It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to end illegal immigration in a month, its incredably simple.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

You are correct it isn't fair or right but it is far from being placed on a pedestal and the illegals are being taken advantege of. It isn't fair or right for anyone except those that are making money hand over fist.

All this reminds me of the scene in Braveheart where the king orders the archers back and the irish soldiers to the field saying "Arrows cost money. Use up the Irish. The dead cost nothing." They run out unto the field only to greet the enemy and turn against the king.

That is what the elite don't want so they find ways to keep the people divided.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Except in this case, the illegals aren't greeting us as friend, they are following the orders of the King, and fighting against US workers to take our jobs, and quite happily, patting themselves on the back.

You want us to stand there and allow them to cut us to ribbons.

Sadly, in order to overthrow those who would be our kings, we are going to have to take out their lackeys first.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Except in this case, the illegals aren't greeting us as friend, they are following the orders of the King, and fighting against US workers to take our jobs, and quite happily, patting themselves on the back.

You want us to stand there and allow them to cut us to ribbons.

Sadly, in order to overthrow those who would be our kings, we are going to have to take out their lackeys first.

Right because you are divided.

If the people could take them out it would have happened already.

The "king" has both of you doing just what he wants.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The people have already taken the them out, more than a few times, and it will happen again soon, in good order.

We are a bit divided right now, but we will come together again. The illegal immigration problem is bringing us together rather quickly. The last time those who opposed us talked smack like that, most did not live to regret it.

The King was deposed long ago, and no one is even close to reclaiming the crown.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The people have already taken the them out, more than a few times, and it will happen again soon, in good order.

We are a bit divided right now, but we will come together again. The illegal immigration problem is bringing us together rather quickly. The last time those who opposed us talked smack like that, most did not live to regret it.

The King was deposed long ago, and no one is even close to reclaiming the crown.

The illegals have not been taken out.

The division is between the legals and the illegals on this matter and a bunch of other divisions on other matters. Please tell me when was it that the american people nearly killed off an entire population because I can't seem to remember anything like that.

The king was in quotes because there is no king but there is an elite class.
edit on 7-6-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

They sent all the illegals out of the country in the nineteen thirties, and of course in the past have dealings will invasions.

Didn't say the American people nearly killed off an entire population, stop making stuff up.

And the elites in the U.S. don't have nearly as much power as you seem to believe, or as much as they would like to have, and certainly not nearly as much power as the elites in the third world have over the people of the third world.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

They sent all the illegals out of the country in the nineteen thirties, and of course in the past have dealings will invasions.

Didn't say the American people nearly killed off an entire population, stop making stuff up.

And the elites in the U.S. don't have nearly as much power as you seem to believe, or as much as they would like to have, and certainly not nearly as much power as the elites in the third world have over the people of the third world.

You said

The last time those who opposed us talked smack like that, most did not live to regret it.

So what are you talking about?

Long time since the thirties and it was the government not the people.

I don't really know how much power the elite have but you're the ones complaining that they are giving jobs to illegals instead of citizens so they have that power.
edit on 7-6-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I am talking about wars, we have fought a few.

The thirties isn't that long ago.

The government serves the people, or it is supposed to serve the people. Right now, people are using their control over government to start forcing government to end illegal immigration. This will continue until the problem is solved, once again.

You are the one who claims the people in the U.S. have no power. I am just proving you wrong.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

That last conflict is Afganistan and it's been ten yours and you still can't get the job done.

The people are using their power to make a change? I have been hearing the people gripe about illegals for 30 years. They've probably been at it longer. I will have been proven wrong when the change actually occurs.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hello people, I actually live in what is called "Little Brazil", it's nice to think ideally about how things work but it's not anyone's fault if they want to make a better living for themselves. So all you are pissed that "foreigners" don't pay taxes and don't contribute to our system. Main point being "our" system. I don't mean to make it a differential things but what is "our" system and why does is matter more than their's does. What they're willing to put up with is more than we are. I don't mean that to be racially subjective but I live in the middle of what the call "the middle of Brazil" and there is a big difference between us and them (there is no them). It's all a matter of what we gotta deal with and I don't blame anyone for arguing the point but our economic system relies on the "invisible hand" and we destroyed that based on our own impulses to get whatever exterior motives we are trying to create.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

We conquered Afghanistan in a little over a fortnight. Since then, they have only been cleaning up.

People have only become concerned about illegal immigration in the last decade. Already they are starting to take action.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kwyjibo

Why do you have to come to the U.S. for a chance at opportunity?

Maybe you might want to do something to improve that all those left behind are given and opportunity as well. This means respecting the people who created the nation where you seek opportunity.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

We conquered Afghanistan in a little over a fortnight. Since then, they have only been cleaning up.

People have only become concerned about illegal immigration in the last decade. Already they are starting to take action.

Ten years cleaning up? Yeah right. Besides a conflict in which the people didn't want to be involved but the government got them into is not a good example of people power.

Amnesty was handed out in the 80's because the people were concerned about illegal immigration. It was supposed to help those already in the US and stop any further illegal immigration by laying down tougher laws.

Like I said I'll believe it when I see it.

edit on 8-6-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yeah, and in the meantime you will continue to argue to oppose people taking action to end this breaking of the laws. You will continue to play into the hands of the PTB.

In end, your arguments that laws preventing illegal immigration are wrong having failed, you final response is that we can't do anything about it anyway. Spoken like a true bully. Well, wait and see, because people in the U.S. are fed up with this nonsense, and starting to feel that efforts to be nice and help others who are disadvantaged, is only leading to being taken advantage of.

Thanks to people like you, the pendulum is about to swing back the other way, and it is likely to get ugly.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Yeah, and in the meantime you will continue to argue to oppose people taking action to end this breaking of the laws. You will continue to play into the hands of the PTB.

In end, your arguments that laws preventing illegal immigration are wrong having failed, you final response is that we can't do anything about it anyway. Spoken like a true bully. Well, wait and see, because people in the U.S. are fed up with this nonsense, and starting to feel that efforts to be nice and help others who are disadvantaged, is only leading to being taken advantage of.

Thanks to people like you, the pendulum is about to swing back the other way, and it is likely to get ugly.

Nope I'm all for people taking action. Never said immigration laws are wrong. Just saying that the angry rhetoric is misplaced.

Sure the illegals are wrong but they were manipulated into their situation. Sure US citizens are right in demanding that something be done but history shows that the TPTB always do something about it on paper but nothing really gets done in the real world.

I have been hearing about things getting ugly for decades. Just alot of hot air because all the race wars, uprisings, revolutions and SHTF have never taken place. Nature is the only one that has created situations that would fit the description. Like I said I'll believe it when I see it.

edit on 8-6-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I agree that for the most part, the illegals are being taken advantage of, although they certainly do contribute to the abuse.

The real criminals are the employers.

Change happens, but most people don't see it, because the corporate controlled media doesn't report it. They want people to feel helpless, and unable to effect change, but that is an illusion. There are many people behind the scenes forcing change. Clinton was going after half a million businesses a year, that were hiring illegals. GW put a stop to that immediately, so the problem got far worse. Obama is currently doing the same thing, but not at the level Clinton was at, at least not yet.

This issue has become too big to ignore, and change will come, even if it isn't reported by big media.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I'm aware of the ongoing work that ICE does. Being a first generation immigrant I have known illegals all my life. Even back in the 70's, 80's and 90's they were rounding them up and sending them home and it has never stopped.

What never gets done is sealing the border which means it's a revolving door. Even if it was sealed companies are talking about legally bringing in workers from other parts of the world so those jobs would still be unavailable to US citizens. This is what I mean by being lied to. On the surface it may seem like the peoples will is getting done but in reality they are doing what they want in other ways.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

While the border should be sealed, the answer is going after the employers.

As far as legal immigration goes, I think it would be political suicide to increase legal immigration at this time. Once a back issue, immigration is now one of the biggest issues out there.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Political suicide perhaps but it would no doubt buy a position on the board of some major corp. Big business has shown that it has no loyalty to the american people and they are the ones funding the politicians. In any case if they can't bring them in they just ship the jobs out.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

No jobs, no money, no one to buy anything, production facilities become worthless investments, the economy collapses. That is pretty much how things are going.

It looks a lot like 1932 right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join