It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP does reconn on New Gates foundation facility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hey so I don;t know if I am Puting this in the right place.

Yesterday I went to the public tour for the new Gates foundation here in Seattle. (A.K.A globalist central) I would just picture the receptionist saying "hi this is globalist central how can we help you sebvert a nation today?"

SO this is the notes I took added on with a little commentary from me So its gonna be biased just a little.

First as you go in and get started you offered up alot of African art and portraits. Going with the theme of Agricultural development.

Almost a whole Section dedicated to focus groups. Someone passing by said that it is very microsoft like.

Norman B Rice is Ceo of the Seattle Foundation.

Again I see a propaganda picture. First they had the caption (we can prevent infectious dieseaes with vaccines" Picture of African woman I qoute "thanks to partners like this woman walking house to house to deliver polio vaccines during an Immunization Plus Days campaign in Sokoto Nigeria.

Another picture caption "we are helping to eradicate Polio worldwide/ The picture had to do with the country of India.

I came upon a couple pictures in a row with alot of agricultural develoment and research talk That means agenda 21 to me but okay we move on

That I see the that the Gates foundation has something to do with an organization called PATH. Here is what the caption said. AN organization that hepls people care for newborns. SO I haven;t researched this yet but I asked someone I know about it and She said they are heavuly into vaccines. So I don;t know what PATH is about. If someone wants illuminate me. (oh i know what I doing when I say that word)

I n my notes I came upon later on more empasis into agricultural development in thrid world countries.

There was a sis minute video you could watch which had heavy talk about vaccines gain. and they tossed out this little stat. BY 2025 we will immunize 90 million children. isn"t that lovely.

ANd just to end it right here I guess Umm there main slogan was Helping people live healthier lives.

edit on 5-6-2011 by American-philosopher because: miss speeled words

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Please proofread, OP.
An incoherent wall of misspelled text is going to stop a lot of people from reading.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Interesting they should focus on the Polio vaccine so much. 78 percent of Pakistani children with polio were given polio vaccines

Incidence of polio among vaccinated children alarms govt
edit on 5/6/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

No yeah your right I should have proof read the notes I took your right my bad sorry

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I misspell all the time and it hurts credibility. It's nothing personal.. M problem is I'm dyslexic so when I go back and proof it..it still reads right.. Sux..

Sounds like a nice tour.

You think Gates secretly wants to kill us? And this Foundation is a Hoax to murder?

Kinda hard to believe. But.... I'd really like to think not.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

well i don;t know what Gates motivation is I just know that is he hevaily pushing vaccines. But I do belive the foundation is made part and parcel to help pu tthe smily face on all vaccines. Under the cover of actually helpping poor disadvantaged couintries and people.

a friend I was there with asked how would I describe the place. ANd I said do you remember the old jame bonds movies it looks like this is the villans company and this is where he hides under a normal bussines company.

top topics

join