironic that the motto of this site is "DENY IGNORANCE" and yet everyone presents their ideas confidently and with passion, despite being ignorant to the scientific concepts related to the issue. Passion and gut feeling do not constitute reality, science constitutes reality.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by Kandinsky

One bad thread after another.

One bad comment after another

There is no 'Bosnian pyramid.

Your blind presumption and excessive self-esteem do not make to see you beyond your nose.

Perhaps you'd like to investigate a little further. Wishes do not morph into facts because of your belief. As such, you are merely embarrassing yourself.en.wikipedia.org...
Could there be datable organic material available? Maybe...but even so, as they say in the trade, "One date is no date". Not to mention that context is everything. But I wouldn't belittle someone who attempts to throw some science at a leap of faith.

Did you happen to read the link you claimed showed that he was 'Embarrassing [him]self"? Here let me quote you the first line "The term Bosnian pyramids has been used for a cluster of natural geological formations..." Or how about this one "Scientific investigations of the site show that the so-called pyramids are natural formations..."

It would seem to me that he was factually correct. There are no Bosnian Pyramids...only some "so called" pyramids that are actually natural structures....whether or not that is true, I suppose will be argued, but the fact remains...you tried to embarrassed him with an article that essentially backs up what he said....In other words the only one you embarrassed was yourself.
edit on 5-6-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: I left out the word "is"....Yep, that's what I did alright...So I put it back in. Does it make you happy to know this? I'm glad if so.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

There is a lot of evidence for the bosnian pyramids. Take a look at some of these Pics.

www.piramidasunca.ba...

Watch these videos

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Please take the time to watch all the videos.
edit on 5-6-2011 by Sense9000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nanoduke

Of course its a biased site. Its the site created by Semir. lol. Regardless of the "bias," which i never said wiki was, there is undoubtedly evidence that there are pyramids under those hills. Im not passionate about it or have a gut feeling. Ive done research, heard radio interviews of Semir and other archaeologists, and watched events held by Semir.
The only reason I go to conspiracy on the subject is because everytime there is something posted about the bosnian pyramids there are some many posts that say there is no evidence for the pyramids and site wiki over and over. The hoax posts are also very offensive to other posts and usually do not site any other information.

The fact is there is overwhelming evidence and I would go as far as to say that there is proof that there is man made structures under the hills. watch the videos and look at the pictures in my last post.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Official information says it's not man made, and the sites found were built into them, and considering they are, in effect, dirt, I have some serious doubts of your claims. Plus we don't know if this stuff was made by people living on the site or builders, if there even were any.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

There's a lot of stuff that 'look like' evidence...and isn't really.

Over the years, plenty of experts have been there and looked for themselves. They found nothing to suggest that a man-made pyramid lay beneath the hill.

DECLARATION

We, the undersigned professional archaeologists from all parts of Europe, wish to protest strongly at the continuing support by the Bosnian authorities for the so-called “pyramid” project being conducted on hills at and near Visoko. This scheme is a cruel hoax on an unsuspecting public and has no place in the world of genuine science. It is a waste of scarce resources that would be much better used in protecting the genuine archaeological heritage and is diverting attention from the pressing problems that are affecting professional archaeologists in Bosnia-Herzegovina on a daily basis.

Professor Hermann Parzinger, President, German Archaeological Institute, Berlin

Professor Willem Willems, Inspector General, Rijksinspectie Archeologie (RIA), The Hague

Dr Jean-Paul Demoule, President, Institut nationale de recherches archéologiques préventives (INRAP), Paris

Professor Romuald Schild, Director, Institute of Archaeology and Ethnology, Polish Academy of Sciences,
Warsaw

Professor Vassil Nikolov, Director, Institute of Archaeology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia

Professor Anthony Harding, President, European Association of Archaeologists, c/o Institute of Archaeology, Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague

Dr Mike Heyworth, Director, Council for British Archaeology, York
Source

Also have a look at the Geology of the Bosnian Pyramids. Not only are the experts unanimous that there are no pyramids, they explain what Osmanagic is actually mistaking or mis-selling as evidence.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
As fascinating as this stuff is, even if it was geniune and history was 're-written' it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Good luck prying people away from Facebook and Reality TV to tell them about 10,000 year old pyramids in Bosnia that could turn history on it's head.

Even if someone found undeniable proof that human history was probably a gazillion years old and we were all created by giant purple aliens who lived in tents in Mongolia, 99% of the people on earth still wouldn't give a crap because

1) They would still have to go to work in the morning
2) Pay rent
3) Buy groceries
4) Pay taxes
5) Log on to facebook
6) Get on twitter to tell everyone what they did at 6:02 p.m and then at 6:04 p.m and then 6:07 and so on
7) Send a flurry of sms/text messages on their phones without vowels, because who needs vowels right

8) Deal with their wives/husbands, girlfriends/boyfriends, parents, siblings, friends etc etc
9) Get some zzzzz's

Rinse and repeat.

Not much room in there to think about the origins of mankind

edit on 6-6-2011 by Fatgoblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
reply to post by Arken

Organic adhesive holding blocks together? I've never had organic chemistry so I can't say, but if someone who has can explain what this means, I've appreciate it. I can't imagine anything other than cement holding blocks together, and I don't think cement is organic.

This archeologist is controversial. I'm really not sure he can be trusted. And, he does not say he believes the pyramid was man made. He said he only uses the word pyramid to refer to it that way due to its shape. That's what I read on wikipedia anyway. So, it could just be a big hill in the shape of a pyramid, with, uhh, 10,000 year-old goop stuck between the...whatever.

Mastic is an adhesive used frequently in tile work, which, I learned a few days ago, is an organic compound derived from the mastic tree. Source

Perhaps they used something similar...?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Well I respect the fact that your staying open-minded about the issue as the excavations are on-going and no definite conclusion has been made just yet. It's hard to choose a side based on empirical data when there is a lack of it, this could be one of those discoveries that are only being studied due to the significance of what it would mean if it were constructed by a civilization, and it will always be fueled by the need to prove that. These archeologists may spend the rest of their lives believing it is a pyramid and studying it just because of how significant it COULD be. Sometimes its just better to move on until a definite conclusion has been made, as it is pretty much impossible to come to a sensible one with only these photos and videos, which are also bias.

And also, I'm new to the site, can you tell me what the letters beneath my name stand for bychance? (like the W, K, etc)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

not this again, let me guess then the next thing your going to claim that 10,000 years ago Bosnian Muslims made the Pyramid? , the Pyramid site is nothing more then a Pyramid hill , a site desperate seeking tourists.

Tell me if your country had a war what would you do to gain back the tourists? some other news sites and mainstream have already debunked it i cant believe ATS is still talking about the nonexistent bosnian Pyramids

By the way i wouldn't trust anything from that Bosnian supposed news site or blog, in the past they have posted alot of fake news articles.

So it seems now that some of the ATS members are willing to believe almost anything now, even if a hill that has a shape of Pyramid is a real Pyramid, which this was debunked.
edit on 6-6-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I thought that the Bosnian "pyramids" had been thoroughly debunked as a hoax, not to mention that Osmanagic isn't even an archaeologist. I'll be the first that it would be pretty cool if these were real (I mean, I LOVE this kinda thing), but there's just no proof for them being nothing more than, well, hills. What really annoys me though is that the media circus caused by this guy has ended up actually damaging the surrounding area. The three links below sum up all the arguments against the pyramids pretty succinctly, much better than I ever could. Also, I think it's worthy to note that unlike Osmanagic, these are from a highly reputable source.

www.archaeology.org...
www.archaeology.org...
www.archaeology.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Of course the material is that old. Doesn't prove its a real pyramid, or what ever though. There's no Carbon-pyramid test. Sorry i'm not trying to ridicule you, its just something that doesn't prove it one war or the other.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I say enough already.

I have a friend. This friend has his own small water drilling rig. I helped him drill his own well. He also has a core sample bit with this setup. Lets get a core sample.......Oh, wait.....That won't happen. We need to believe.......not know for sure. It is good for tourism.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sense9000

There is a lot of evidence for the bosnian pyramids. Take a look at some of these Pics.

www.piramidasunca.ba...

Watch these videos

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Please take the time to watch all the videos.
edit on 5-6-2011 by Sense9000 because: (no reason given)

Thats not evidence

as for the Mainstream news Abc video about the the bosnian pyramids, ABC News has been known for the support of the bosnian Muslim government, the ABC News video news story of the pyramids is a fake news story nothing more then to promote the bosnian travel tourism.

ABC Was glad to help out with the task of creating the fake story which people like are easily fooled.

Youtube videos aren't hardly any evidence nor that link piramidasunca
as for the youtube videos i am noticing alots anti serbian comments and alots of radicalism.

Also noticed people on the comments claiming now that
1.Bosnian Muslims are now ancient aliens
2.ancient aliens meet with Muslims in bosnia in the past
3.Tribal War Comments between serb and none Muslims

Nice going there Sense9000 you really lack the sense of any real history what pyramids look like not to mention the bosnian Muslims now are desperately seeking medias attention.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This is totally disgusting, most of you should be ashamed.

What is with all this ridicule?

I have not seen anyone debunk the pyramid theory yet. Nor have I seen conclusive proof that it's legit either.

If all you have to say is ridicule and not helping interested parties like myself find answers, all I have left to do is ignore your vitriol.

I have already seen enough that there is a high possibility this could turn out to be something significant. If you don't think so, fine, but why the ridicule?

I guess I just need to make a list of people who have no credibility whatsoever. The insult mongers.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I have not seen anyone debunk the pyramid theory yet. Nor have I seen conclusive proof that it's legit either.

yes it was by the euporean groups in 2006/2007

Link 1Link 2

Look at the References for the links at the wikipedia article, this has been posted number of times on the net over and over by the Bosnian Muslims.

I guess I just need to make a list of people who have no credibility whatsoever. The insult mongers.

Ah so you believe the Bosnian Muslims who lie all the time?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I love the idea of the Bosnian Pyramids! When I first became aware of them, I researched hungerly the whole thing.

But

Slowly I started to feel it just wasn't winning me over. I started to fall back down to earth.

I really should post photos from around the area I live- Perfect pyramid shaped hills everywhere, and peeking out between the greenery, you can see what looks like perfectly made masonery....square blocks- you'd swear it was a wall. On one pyramid which is actually (perfectly) flat on top, from our view up above, we can see a perfect grill pattern all over it. Tiny grasses make a cohesive criss cross pattern over the whole surface.

The Bosnian pyramids (and the Japanese underwater formations) got my imagnation going and I decided to investigate further. Hiked around my house, foudn that the stone which dominates naturally cracks and breaks into cubes with sharp and perfect angles. That is it's structure. You can do it yourself by dropping one. In between these layers is a silt like substance, that falls into the cracks and hardens. There's also another layer of a different kind of rock that was thrust up in some places and makes what looks walls sticking out.
The area is known for being in rich in fossils, all over you can just bend over and pick them up- trilobytes, those spirally-snail like things, fish......so this material is pretty old.

I am no geologist, I don't know the names of these rocks or their make up, but even I had could see- nature does amazing things, with no help from humans.

I decided not to spend the money on having that silt-like cement in the cracks carbon dated. But I bet it is old.

I'm sorry, but for me, this guy has not come up with enough evidence to be convincing. I wish he would. It would be cool.
edit on 6-6-2011 by coquine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Arken

not this again, let me guess then the next thing your going to claim that 10,000 years ago Bosnian Muslims made the Pyramid?

Muslims? WTF....?!

You are, clearly, pushed from an insane, incoherent, strange and mysterious compulsive behaviour....

You, like many other "naysayers", in these few hours, have added me as a "Respected Foe"!

Seems that I've touched a wasps nest!

Many enemies, many HONOR!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Ah so you believe the Bosnian Muslims who lie all the time?

All humans lie quite often.

Why would I believe someone or disbelieve them based on their religion or their ethnicity?

Do you even have a legitimate answer? I read your links, no evidence was provided that shows me what the interior make-up of the "hills" really are. I need to see digging to see evidence that it's bull or that it's legit. Get it? I require proof and I don't care what color or religion the person bringing the message is.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

You, like many other "naysayers", in these few hours, have added me as a "Respected Foe"!

Seems that I've touched a wasps nest!

Many enemies, many HONOR!

I even got a FOE for my simple post here.

I merely set the table straight, pointed out that many people are just ridiculing and insulting the topic and the posters and boom, now I'm their enemy too. Good, I can't stand it when people want to use ridicule as the main basis of their intellectual debate.

I did not say the pyramids are legit, I simply sought proof of it. I realized through researching information provided, there is no proof that this is a hoax. The lack of University diplomas does not make a human stupid, in fact it's usually the other way around. Anyone can tell the truth, and anyone can tell falsehoods. You just have to be willing to look for the evidence.

And the evidence to this is under a lot of dirt. It needs to be dug up to prove what exists or doesn't exist under it. How am I a Foe for being logical and consistent and patient and prudent? Gotta be kidding me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join