It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to end illegal immigration in a month, its incredably simple.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
No American citizen is going to allow their family to starve and will take any job available. Many of our citizens have worked on farms, have worked in factories and have worked minumum wage jobs. There are too many people and not enough jobs. We do not need millions of illegal immigrants here for any reason.

People keep ignoring how citizens quickly fill the jobs that deported illegals were doing!!!!!! Millions of illegals are displacing citizens in the workforce and it isn't just farm work that these people are doing! But just keep ignoring the facts and fight for the illegals and ignore the poor citizen who is losing his livlihood and means of support for his family. No foreigner is above a citizen of the USA. Jobs belong to the citizens. welfare and benefits go to the needy citizen, not some foreigner gaining benefits through deciet.

Why do you think so many States are trying desperatley to enforce laws against illegal immigration? Why are there so many new bills coming up to fight against illegal immigration? Because it is a huge problem and people have had enough!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

with over 20 million illegals in this country and possibly higher and 20 million out of work legal american citizens

and the fact of the matter most in not all those illegals send back the bulk of their incomes back to mexico that is not being pumped into this economy and generative tax revenue to the government unlike someone who is legal and is working in this country would be pumping money into this economy and generating tax revenue.

then add the moeny being taken from the rest of us to pay their unemployement insurance for their 99 weeks.

laws exist for the protection of this society as a whole and people are not free to pick and chose whatever laws they want,

immigration laws exist for a reason the displacement of american citizens by foreign nationals cant no go unchecked

if they are not folowed a total collapse of law and order and the economy would ensue and destroy us all increase crime rates to unprecidented proportions.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus24

coming here illegally and the many cases of them killing us citizens.

illegal drunk driving, killing our children and our law enforcement and many other citizens

is quite different that texting etc.

all anyone has to do is look up the numbers of illegal crime in this country.

but no screw the law people can do whatever they want to.

laws mean nothing.
edit on 6-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by querious
Yep, and there is a procedure to do that (not always the most efficient), but until that happens we have to respect the existing law (it's not a subjective thing that can be evaluated by each person's personal belief, that would lead to anarchy.)

Trouble is, no bad law has ever actually been changed by obeying it. Not in the US, not anywhere. Especially when it's a law that empowers one group over another. In these situations, challenging the law means literally challenging the law - disobeying it.

I understand that this is a definite "grey area" and is going ot drive many of the legalist-minded up the damn wall, but really, sometimes there's just no option.

I hear what you are saying, and when times are good, every one appreciates a good strong worker.
But during lean times, we have to take care of the people (legal citizens) here first.

Misses the point; I'm talking about easing the strictures for citizenship. Once gained, you're a citizen. Lean times or no. Also i'd debate whether a skilled working class is actually a liability or a benefit in "lean times." Somehow, we managed to tolerate and benefit from immigrants even during our hardest times.

It's not completely fair to have it be costly, but if it wasn't there would be a flood of people, and ruin it for everyone, so there there has to be some kind of limit.. and like anything else, some good quality people will be lost in the cracks of the system, but in terms of the health of the greater community, there is no way around that.

So you think that monetary wealth is the best measure of worth of a person? because that's what this argument amounts to. If there MUST be a bottleneck, then why not make it one of knowledge and skills to benefit the US? Literacy, working skills, civic knowledge, ability to drive, that sort of thing.

I for one don't really mind if we get lots of new people; Frankly some of the regulars are starting to disgust me.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You're not answering my question; If your problem is with the "illegal" part of "illegal immigrant" rather than the "immigrant" part, then why not simply make legal immigration less expensive and less byzantine?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
There wasn't a single illegal immigrant that I worked with who didn't send a lot of money back to their own Country. Many of these illegals had no desire whatsoever of becoming legal and planned on returning to their home Country as our money is worth so much more in their own country. Those that wanted to stay and didn't want to become citizens said that they gained more by being illegal. What a slap in the face!

Not to mention the women who lied their way through screwing the system and getting welfare when they were above the poverty limit.
When I see people who make like two lousy dollars over the poverty limit and cannot afford their medical bills and necessities and these illegals work the system for all it's worth...grrrr!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

what part of having the jobs and resources to support those immigrants do you not get?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

ok show me statistics where it is proven that illegals commit more crimes through reckless driving than citizens do. If you think texting and driving or driving over the limit isn't a severe breaking of the law or is free of consequences then feel free to tell my back that it shouldn't be hurting after a distracted driver rear-ended me at a red stop light because they were on the phone. Every law i mentioned on there, as "meaningless" as they may be are there to protect public safety i.e. protecting potential victims. So you tell me...how do the outdated immigration laws established during times of great xenophobia help those who want to come in legally but can't do so due to the unfairness of said laws? it's funny how illegal immigration started when we started excluding people based on income and ethnic background...refer to the Chinese Exclusion acts in the early 20th century and the quota system of the 1960s.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus24

alrighty then crime committed by someone who isnt suppose to be here in the first place doesnt mean anything.

alrighty then the millions of legal american citzens who have no jobs because those same people who arent suppose to be here took them.

tell that to them and those victims families that they are xenophoic

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Those who think they are defending the rights of illegal aliens are doing them more harm than good, not to mention the harm they are doing to the families who are citizens.

First, it's illegal aliens. Immigrants aren't illegal.

Second, those who truly and earnestly fight for the oppressed fight with positive forward action, with their own money and words that enlighten people who are willing to listen.
That means shut your mouth, open your wallets and stay out of mine and my neighbors. If we aren't forced to give, we give more then any regulation requires!

Third, if people were serious about this subject they would keep their actions legal by (at least) funding charities from the country the illegal aliens are from that strengthen families. That was one suggestion, if you don't want to go that route, then find another way to strengthen the citizens who are in their native country.

While there are many issues to this, the solutions are simple. There is no reason to complicate them further.
Securing the border helps to keep American citizens safer in more ways then one. It also helps everyone all around.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I think the problem is MASS immigration without bottleneck. Making illegal immigration legal would not solve that, only make it not a crime even on paper, just like legalising murder would not solve murder.

If ratio of people/resources in a given country rapidly increases, everyone becomes on average poorer (assuming some wealth redistribution, which is even in the US). So there HAS to be a bottleneck.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by querious

That doesn't make any sense, why would they promote the demonizing of illegal immigrants, if they want to profit from their existence? which will make it harder and more expensive to utilize them.

Lets see...

To have you point and fight the illegal immigrants while the owners of businesses run to the bank and cash in big-time?

It makes perfect sense. (next time, when something does not make sense to you think it through and realize it might not make sense to you because you don't understand it)

The people who are vocalizing the illegal immigration issue, are the ones that realize our unemployment rate is staggering, and we can no longer afford to allow those jobs to go to illegal immigrants.

Really? Where were those people 10 years ago in your "golden age"? Probably laughing at the illegal immigrants doing the jobs they didn't like. Now, all of a sudden, there's a crisis so they turn and find the weakest people of your society in order to shift all blame onto them.

What you can no longer afford, is to remain ignorant on world and American issues as an American. You guys chose to be ignorant these past years, which led to the corporate world banking on your ignorance. Coming to terms with what is the reality of the situation in your country is going to be harsh for a lot of you finger pointers.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

So your realistic solution would be what? Overthrow the TPTB and establish Zeitgeist utopia with illegal immigrants?
Keep trying that lol.
I want to hear your concrete and realistic alternative how to solve the problems (unemployment, criminality increase, welfare abuse etc....) presented in this thread with open borders. So far you have only criticized and trolled, and nothing esle.

edit on 6/6/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

So your realistic solution would be what?

I'm not sharing.

Overthrow the TPTB and establish Zeitgeist utopia with illegal immigrants?

I dislike the word TPTB, I dislike the word Zeitgeist even more.

Keep trying that lol.

And you keep trying to comprehend the situation

I want to hear your concrete and realistic alternative how to solve the problems (unemployment, criminality increase, welfare abuse etc....) presented in this thread with open borders. So far you have only criticized and trolled, and nothing esle.

Yeh, criticized and trolled, because obviously you all have degrees in dealing with these issues and are not speaking from personal points of view, that makes my opinion trolling and criticizing. Get real.

You want to know the truth? America is done for. Your people didn't care to pay attention in the past 80 years, and most definitely paid no attention in the past 30 years to what your government was doing in your country or outside. So now, you're stuck with so many problems and issues that there is NO SOLUTION. And since there is no solution, all people can do is run around like headless chickens. Go ahead, blame that illegal for something you have no idea about how it started. That should work.

There is no solution, you're screwed. Unless the Americans manage to revolutionize their ways of thinking you have about 6 to 7 more years as "head of the world" before major parts of America start declining into third world like areas. Do you think that making enemies is beneficial to either group of people right now? That's why I advocate for illegals and legals to gather up together because if you don't the chances of reaching anything fair, the chances of succeeding with any public agenda, is going down the drain. And along with that go huge parts of your country.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

That may take care of small businesses and individuals, but what about the big businesses to which the government turns a blind eye?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Do you think that making enemies is beneficial to either group of people right now?

No. Thats why I think borders should be enforced - different groups of people simply cant be enemies if they live 3 000 km apart, separated by borders. Were Serbians from Kosovo and Albanians such mortal enemies before the huge influx of Albanians into Kosovo in the last century? Were there such tensions with muslims in western Europe 20 years before as there are now? Mixing of incompatible cultures or economically and culturally incompatible (poor vs. rich, educated vs. illiterate and ignorant, secular vs. fundamentally religious) populations is what creates tensions, enemies and eventually ethnic wars. Thats the elite globalisation agenda, thats what the word actually means - to abolish souvereign nation states and unite the whole world as slaves for them under their one world government. Huge immigration of foreigners into western world, and also the conflicts in the middle east, and invasion of Jews into Palestine, are all part of this plan.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

I don't like the idea of people making criminals out of others because of borderlines.

This is elitist. It is the kind of thing most of us are against happening to us on principal and it should not happen to anyone else.

If they are deemed a criminal they should be guilty of a crime against humanity and not for crossing a border line and taking a job.

Any of us would do the same if it was the only choice to feed our family.

That said, I think this is one of the most sane and rational posts on the subject with the best ideas yet.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

what part of having the jobs and resources to support those immigrants do you not get?

What a line of BS you are swallowing hook, line and sinker.

What part of "why are you allowing American Corporations send all their jobs out of the country" and yet you are still buying their stuff ....don't you get?

That's why you don't have jobs. Not because of Mexicans.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

unite the whole world as slaves

Four of these words are good.
Two are bad. Can you spot the difference?

Will you know the difference when it happens?

It is a good plan to unite the whole world.

It is not a good plan to unite the whole world as slaves.

We all know ourselves and when we are being asked to do what we don't want to do.

I don't think we are going to be very cooperative slaves

so I would not let UNITE THE WHOLE WORLD scare the crap out of you.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I agree that uniting the whole world will be good, but only if some conditions are met BEFORE:
1. all united populations must be on cca the same economic level. Uniting the areas with huge economic disparity (mexico-USA, North Africa - EU, even EU itself had problems because of differences between post communist east and west, and south vs. more wealthy north, which as we see, can now even lead to fall of the Euro)
2. all united populations must be on cca the same social, education and cultural level - look what problems are caused by immigration of uneducated easily fanatized religious people from cultures which hold opinions like this into western european societies.
3. the unification must happen under good one world government, not such that only elites and corporate leaders would benefit, and ordinary people, as well as progress of humanity, will suffer.

Until this is actual reality, souvereign states with borders are far better for humanity.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join