It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to end illegal immigration in a month, its incredably simple.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Here is what I send to businesses, and specifically to the FF chains:

Due to your compromising of American laws and traditions, I will no longer be patronizing any of your establishments. Until you enforce immigration compliance, and also stop enforcing bi-lingual (spanish) practices I will not spend one more dime with your business. Your business practices hurt Americans looking for work, and you degrade our countries traditions by requiring employees to be bi-lingual. you print and advertize in the US with spanish. We are NOT Mexico! I am encouraging everyone I know to follow suit and hopefully your bottom line will feel this. We Americans are fed up with our country being overrun by illegal immigrants, and more so identify businesses such as your with aiding and abetting this.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
You are so out of touch with reality it isn't even funny. I used to install cable TV and satellite. I would go into the low income apartment complexes and there would be a woman on welfare, shacked up with a guy (maybe husband) and they would have the top of the line 60inch LCD TV with a 5.1 surround sound, a Kenwood stereo system, flat screens in each room no smaller than 40 inch. They would be driving BMW's and Mercedes. Some houses I went to looked like they should be condemned on the outside, but go inside and same story. You know they are on welfare because the food stamp books would be on the counter. I actually got into a discussion with one guy who told me he makes more money selling his food stamps than he did working a $15/hr job! So you go ahead and believe the made up bullsh*t that the MSM feeds you. People know who to work the welfare system. That's why we have third generation recipients!

So they were criminals, how is this being on a pedestal?

Dealing drugs is lucrative but it isn't seen as the government giving you special treatment.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

I think it's more accurate to say that I'm out of touch with your reality. Your reality appears so heavily biased that it isn't even funny, so I have a difficult time believing your claims which are apparently based upon your own personal experience. And if that's the case, then I'm glad I'm not in touch with your reality. You're probably like the other people who mentioned the same thing where you came across a few people who do in fact play the welfare system and made the claim that if these few people are doing it, then that must mean every illegal immigrant is doing it. But that doesn't mean that everyone who is an illegal immigrant abuses the welfare system. And similarly that doesn't mean that people who aren't illegal immigrants can't abuse the welfare system all the same. Abuse of the welfare and social security system isn't necessarily dependent upon ethnic group, legality or illegality, or anything like that. Heck, rich people and corporations abuse the American legal system and political system all the time when it's beneficial to them. So if anything, abuse of the American system is evidently something that anyone can enjoy practicing from time to time!

See, the problem with your mindset is that you're blaming everything on the illegal immigrants, when the real problem is actually beyond that. Do you think that if illegal immigrants weren't around that there wouldn't be people abusing welfare and social security? Do you think that people on foodstamps who weren't illegal immigrants wouldn't also try to hussle their stamps for money? People prefer money over food stamps, illegal or not. Foodstamps are limited to purchasing certain types of basic foods. While money on the other hand can buy more than food, money can buy material goods, cars, drugs, and alochol. People like their addictions. And food stamps can't buy their addictions. I mean seriously, if you had a choice which would you rather have: money that can buy foodstamps and other things, or foodstamps which can only buy food?

And how the heck do you equate a nice television and a nice car to living some type of good life? I'm not condoning their behavior, but these people do live in low-income housing and low-income areas. Despite what you may know, some people who live in those areas do in fact purchase nicer quality cars and electronics while still living in inferior conditions. I mean low-income isn't necessarily Beverly Hills. Low-income is most likely the slums. And I've got news for ya, these people aren't always necessarily illegal immigrants.

But go ahead and believe what you want to believe, and do what you feel is necessary. I'm not saying that you're wrong, I'm just letting you know that "fixing" illegal immigration won't fix the economy and unemployment problem on any substantial or long-term level. All it might do is create a larger divide between ethnic groups, and and might give temperary menial labor jobs/welfare/social security to people who are legal citizens for about a decade. But the primary problems regarding the economy, social security and welfare system, and the US infrastructure will still remain.

I just don't think that generalizing and demonizing illegal immigrants is going to handle anything in any positive way. It's kind of like saying that black people in the US make up most of the violent crime rate, when it's actually white people who make up the majority of violent crime in the US.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

You missed the entire point, and also what my reply was in reference to. Some idiot posted that they do not abuse the system, and that no welfare recipients live large. I was simply stating a fact, observed by me in more than one state. I traveled a lot doing this type of work so it was not due to being in one geographical area that formed my opinion. I also lived next to an illegal, have worked beside them, and have kids that went to school with them. Again my opinion is based on what I observed. I would also emphasize that the illegals that came for central/south America were bar for more willing to learn our language and customs than those from Mexico. My uncle even went into a Mexican barber shop and told them that the Mexican flag does not fly above ours. Either they fixed it or he was going to take it down himself. Until you have lived where there is an abundance of them, and see what they do to your community, don't comment.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I'm not sayin take food off their table or split up families, they need to just let the ones that are already here file for citizenship so they have to pay taxes like everyone else and learn english but you need to stop the ones coming in or that does no good at all

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

I'm not sayin take food off their table or split up families, they need to just let the ones that are already here file for citizenship so they have to pay taxes like everyone else and learn english but you need to stop the ones coming in or that does no good at all

I don't agree. If you are here illegally, you broke the law, committed several felonies. Why on earth should you be rewarded!?!?!? Not only that, but the ruling should be if your parents are here illegally, then you are not a US citizen! You get deported right along with them! I'll be damned if I'll support that bullsh*t!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You missed the entire point, and also what my reply was in reference to. Some idiot posted that they do not abuse the system, and that no welfare recipients live large.

I think that post was in reply to someone saying most abuse the system.

Both were exaggerations.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
"Fraud resulting from payments to non-eligible individuals, including illegal immigrants, is especially acute in Medicaid. In 2009, the Auditor General's office found that DPW failed to make proper eligibility determinations on more than 1,600 randomly selected applications between January 2005 and March 2008-resulting in $3.3 million in payments for a fraction of ineligible recipients. The total cost of this fraud across Medicaid is more likely to be hundreds of millions of dollars. Many of the improper disbursements were due to DPW's failure to verify basic information about the recipient, such as age, disability, and legal status."
www.commonwealthfoundation.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
"A Cerritos woman was due in court Friday after being arrested in a massive welfare fraud sweep for receiving more than $60,000 in welfare benefits while allegedly concealing her ownership of a business, home and Maserati sports car. [Updated 12:33 p.m.: An earlier version of this post said the benefits were worth more than $200,000."
latimesblogs.latimes.com...

"Testimony today including a statement from a former welfare worker who described “overwhelming” levels of fraud by illegal immigrants."
www.freerepublic.com...
edit on 7-6-2011 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

"Illegal immigrant sentenced for identity theft - was on probation for welfare fraud, had collected more than $18,000 in public assistance illegally."
quispisyummy.newsvine.com... ted-more-than-18000-in-public-assistance-illegally
edit on 7-6-2011 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

But according to the bleeding hearts on here, they are just trying to provide a better life for their family! Guess I need to rethink how I am going to get that new Porche! Looks like they know how to do it! Damn, and all this time I thought hard work and being a contributing member of society was how I got that...guess I was wrong.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
"YAKIMA, Wash. — In a move that Yakima County's chief prosecutor vows there'll be more of, three women were charged Friday in separate cases of welfare fraud.

In the unrelated cases, the women are accused of lying about being unemployed in order to receive a total of about $20,000 in financial, food and medical aid from the state's Department of Social & Health Services."
www.yakima-herald.com...

For those of you who didn't want to believe our personal stories, I have included a number of stories and links for you to check out. Oh and there are many more!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

But according to the bleeding hearts on here, they are just trying to provide a better life for their family! Guess I need to rethink how I am going to get that new Porche! Looks like they know how to do it! Damn, and all this time I thought hard work and being a contributing member of society was how I got that...guess I was wrong.

No those are criminals. Arrest them and punish accordingly but quit saying illegals are placed on a pedestal.

These examples are people who are running the risk like any other criminal, whether the be a citizen, resident or illegal.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Night Star

The bleeding hearts could have easily looked up this information themselves before replying with their nonsense.
All my illegal co-workers (back when I had a job) came right out and told you how to screw the system.
Sorry, but I wasn't raised that way!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
For those of you who didn't want to believe our personal stories, I have included a number of stories and links for you to check out. Oh and there are many more!!!!!!

If I post a handfull of stories about citizens commiting fraud (of which there are also tons) do I get a free pass to call all US citizens crooks?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

No those are criminals. Arrest them and punish accordingly but quit saying illegals are placed on a pedestal.

These examples are people who are running the risk like any other criminal, whether the be a citizen, resident or illegal.

Well when an illegal has the job and all his needs met while citizens are falling though the cracks and being displaced by them...when illegals get to go to the head of the line while our respectful immigrants come through the proper channels... I'd say they must be pretty special to be placed above everyone else. Laws must be obeyed by the rest of us and not by illegals? Double standards if you ask me. If I break a law I get punished and have to pay the consequences, I don't get rewarded.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

If I post a handfull of stories about citizens commiting fraud (of which there are also tons) do I get a free pass to call all US citizens crooks?

So if citizens are commiting fraud, which I agree they do, does that mean we must accept more criminlas? If these people weren't here in the first place illegally, these crimes could have been avoided. So um...yes, yes you may call the criminal citizens crooks.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Well when an illegal has the job and all his needs met while citizens are falling though the cracks and being displaced by them...when illegals get to go to the head of the line while our respectful immigrants come through the proper channels... I'd say they must be pretty special to be placed above everyone else. Laws must be obeyed by the rest of us and not by illegals? Double standards if you ask me. If I break a law I get punished and have to pay the consequences, I don't get rewarded.

No it isn't because they have to take the initiative and the risks. I'm not saying it makes it right I'm saying it isn't without consequences. If caught they don't get rewarded they get punished just like anyone else how is that being held up on a pedestal?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

So if citizens are commiting fraud, which I agree they do, does that mean we must accept more criminlas? If these people weren't here in the first place illegally, these crimes could have been avoided. So um...yes, yes you may call the criminal citizens crooks.

That's not what you are doing and you know it. You are painting with a wide brush. If you were to allow me to do the same I would be able to call all US citizens crooks.

edit on 7-6-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If any amnesty was to be considered, then it should require that the illegal immigrant identify their employers during the entire time of working in the U.S. illegally, and then those employers should be made to pay huge fines for every illegal employed for every year of employment.

The employers of the illegals should be the ones who have to pay the cost of amnesty.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

That's not what you are doing and you know it. You are painting with a wide brush. If you were to allow me to do the same I would be able to call all US citizens crooks.

edit on 7-6-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

das, It's just that so many citizens are really suffering and though I hate to see anyone suffer wether legal or not, I can't help but to stand up for the citizens who are being shoved aside and losing their very livlihood and sometimes even their language. There are now jobs where you have to speak a foreign language in order to get hired now. It's one thing to have legal immigration, but to have unchecked numbers of illegals who are changing the very face of America by taking away from the citizens and forcing them to speak a foreign language etc. It isn't fair or right.

There are untold numbers of people fighting for the 'rights' of illegals. Who is standing up for the poor struggling and suffering citizen whos life has been affected deeply by all of this? Does his family not matter? Many of our citizens feel abandoned by their own Country. They have been shoved aside in favor of someone who disrespects our laws and way of life.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join