It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Turkey UFO Make Another Appearance This Summer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well its that time of the year again guys! Summer time!

Now for some reason UFO's seem to visit us in increasing numbers during the Summer season, June-August seems to be the time frame for most major UFO sightings. (I think they prefer the warmer climate)

So I got to thinking about the Turkey UFO, you know the one that people were trying to unsuccessfully debunk as a yacht last year?

At this point I'm not sure if its an actual UFO, but one fact remains : If this is indeed an actual sighting, then it is some of the BEST FOOTAGE ever captured on tape, along with two aliens which can be seen standing in the UFO!!

Supposedly this ship has been appearing for the last 3 or 4 years over Kumburgaz, Turkey.

So this begs the question, are there researchers who are standing by to try and capture it on tape this year?

With all the controversy the videos have stirred up, you would think that BOTH skeptics and believers would be standing by this summer to get a glimpse of this thing OR to prove it a fake once and for all.

For those of you that have not seen the Turkey UFO videos the last few years, I will post them here for your viewing pleasure. Make sure to watch the last 2 videos, which show the purported alien beings inside the craft.

--GeminiSky

The UFO’s, sighted at Kumburgaz, caused great shock waves around the world and were part of the written and visual media from China to Russia and Brazil to Switzerland and will go down in the World UFO literature as one of the most significant UFO sightings. Nearly a dozen of residents at the Yeni Kent compound witnessed these sightings filmed by the night watchman named Yalcin Yalman.

First of all, the Sirius UFO Space Sciences Research Center studied the footage in great detail for ten days, and as a result of the study the Sirius UFO Space Sciences Research Center concluded that the UFO sightings were geniniue and not a hoax. On January 17, 2008 the Sirius UFO Space Sciences Research held a press conference at the Dedeman Hotel flocked by the high number of attendees.

The incident was announced to the public at this press conference and the aforementioned sightings were part of the news covered in both local and foreign media, TV, and newspapers as well as Internet portals. Following these developments some parties who appeared on various TV shows, starting with Prof. Adnan Öktem from the Istanbul University Department of Astronomy Sciences, Prof. Mehmet Emin Ozel from the18 March University Department of Physics and Prof. Kerem Doksat from the Istanbul University Department of Psychiatry claimed with great prejudice that the footages taken in Kumburgaz were a hoax made up by a mockup or computer animation without having conducted an analysis or any kind of study.

Please read; Posting Work Written by Others
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.

edit on June 5th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Answer to your question: You bet if that boat comes back or is still in that same location.
If not, I suspect they will find another likely looking light in the bay.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Answer to your question: You bet if that boat comes back or is still in that same location.
If not, I suspect they will find another likely looking light in the bay.

Im sorry, not sure I understand what boat you are referring to. I was talking about the UNKNOWN object in the videos.

Could you please clarify? Thanks.

--GS

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Former videographer from Kumburgaz UFOs Mr. Yalcin Yalman was fired a couple
of years ago by the administrators of the resort where he was working due to the
stir caused by the media regarding the sightings reports and videos. I don't think
we will hear from Mr. Yalman anymore at least not from this location (The resort)
so until further notice this thread as well as the others will remain in the same status.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Former videographer from Kumburgaz UFOs Mr. Yalcin Yalman was fired a couple
of years ago by the administrators of the resort where he was working due to the
stir caused by the media regarding the sightings reports and videos. I don't think
we will hear from Mr. Yalman anymore at least not from this location (The resort)
so until further notice this thread as well as the others will remain in the same status.

Oh really? So because the person who filmed it originally has been fired from a resort job, He is no longer able to film a UFO?

What status are you talking about? So "until further notice" your comment has nothing to do with the question posed in my OP.

Would you clarify what the original videographer has to do with a UFO that supposedly appears every year and is seen by multiple witnesses besides the person who originally filmed it? And wether or not that UFO will appear again?

--GS
edit on 5-6-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

As in the past, you tend to be defensive without justification. To properly defend your position/data you need to know the topic, how it has progressed toward a solution (one way or another), and produce viable explanations for the major critical points against it. Just saying,"Oh really....?" Is not much of a response.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

As in the past, you tend to be defensive without justification. To properly defend your position/data you need to know the topic, how it has progressed toward a solution (one way or another), and produce viable explanations for the major critical points against it. Just saying,"Oh really....?" Is not much of a response.

Again, not sure what your trying to convey here? Why not try to answer my reply to your OWN post instead of ignoring it and interjecting into my conversation with another poster?

Your posts, while on the surface seem intelligent, are actually completely empty and off topic.

Waiting for your reply on MY question to YOU. Thanks.

GS
edit on 5-6-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
Well its that time of the year again guys! Summer time!

Now for some reason UFO's seem to visit us in increasing numbers during the Summer season, June-August seems to be the time frame for most major UFO sightings. (I think they prefer the warmer climate)

So I got to thinking about the Turkey UFO, you know the one that people were trying to unsuccessfully debunk as a yacht last year?

At this point I'm not sure if its an actual UFO, but one fact remains : If this is indeed an actual sighting, then it is some of the BEST FOOTAGE ever captured on tape, along with two aliens which can be seen standing in the UFO!!

Hope so do not buy the boat explanation however cleverly it has been manipulated as a explanation for this very high level of strangeness UFO case;Surely this person would have realized he was filming a boat considering he was from around this resort;Cases like this bring out all kinds of debunker's and pseudo sceptics when faced with powerful high levels of strangeness like this particular case contains;
edit on June 5th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: removed excessive quoting

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Yea I am growing tired of people who simply think certain footage is too good to be true.

Wouldn't it stand to reason if UFOs are becoming more and more commonly seen, and video technology is becoming more and more widely available due to cheaper pricing and new manufacturing methods, that someone may eventually capture CLEAR video of said UFOs?

Sometimes people are just to afraid of the truth and instantly jump to more mundane explanations....

GS

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think it would be absolutely splendid if Yalman were to video the object again, or anyone else for that matter. I'm sure real UFO hunters would visit the resort to well.....hunt the craft in question.

edit on 5/6/11 by EnigmaAgent because: Preposterous spelling

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Will the Turkey UFO reappear?...only if we have stuffing and gravy. Oh, and sweet potatoes...don't forget the yams y'all.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hopefully it does come back and there are multiple tapes & witnesses. They should atleast set up some kind of buddy system they can use to call and help film multiple angles or get closer if this guy sees this 'object' again. I personally dont buy the boat idea - More witnesses, angles, and especially the raw footage/independent studies are all needed and would really help sway this case in the proper direction - Now that would be a fun discussion..

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
I think it would be absolutely splendid if Yalman were to video the object again, or anyone else for that matter. I'm sure real UFO hunters would visit the resort to well.....hunt the craft in question.

I know this is a strange thread. If the object isn't there any more, how can anyone film it again???

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Hopefully it does come back and there are multiple tapes & witnesses. They should atleast set up some kind of buddy system they can use to call and help film multiple angles or get closer if this guy sees this 'object' again. I personally dont buy the boat idea - More witnesses, angles, and especially the raw footage/independent studies are all needed and would really help sway this case in the proper direction - Now that would be a fun discussion..

But didnt they already perform those studies and came to the conclusion that it was NOT a hoax?

--GS

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent

I know this is a strange thread. If the object isn't there any more, how can anyone film it again???

The object in question supposedly returns to the same spot every summer season, for the last 3-4 years. This is why the thread is asking whether or not it will return, and if it does, will we be ready to capture it on tape again?

GS

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

As far as I know only the TUBIAK center studied the raw footage for analysis - Maybe im missing another study? I think multiple studies & analysis' would help the situation and atleast give some different outlooks or ideas.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

As far as I know only the TUBIAK center studied the raw footage for analysis - Maybe im missing another study? I think multiple studies & analysis' would help the situation and atleast give some different outlooks or ideas.

Absolutely agree with you, we will need more footage, more investigators, and more UFOs!!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

How is anyone on ATS supposed to know if a UFO will show up again?

It didn't show up last year, the last footage was from 2009. Now add to that the information that free_spirit provided and you should see why.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Since there is no new information provided here, please contribute to one of the many existing threads on the Turkey UFO. They can be found by typing in Turkey UFO

Closed.

top topics

join