It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had creepy President dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Last night, (Well, wee am hours) I awoke from thee most vivid and skin crawly dream I've had so far. This thing has been in my head all day, I can't shake the memory and feeling of it. Why am I posting it here? I don't know, exactly.
So, in this dream, I am hanging out with President Obama and some other top important political people, (unknown to me in waking life, and in waking life, I don't -personally- know "top important political people"). They are encouraging my political views. I am telling the President about my displeasure with "the black world" (meaning, the classified world of Intelligence and aviation/space/warfare R&D blackbudget technology) it's influence (intimidation) upon and steering of the President. Obama was smiling and kept saying over and over to me, "How do I draw you closer to me?" In the dream, I was thinking to myself, "He is making me uncomfortable."
I awoke with hearing him say, "How do I draw you closer to me?" Until I was fully awake. I have this continual creepy crawly feeling from it all day. In the spirit of it, it reminds me of a dream I had, many years ago now, where a group (I dunno, 5 or so,) of US Army < specifically) Officers (not enlisted) in their daily non-field (office/Pentagon) uniforms, were standing there close together, some with their hands out toward me, saying, "Come join us, we request that you seek us out and join with us." I am a USAF veteran, who'd long been out of the service by then. (That dream.) (And by the way, NOT interested in going back in.)
I had many accurate precong dreams in my life, and they are --- not --- often things, are spaced out over the years. I had a couple about President Ronald Reagan.

I am not a *fan* type of person, (like, really really into and following/adoring a personage, aside from my fave actors and politicians...) and not someone with this (I believe it's a diagnosed condition) delusion where a famous person 'knows' about you and 'thinks' ('and plots') about you.

Well, I think I would like to ask you all. If any of you have had ickee dreams recently about the President?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Wow, I could literally hear Obama in my head just now saying those very words. His inflection, his tone and demeanor, all within a short sentence too! It is uncanny! "How can I draw you closer to me?"

Yikes! It freaks me out!

As for the Military Dream, I am glad you dismissed it; had you shown up at the Pentagon, told them you had this dream, you would certainly be inducted to the "inner sanctum".

Yikes-oh-la get me out of here!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Thanks Greensage! I like your pretty bowow Av pic, by-the-way. Yeah that statement -does- sound like something the Prez would say. Whats weird too, is, all day yesterday, I was not exposed to ANY politics and internet. I was on a travel outing with Mom and Bro, for her birthday. We went to a different town, to this resteraunt with an interesting historical story to it. Then, believe this or not, Mom who is 72, and me who is 51, went into this kid's park and swang on the swings like little kids. I asked her to tell me about when her family utilized horses when she was little.
See, the whole day was as removed from Obama and ATS as you could get, and they weren't on my brain when I went to bed, as I found the short vacation from them refreshing. so the dream is all that more mysterious to me.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

You feel an association with the pres. or he would not be reaching out to you in a dream.

As far as the pres. being in any danger, I would say no, and your dream does not lead in that direction.

The dream is about you. You may feel that with all the problems in the world you are unsure about your future.

This is perfectly natural, talk of more wars, radiation, Elenin approaching, who knows what the future holds?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Errr eee ooo I did...vote for him (..ducks, arms up) but right after he bailed out the big banksters, and the Neocon stuff (Libya etc) I've been mad at him and strongly considering Ron Paul. Otherwise,.......Hm!....

edit on 5-6-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Time to rest some for me. Big game tonight. I think the Mavs are a two point favorite. I predict.....a fun to watch game!

new topics

top topics

join