It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to end illegal immigration in a month, its incredably simple.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

You are right there and I agree.
As far as what all needs to be done before we are united, all that you mention above are desirable and they would be nice to see, however any cataclysmic event causing earth to be threatened en mass should serve to unite it. It might be a lot simpler than we imagine and happen a lot sooner than we expect. A North American Union would unite us with Mexico and Canada. I see that coming upon us fast as well. Like it or not.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

No. Thats why I think borders should be enforced - different groups of people simply cant be enemies if they live 3 000 km apart, separated by borders.

Hatred against each other will breed like rabbits in spring and what you get then is war over the smallest matters.

Were Serbians from Kosovo and Albanians such mortal enemies before the huge influx of Albanians into Kosovo in the last century?

I'll take it they weren't?

Were there such tensions with muslims in western Europe 20 years before as there are now?

No, but where did these tensions come from? Because 20 years ago there were Muslims in western Europe.
You say:

Mixing of incompatible cultures or economically and culturally incompatible (poor vs. rich, educated vs. illiterate and ignorant, secular vs. fundamentally religious) populations is what creates tensions, enemies and eventually ethnic wars.

Incompatibility between cultures is part of the ignorance we need to escape. But sadly, that is not part of this time. Maybe in two hundred years. But how come some cultures were compatible 20 years ago and not now? What incited this division?

Thats the elite globalisation agenda, thats what the word actually means - to abolish souvereign nation states and unite the whole world as slaves for them under their one world government. Huge immigration of foreigners into western world, and also the conflicts in the middle east, and invasion of Jews into Palestine, are all part of this plan.

That is a very slippery slope you trod close to...it is part of that very agenda you speak about to breed intolerance towards each other.

So instead of letting them win, effectively dividing us under the guise of unification, we should take it upon ourselves to unite. It won't happen in my lifetime I'm sure, but seeds can be sown can they not?
edit on 6-6-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
We've been using MIGRANT workers to Harvest our crops for years and years. They were legal MIGRANT workers with temperary Visa's to come into this Country and pick fruit,avacado's,strawberries,oranges etc.

Never mind the owners of the Ranches charged them room and board, advanced them meals against their future paycheck and fed the whole families who ALL worked on the farms.(child labor/yep) A LOT of the farmers and ranchers charged unreasonable fee's for these services.Don't like it? Move on.
The workers barely had enough money after expenses, to move to the next harvest or live off site. So, many would move onto the next property and wait for next harvest time incurring additional expenses with advance pay.
This process was and is repeated and has been for many generations of legale or illegle migrant workers.
So, between crops,to off set living expenses, many started trying to pick up some extra work.
At this same time..Workers Compensation Fraud was tripleing,labor wages were going throught the roof.and general contractors were having a hard time paying insurance and meeting payoff.
If you FELL on the job,you could sue your employer and go to a Worksman Comp MILL ,and get payed 80%
of your wages,settle out of court for a cash end "bonus" errrr settlement.
Enter the new labor force.. would work for cash...at much lower wages..JUST as hard without much skills..and BAM..employer saved money..and worker got more money then going back on the farm...
Farmers need workers.. construction laborers did'nt want to go back for slave wages..others DID...
BOOM Word spread, new wave of labor.... Working in the farms was still better then NO job in Central America..

So, NOW contractors were faced with resistence from mainstream Unions and unemployed skilled laborers. What to do?
Good help..cheap wages..No insurence bills..

Get a fake Social Security Card.

Now farmers had a new wave of workers they could manipulate on the circuit. Same thing..cheap wages,buy meals from THEM,and charge them for housing... Don't like it? Move on.

There is not a cut and dry solution of this vicious cycle that has been developing over years and years.
MANY illegels DID jump the border to have their children born here in for U.S. citizenship.
MANY became role model citizens even though,to this day they still can't read or speak English..
But their kids can..Some of that education and hospital bill incurred is PART of the reason California is broke..
Free education,free medical at the cost of the taxpayers..

NOW we have State representaves that want to deport some of these U.S. Citizens parents,for being illegle.
My kids had friends in (blank) school district that would come home praticlley crying they're friends parents were afraid they were being deported.What would happen to the kids? It's happening all over California.

Solution? A moratorum and a fee..Been here X number of years? Pay a fee..come clean,get a legal SS card and let's move on.

Liberals went CRAZY saying it's unconstitutional...so did people in their 30s40s,4and 50s fromMexico.This is their HOME. They're not going anywhere.

The easiest jobs to fake U.S. citizenship is construction and farming..Or WAS.

Manufacturing jobs were the easiest to attack and track so..that's what immigration did..

I can assure you if you look at the last 20 years of Temperary Job Services's (TEMP Company's) exploding,you will see a direct correlation between the number of new hire full time jobs(lower) and Temp services increase in business.

Why? Because the burden of proof who is a legel employee rests on the shoulder of the Temp service.
It takes the liability off the employer.
Get raided? Call the temp service.. Guess what? It's on them.
Temp companies charge roughly 2-3 dollars an HOUR over the workers wage to gaurentee they assume the liability.

To say you will just fine the employer..THAT"LL teach them is part of the problem.

GUESS what? Employers that didn't want to break the law,deal with this crap,hire all temps and needed hundreds of employees to work in LABOR intensive manufacturing? You know,put part A toghether to part B?
They went to MEXICO and built factories! Problem solved AND they get a tax break and lower wages..

Why pay a grumbling legal U.S. worker 8.50 an hour with every benefit known to GOD , when you can get the same labor for $4.50. Now.. EVERYONE in America is screaming lower Medical costs. So they move the jobs to Mexico..we say NOT THAT LOW,bring the jobs back!! NO lower the cost..
GET those Big Business guys.....

All Western States have been hit hard by this interwoven layer of compassion,consideration and FRUSTRATION about this whole debacle that is out of hand.

To "roundem up and send them home" seems a little harsh and unproductive.

Don't forget Boeing can't win contracts building new planes Worldwide because of Expenses in Washington State.It's not just the labor cost..but that's a significant cost to build a plane.
So,they announce they're opening a new plant in North Carolina.. Some people go.."Brilliant Move,Smart Business" Washinton State people go"How can you DO this to us?"

Boeing management sits down and looks at the numbers.. ""Hmmmm at THIS labor Rate,We won't get the Contract..Air France will get it..Can we cut back on material costs? No? Labor will save us THIS much in North Carolina? Really?" "Hmmm NO contract..or MOVE and get contract?" " HMMMM Call the Union and tell them they have to give up some costs or we're moving jobs out of State.. No? NO deal? We're OUT"

With gas prices staying as high as they are..FREIGHT charges have become a VERY difficult expense to absorbe.. SOME jobs will come BACK from overseas to the U.S. Can't afford the freight.. and it's unAmerican..
Most jobs will require some skilled labor on how to operate "automated" equipment. No skill? Won't learn one?

Pick fruit..they're always hiring. Includes room and board.. this a Temp position.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ignore the poor sentance stucture,poor paragraphing and misspellings.

Pretty weak.. My bad.

However, the facts are the facts.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
some already do

but it wont make a difference as long as sanctuary states and cities exist.

going after the employer is a nice idea but the reality is is just how big this country is

and too many people in this country think its a constitutional right for illegals to live and work here.

Ugh can't we just burn those people at the stake? Just kidding but really, WTF entitles these people under the constitution to MY JOB????

Not a damn thing does...there is not a damn thing in the constitution that says someone crossing into our country illegally has ANY rights AT ALL!!!! In fact it says quite the opposite!!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by openminded2011

Without cheap immigrant labor, either legal or illegal, crops will rot in the field and prices of hand picked vegetables will sky rocket and will only be for the wealthy.

I don't think Americans will work for min. wage picking fruit or other crops.

edit on 5-6-2011 by whaaa because: pt

Sure they will, I know plenty of people of white ethnicity that have done it as teens and ADULTS! This is so much BS...Propaganda and BS!!!!! We are seeing a A$$load of teens who aren't able to find jobs and who DO work for min. wage...they have no jobs because of these louses. They're an infestation and WTH do you think did it before they came here? WHITE FOLKS THAT'S WHO!!!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I agree with the OP, but the bleeding hearts out there are totally against this. Arizona has had to defend itself in courts due to the Obama administration suing them. Luckily, the Supreme Court ruled that Arizona can punish businesses for knowingly hiring illegal aliens. Something has to change. The U.S. cannot sustain unchecked immigration. Illegal immigration will destroy this country.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
having just moved from NC, and having two living near me (one next door) they hate the US. They are here to get money to send back to Mexico. They refuse to learn our language, and now the schools have to hire translators for the parents, and everything sent home has to include a spanish version. When my son was in third grade, he was taught Mexican history. He is now in tenth and has yet to learn American history. When you went to wal-mart, the wife would have a cart full of groceries and pay for it with food stamps. The husband would be behind her with a full cart and pay cash for it. He would have a roll of cash. Then they would take their purchases and load them into a brand new Expedition.

It is quite easy to fix this. They are ILLEGAL! If you are caught employing, renting to or aiding in any form/fashion you are charged with aiding and abetting a known criminal and subject to not less than 5 years in a federal prison. I have seen first hand what happens when your community is overrun by the illegals, Crime goes up, public drunkenness, disregard for private property and of course jobs. I tried to get a job about 10 years ago in a construction related field that I had over 10 years of experience in. One company told me to come in because they needed help badly. I showed up and saw three mexicans filling out spanish applications. I was told they were not hiring.

So you can believe they are all good and should be here all you want. I have felt/seen the full effects of these people and that is why I left NC for good! Ship them all back and let them come here the right way! Anything less is a slap in the face of any person who has come here legally and had to conform/adapt to our way of life and traditions. These people could care less.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

At first i thought this thread was about immigrants, but its about Mexicans. This guy doesnt like Mexicans by what he put on his thread.

it would be simpler if you let them pick the crops and do the dirty work then let them go back home.

Like ive said, Most of these immigrants, but to the op "mexicans", just go their for the money. You really think alot of them want to stay with racist bastards that treat them like #. They do it for the money that simple. and when they get enough they can go back home and buy a house and raise a family without having them starve to death. Obviously this guy doesnt know how much people sacrifice for their families.

but if u dont like the Gangsters then yeah those delincuents are pretty stupid sometimes
edit on 6-6-2011 by HisMajesty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It is my humble opinion that anyone now who supports ILLEGAL immigration are traitors to the States. They are supporting a illegal invasion onto our sovereign soil. If you support this you should be treated as such..

Im pretty sick of the USA being held to a higher standard when it comes to immigration laws. Noone is arguing are giving any other country crap about their much harsher immigration laws. Yet the USA is not suppose to have any immigration laws it should be come on over any and everyone.

The straw man arguments and racism crap is just that. The simple fact is every country in this world has immigration laws.

Illegal immigration is not the biggest problem facing America today but it is one of them. So just because their are bigger problems we should ignore the smaller ones?

edit on 6-6-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungMind92
reply to post by openminded2011

I don't want to sound like I'm attacking you or this tread in anyway. I really don't mean it if you feel this.

Would you want this if you was an Immigrant? Cause I sure wouldn't.
Why are people so hard on Immigrants?
All they try to achieve is a better life for their family's.

Heck, These guys do the jobs you guys don't even want to do. We shouldn't have to get rid of em.
Plenty of other ways to help Us and them, Don't forget we're all HUMAN!.

This is why it won't happen,these are the spoken words of the people that are trying to subjugate the word of law in this country and create a country in there image and they are using the illegal immigrants to do it.

This has nothing to do with "better lives for there families" it is all about a "vote" it has always been about a vote and will always be about a vote.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Don't fret, if the current trends continue here (which they most likely will) with the economy and loss of jobs, the US will become even more of a # hole and begin to look like a third world country in its own right. Soon no one will want to come here, not even if we beg them!
edit on 6-6-2011 by mobocracy because: misspelling

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Giving a different opinion on this subject. One reason the economy in Mexico is bad is the international banking cartels. Here's some quotes from WebofDebt.com:

Web of Debt

Why did Mexico need to go into debt to foreign lenders? It had its own oil in abundance. It had accepted development loans earlier, but it had largely paid them off. The problem for Mexico was that it was one of those intrepid countries that had declined to let its national currency float. Mexico's dollar reserves were exhausted by speculative raids in the 1980s, forcing it to borrow just to defend the value of the peso.2 According to Henry Liu, writing in The Asia Times, Mexico's mistake was in keeping its currency freely convertible into dollars, requiring it to keep enough dollar reserves to buy back the pesos of anyone wanting to sell. When those reserves ran out, it had to borrow dollars on the international market just to maintain its currency peg.3

In 1982, President Portillo warned of "hidden foreign interests" that were trying to destabilize Mexico through panic rumors, causing capital flight out of the country. Speculators were cashing in their pesos for dollars and depleting the government's dollar reserves in anticipation that the peso would have to be devalued. In an attempt to stem the capital flight, the government cracked under the pressure and did devalue the peso; but while the currency immediately lost 30 percent of its value, the devastating wave of speculation continued. Mexico was characterized as a "high-risk country," leading international lenders to decline to roll over their loans. Caught by peso devaluation, capital flight, and lender refusal to roll over its debt, the country faced economic chaos. At the General Assembly of the United Nations, President Portillo called on the nations of the world to prevent a "regression into the Dark Ages" precipitated by the unbearably high interest rates of the global bankers.

Later in the same article:

By 1994, Mexico had restored its standing with investors. It had a balanced budget, a growth rate of over three percent, and a stock market that was up fivefold. In February 1995, Jane Ingraham wrote in The New American that Mexico's fiscal policy was in some respects "superior and saner than our own wildly spendthrift Washington circus." Mexico received enormous amounts of foreign investment, after being singled out as the most promising and safest of Latin American markets. Investors were therefore shocked and surprised when newly-elected President Ernesto Zedillo suddenly announced a 13 percent devaluation of the peso, since there seemed no valid reason for the move. The following day, Zedillo allowed the formerly managed peso to float freely against the dollar. The peso immediately plunged by 39 percent.5

What was going on? In 1994, the U.S. Congressional Budget Office Report on NAFTA had diagnosed the peso as "overvalued" by 20 percent. The Mexican government was advised to unpeg the currency and let it float, allowing it to fall naturally to its "true" level. The theory was that it would fall by only 20 percent; but that is not what happened. The peso eventually dropped by 300 percent – 15 times the predicted fall.6 Its collapse was blamed on the lack of "investor confidence" due to Mexico's negative trade balance; but as Ingraham observes, investor confidence was quite high immediately before the collapse. If a negative trade balance is what sends a currency into massive devaluation and hyperinflation, the U.S. dollar itself should have been driven there long ago. By 2001, U.S. public and private debt totaled ten times the debt of all Third World countries combined.7

Although the peso's collapse was supposedly unanticipated, over 4 billion U.S. dollars suddenly and mysteriously left Mexico in the 20 days before it occurred. Six months later, this money had twice the Mexican purchasing power it had earlier. Later commentators maintained that lead investors with inside information precipitated the stampede out of the peso.8 These investors were evidently the same parties who profited from the Mexican bailout that followed. When Mexico's banks ran out of dollars to pay off its creditors (which were largely U.S. banks), the U.S. government stepped in with U.S. tax dollars. The Mexican bailout was engineered by Robert Rubin, who headed the investment bank Goldman Sachs before he became U.S. Treasury Secretary. Goldman Sachs was then heavily invested in short-term dollar-denominated Mexican bonds. The bailout was arranged the very day of Rubin's appointment. Needless to say, the money provided by U.S. taxpayers never made it to Mexico. It went straight into the vaults of Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and other big American lenders whose risky loans were on the line.9

And what about the Roman Catholic Church? America was founded as a Protestant nation. One way to gain control of America is the flood the country will immigrants, the vast majority are Roman Catholic.

Romanizing through Illegal Immigration

The leadership of the Roman Catholic Church has a stake in Reconquista. The pope and his henchmen are looking to turn America, founded and still a Protestant country, into a Roman Catholic country. But space requires that I narrow this discourse down to providing documentation of that just-made claim, which to some people makes me not only a "Catholic basher" but also a "white supremacist." That's what Alex Koppleman, a columnist for the Drexel University magazine Dragonfire, called me in a March 30, 2006 column in which he included this statement from an article I wrote some time ago:

. . . the Roman Catholic Church has its own plan of reconquest. She is determined to reestablish the power she once exercised over the civil governments and populations of the world. The pope, along with the Reconquista cadre, views South, Central, and North Americas as being one "from Argentina to Alaska." On several occasions, Pope John Paul II has "consecrated" this "America" to "Our Lady of Guadalupe." The Mexican people streaming across America's porous southern border are Roman Catholics. It is in the interest of the Vatican to establish as many Roman Catholics as possible in the United States of America. The pope and his partners in spiritual crime care little how the job is done—whether illegally or legally—just so it is done.1

Another article:

Quote from Archbishop Jos' Gomez

The bishops' pastoral letter is far from being the only documentation which could be given to prove that the Roman Catholic Church is unlawfully using illegal Mexican immigrants to build her power base in America. For instance, Cardinal Theodore McCarrick of Washington, D.C. said this about illegals in El Paso Times: "They . . . come with the values that are so needed in the United States today . . . . This is a special moment in the history of the Catholic church and the history of migration."

Archbishop Jos? Gómez of San Antonio, speaking of the illegals, told Zenit press,

"(T)he values they bring . . . is [sic] making North American culture return to its Christian roots .... The values of the immigrants are very basic, reflecting a profound Catholicism."

Cardinal Norberto Rivera, Mexico's archbishop, has exulted: "In the north the emigrants, Mexicans and those who pass through Mexico, are bearing the faith to the north of our continent. Only five years ago the [Catholic] church was in the minority in the United States, it is now the majority" (EI Universo, July 28, 2002). The Cardinal was a bit premature in his Catholic majority claim; but the way things are going, one can understand his overstatement.

Of course, the Catholic bishops are the generals in the offensive against America's sovereignty, security, and Protestant identity. The thousands upon thousands of diocesan and religious order priests are the frontline troops who are charged with turning rhetoric into reality. As might be expected, the priests tend to be even blunter than their bishops with regard to the Catholic church's "human rights" work on behalf of illegal Mexican immigrants. For instance, consider this from Priest Paul Manx, as quoted in the wellrespected Catholic paper, the Wanderer, May 6, 1987: "America is a dying nation. I tell the Mexicans when I am down in Mexico to keep on having children, and then to take back what we took from them: California, Texas, Arizona, and then to take the rest of the country as well."

There are many more sources about the RCC involvement if you search for them. Like they say, "All roads lead to Rome"

This was more about the why and not the fix, but it is applicable

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
having just moved from NC, and having two living near me (one next door) they hate the US. They are here to get money to send back to Mexico. They refuse to learn our language, and now the schools have to hire translators for the parents, and everything sent home has to include a spanish version. When my son was in third grade, he was taught Mexican history. He is now in tenth and has yet to learn American history. When you went to wal-mart, the wife would have a cart full of groceries and pay for it with food stamps. The husband would be behind her with a full cart and pay cash for it. He would have a roll of cash. Then they would take their purchases and load them into a brand new Expedition.

It is quite easy to fix this. They are ILLEGAL! If you are caught employing, renting to or aiding in any form/fashion you are charged with aiding and abetting a known criminal and subject to not less than 5 years in a federal prison. I have seen first hand what happens when your community is overrun by the illegals, Crime goes up, public drunkenness, disregard for private property and of course jobs. I tried to get a job about 10 years ago in a construction related field that I had over 10 years of experience in. One company told me to come in because they needed help badly. I showed up and saw three mexicans filling out spanish applications. I was told they were not hiring.

So you can believe they are all good and should be here all you want. I have felt/seen the full effects of these people and that is why I left NC for good! Ship them all back and let them come here the right way! Anything less is a slap in the face of any person who has come here legally and had to conform/adapt to our way of life and traditions. These people could care less.

That is what a lot people do not understand. There are too many illegals who have no desire whatsoever of becoming legal as they get more benefits by being illegal. They send a lot of money back to their own country as our money is worth so much more in their own country. Many plan on moving back. Many that choose to stay are working and collecting welfare benefits through deciet.

Many are upset that we blame illegals. We blame greedy corporations and illegals. The illegals are well aware that they are stealing identities and paying for false documents and taking a job that belongs to a citizen. They are not stupid.

Citizens all across the USA have felt the negative impact of illegal immigration. No American citizen should lose his opportunity for a job because of an illegal or be forced to speak spanish in order to get hired.

I was always amazed at how the 'poor' illegal quickly ended up with nice vehicals, clothing, cable t.v., computers, fancy phones etc. When you have one working under the table, one working and collecting welfare, and many living together in crowded conditions, you can see why. They come right out and tell you how America is stupid and gives them a lot. They come right out and tell you how easy it is to screw the system.

I have yet to meet an actual 'poor' illegal. It costs them plenty for stolen identities and false documents. Many of them are overweight and far from starving.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Ironically, you move the calendar back 3 centuries and Native Americans were having the same conversation about you. How we forget...

Every bloody person in this country has illegal immigrants in their family tree, save maybe some African Americans, who were forced.

So, now that you are here, you want to complain about others who want to come here?

Are you afraid they will steal that avocado picking job you had your eye on?

What a load of hypocritical bullstuff.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

How about you go to another country, illegally, and see what happens. There is a HUGE difference between 1600 and 2011! I am a Cherokee descendant so I do have a right to complain!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense.

You first ...

My "common sense" tells me that since times are tough and people do need jobs that at least some people would pick up where the illegals left off.

Don't let your ideology and the need for more "grateful people" hopefully voting for your ideology get in the way of your common sense.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

A cherokee descendant perhaps, but unaware, uncaring or ignorant of the fact that borders are man made.

If there are jobs, let those who are qualified do those jobs.

These immigrants are not stealing jobs that anyone in America wants to do.

They came here for the exact same reason that your un-Cherokee ancestors came here: for a better life.

SHould we deny them that chance, because you were here first?

Squatters are squatters, in 1600 or in 2011.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Im not certain that is the best solution. Employers can check and double check someone and be certain that they are legit, only to get a visit from the INS months later and lose the worker they checked and double checked. Many times its not the employers fault, but the government agencies data that is faulty or the lack of communication between those agencies. You can hardly fault a businessperson for hiring someone that checks out.

A better solution would be to make illegally crossing into our country a capital offense. Before anyone flips out, hear me out. Back in the American west stealing horses or cattle was punishable by hanging. Reason being, it was messing with a persons livelihood. Illegal immigration is not only keeping wages lower for everyone, but they steal jobs from Americans. Its not just the fruit and vegetable picking. That in my definition is affecting millions of Americans' livelihood, especially those of us unemployed right now. If it became known that America had a strict policy against Illegals, I promise you it would drop significantly.
edit on 6-6-2011 by croweboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This really seems to have turned into an argument for or against illegal aliens.

I and my brother in law were sitting in a truck with a trailer behind it at an accident on the highway, everything was grid-locked, we then heard screeching briefly and then WHAM!!! some guys in a old 90s model gold toyota or honda slammed into us. Took the front of their car off and crushed in the back left corner of the trailer "TOUGH TRAILER" we checked to make sure that they were ok and then went to go and shake off the adrenaline, next thing we know these guys were bleeding and almost disfigured in their faces from the accident, couldn't speak english and had enough beer in the vehicle that it was literally all over the ground where they had hit us, busted beer bottles inside the vehicle and enough empty beer to kill a horse. The next thing we know we look and they are GONE they hopped the concrete barriers ran in front of traffic and ran into the woods just as the cops pulled up. The cops were not suprised and said "this happens all the time, and their probably illegal and the car's not registered in their name etc..." They share names and addresses so half of the time once we track down who the car belongs to we can't really find or identify the person who was driving the vehicle. This is just one example and I live in Mississippi for crying out loud!

These are my personal solutions "possibly" to the problem

1. Make legislation that prohibits outsourcing when unemployment is below 5%.
2. Reinforce the fence and make it a little bit higher grade than "chain link" and electrify it.
3. Place infrared cameras attached to a department of transportation "immigration" office to watch the first ten miles of all the roads leading into the U.S. and obviously if you see ten people in a closed van with no windows you know who to stop.
4. Make it mandatory for all legal and illegal immigrants who are caught here to "have to" speak moderate English in order to be able to drive, work, or receive any benefits from the state. Also they would have to have the money to pay for the courses no suckling off government to supply them with this.
5. Force through legislation or public opinion, IRS to audit the companies suspected of hiring and maintaining illegal immigrants and when the number of employees they are reporting to have do not match up with tax records and minimum wage requirements are not being met via the amount of payout they have for the number of employees they have, the companies will start getting in major trouble and it will become more costly to employ illegal aliens than it saves them in lower wages.

Problem not necessarily solved, but greatly reduced.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join