It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello.this is my first post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
im 62 years old and have seen a lot in my life..im now retired.i was a heavy equipment operator and mechanic..before that i was in the navy i have seen some things in my life and hope to post them as soon as i feel safe doing so..i love my country but i trust our government about as far as i could throw it..i consider myself pretty much average..one of jessie venturas programs comes to mind when he was at area 51..you mean they will shoot me if i cross this line? yes jessie they will shoot..i hope to contribute what i can in the future..if it dosent get me killed

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

When ready, fire at will...

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Yes, welcome!
Always good to see new members

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Welcome, and very happy to have you here. Look forward to reading your posts very much.

Its sad , when the real truth gets spoken by people in the know, they have to worry about their lives. Unfortunately ,that's the way it is.

The truth must be pretty bad, because a lot of people have died in different fields of expertise ,just because they threatened to expose it.

Think of it this way though ..if you die for trying to bring some real truth to the table , it is a very noble cause to die for....and one worthy of being called a hero.

Wish you all the best on this site, and try not to let the naysayers get you down.

new topics

top topics

join