It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"What's the frequency, ATS?"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by Frater210

Yep!

Don't forget your towel...

Indeed. And don't forget jumping into hyperspace is rather unpleasantly like being drunk.

What's so bad about that, you ask?

Ask a glass of water!

*boom boom*

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Is there anyway, that someone could measure the frequency in hzts inside the average home. Also with digital televisions, do they emit a stronger higher frequency than analogue boxes?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

The music industry produces the likes of Rhiana, Lady GaGa, Chris Brown, and others. I find that the tone of their voices in conjunction with the rhythm of backing instruments. It sends me insane and totally rattles my wellbeing. Yet all the youth of today worship these Corporate Gods.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

The glass is proving the point of the Teslas Oscillator. You get the right resonant frequency and you can bring down the house, so to speak.

I like the show. I just think those nerds could not even recreate Tesla's breakfast.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Well truly I have nothing to add, but I had to jump in and say that I enjoyed the thread. I'm doing a little research myself into electromagnetic/geomagnetic anomolies, and this gives me some other things to ponder. I do remember years ago though that they were using ELF's to levitate objects, and some of them were speculating that the pyramids could have been built this way. I'm pretty sure they've moved on to other ideas about that though.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Steam powered or compressed air from a liquid air supply.
Sure Tesla was going to use steam.
Try another anti Tesla cartel database.
All they have is old write ups that never disclosed the full self acting mechanisms.
Compressed air seems good for a Tesla electric oscillator as well.

If you recall Tesla saying the Earth's physical resonance being 1 1/2 hr or so
he said a series of explosions might split the Earth.
When you realize by 1940 in Tesla's last public communication that said he
could make force which would be from electricity and he was talking about
this for years you might wonder what the Tesla Tower on Long Island might
have done if tuned the wrong way.

Force from a physical hammer or from radio waves operated the Tesla way.
Little is said about the radio way to active reaction of the ether.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
how is it possible to hear the shape of a drum?

this is a question that has long plagued physicists. the answers are still speculative at best, and exploration of the topic can be very revealing about the nature of intelligent interactions with frequencies.

if i blindfolded you and struck a drum, relying upon audio frequency alone, you will be able to describe the drum as:

small/large
wooden/metal
cymbal/snare

these are all very simple characteristics. but, assuming that you are a drum-maker by trade and that the audio frequency information is being transmitted clearly, there is enough information in the waveform to reproduce the physical form of the drum in its entirety.

the point is, of course, that frequency as a carrier of information can contain the blueprints of physical form.

intelligent interpretation of frequency (in its various forms) is a central feature of life in general.

hearing the shapes of drums (ARXIV)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
that's the first time in a while I have killed a thread.

this one deserves a bump.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

No, no, never fear. We are here. Been checking daily but have little time to post. MisterMonculous sent me reeling off in to some pretty strange corners of my brain again with this thread. I have just been focused on water instead of drums.

I am very interested, however, in whether or not the surface of water can be tuned like a drum. Or a container of water. I think I saw something on this once. Gonna go check it out. Back soon. Thanks for the great post. Very stimulating.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Yep, I found them. Thanks for the push in the right direction...

Water Drums Wiki:en.wikipedia.org...

Water Drumming on Vanuatu. They make the poor natives wear t-shirts for these videos so they don't shock the occidentals. This is why Anthropology needs an over-haul in my opinion. What are we turn of the century Brits?

French Folks and their water drum display

And a cool video I found on the way. The title of the track is, There Will Be No Armageddon and it is by Union Jack

That much closer to my Tricorder.
Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
Well truly I have nothing to add, but I had to jump in and say that I enjoyed the thread. I'm doing a little research myself into electromagnetic/geomagnetic anomolies, and this gives me some other things to ponder. I do remember years ago though that they were using ELF's to levitate objects, and some of them were speculating that the pyramids could have been built this way. I'm pretty sure they've moved on to other ideas about that though.

Google "Edward Leedskalnin"

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I've found out why I was brought to ATS! It was the hook baited with conspiracy theories...amongst other topics or so I thought initially.

I nosed-in on an invite meant for another member on a thread about "living a charmed life" or something like that.

The Noosphere thread! Man, and am I very appreciative of it! But at the same time, it's so much to research and to ponder.

I'm either asking a question or making a statement here at this time. A communal pondering if you will...

I studied music a little, and took-up guitar years-ago, but lack the dexterity---->check the link in my signature--->anyway, some musicians tune their guitars down a half to a whole step to obtain certain tones and melodies in a given pitch and or key. That's why they tune them down, but, those new sounds reverberate shall I say deeper, and darker...creating what I call morbid sounds.

This makes a good kid steal candy during halloween...As an example--->

Higher pitched sounds and melodies makes bad kids want to behave...

Can make a dark and morbid tale give me feel good feelings anyway...

Side note; solo beginning @ 3:16 really sends me into a happy mood!

Exceptional thread!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Appy-olly-lollogies for the delayed reply, many thanks to all the super contributions. I'ma reply to a bunch of of folks at once, for expedience's sake.

Smallpeeps: That rant was incredible. I laughed hysterically, but your approach to assault by one whose frequency has been muddled is certainly the correct one. This is for you, my hirsute friend:

Frater210: I have this theory that Dr. Who is an interventionist diety. He's also been my role-model since I snuck out to the living room at 1 AM every night to watch the PBS broadcasts as a wee ape. Sonic screwdriver = wand.

Another source of some information is sympathetic vibration physics. Though, do not expect actual hard science or math, persay, just interesting conjecture without any attempt at data acquisition (at least the last time i checked, which was admittedly a while ago!)

A fascinating line of inquiry, to be sure! There's some woo to wade through, but then there are fairly concrete manifestatons like String Resonance.

One thing your o.p. doesn't make perfectly clear is theterm "frequency" is a measurement of a recurring (cyclic) signal measured over time(ONE SECOND FOR THE 'HERTZ").

a sound pressure vibration at the upper limit of human hearing could be produced at a frequency of 20 kilohertz; an electrical wave form generated by a bench top piece of test equipment could also produce a "1volt peak to peak "sinusoidal","square" or "sawtooth waveform" at a "frequency" of 20 kilohertz.

.You cannot hear the one from the signal generator unless it is converted by a transducer( in this case a speaker) to sound pressure.. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING! Thats like saying this zucchini is 20" long and that coper pipe is ALSO 2O" long .

I see where you're coming from 46ACE, and I was hoping a few hahd-science types might stop by to pop some bubbles. The definition you provide for frequency is available on one of the links I posted. Also, it's not my intent to claim a zucchini is a copper pipe. More that a zucchini can be translated into it's copper pipe equivalent.

One thing you said that is very false is your list of Forces. There's only 4 forces and many of the ones you listed aren't real forces. And all of the ones you use as examples fall under the same type of Force, the electromagnetic force.
You don't even mention why frequencies can change form, that's because of the "law of conservation of energy."

Quite so. I took some artistic liberties, and hope they will be excused.

Force from a physical hammer or from radio waves operated the Tesla way.
Little is said about the radio way to active reaction of the ether.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

the point is, of course, that frequency as a carrier of information can contain the blueprints of physical form.

intelligent interpretation of frequency (in its various forms) is a central feature of life in general.

tgidkp, I want to buy you an ice cream sundae.

Water Drumming on Vanuatu. They make the poor natives wear t-shirts for these videos so they don't shock the occidentals. This is why Anthropology needs an over-haul in my opinion. What are we turn of the century Brits?

Sundaes all round! You too, Ms. G.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e7a5145f026.png[/atsimg]

Loveguy, good to see you, mang. I wonder how this might effect the Kids.

edit on 19-6-2011 by mistermonculous because: quote crash-up

edit on 19-6-2011 by mistermonculous because: quote swamp

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous
Smallpeeps: That rant was incredible. I laughed hysterically, but your approach to assault by one whose frequency has been muddled is certainly the correct one. This is for you, my hirsute friend:

Haha thanks Mister! Glad you liked it!

Better dental care for all, else our newspeople may get stomped! Hehehe

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
LOVING the thread MM..!!!

How on God's Green Noosphere did I not see this earlier?

Excellent stuff. Lots of work to be done. I'm off to purchase a frequency generator or somesuch technical wizadry - I'll test it on myself, then I'll start 'doing a Walter' and experimenting on the wife and kids to make sure peace reigns in our somewhat manic household.

Could you be the first to check in on my new thread pls? Your thread inspired me to take more seriously the mysteries of my untold dreamlife and techno-spiritual noetic weirdnesses in general, so I would be honoured.

Cheers!

Snippets from the Noosphere

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Boo yah!

From here:

"High above the Amazon rainforest in Peru, a team of scientists is conducting an ambitious experiment: a biological survey of a never-before-explored tract of remote and inaccessible cloud forest. They are doing so using an advanced system that enables them to map the three-dimensional physical structure of the forest as well as its chemical and optical properties. ... This sensor — built by engineers at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory — is the first of its kind. The spectrometer can detect dozens of signals such as photosynthetic pigment concentrations, water content of leaves, defense compounds like phenols, and structural compounds such as lignin and cellulose. These signals can build signatures to distinguish individual plant species as well as other measures of forest condition."

How freaking great.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join