It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga's resemblance to Mata Hari

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I just found it interesting that they look alike. I know some people have conspiracies about cloning but maybe they are related or if reincarnation is real, Lady Gaga is her reincarnation

of course this is just the side view, it's not that noticeable from the front but remember Lady Gaga has probably had some plastic surgery

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I think your reaching...just a tad. Lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustinSee

A tad !? No, try a cup's full of delusion.
They look alike somewhat from the side but other then that, you are grasping for straws.
edit on 5-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Look at all the jewelry that person wears. How distasteful.

You realize how many 3rd worlders had to die for her to have all of that on her?

I am betting more than 1.

Just food for thought. Oh and the woman in the black and white pic is far too feminine to be Lady Gag.

edit on 5-6-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by JustinSee

A tad !? No, try a cup's full of delusion.
They look alike somewhat from the side but other then that, you are grasping for straws.
edit on 5-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

Ok than.

Describe the differences between the nasal features on both women.

Can you even find a difference?

What if this was Lady Gag's great great grandmother? Do we even know for sure either way yet?

If it was her relative, would it explain the similarity in facial structures? For me yes, it would be a worthy explanation which would not be delusional.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
from my own knowledge on reincarnation, physical features are not so much transfered from life to life, but the shape and size of the eyes are identical from life to life. Other things I have read state otherwise, specifically the way the hair is grown (the shape of the hair line). There is also the idea that the facial shapes are created by our individual personality types, based on our attraction to different senses in particular and the emotions presented through those senses.

I doubt she is who she claims, but the profile is very simillar Ill admit

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I tried to find a side profile pic of GaGa, and found this one. Interestingly, it is black and white as well. While I agree the 2 images are similar, I would be willing to wager that GaGa has had some cosmetic work done.

Hopefully Im not to retarded to post the link. It is from google images.

edit on 5-6-2011 by dragynfly because: wrong link

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragynfly
I tried to find a side profile pic of GaGa, and found this one. Interestingly, it is black and white as well. While I agree the 2 images are similar, I would be willing to wager that GaGa has had some cosmetic work done.

Hopefully Im not to retarded to post the link. It is from google images.

edit on 5-6-2011 by dragynfly because: wrong link

Cosmetic work yes, no doubt below the waist, the old cut and tuck . IT'S A MAN !

top topics

join