It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Bases and Support staff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
hi everyone.

i have had a great interest in 'black' information, both factual and crazy (its always interesting to hear new 'conspiracy theories', seeing other people joining the dots in a different way to you)

and i like to look at everything from different angles, try and understand a subject from inside and out.
I read the 'Dulce Book' recently, and its quite a work. it sure has some great information and details. but something struck me while i was reading it and i am sure people much smarter than me has already researched it:

who cleans the floors on the higher security levels in Area 51 and similar?
who takes out the trash? who paints the walls?

if there are huge underground bases, they have to have been built by regular joes and maintained.

now i know that money is a great silencer and job security and so on. but why has hardly no-one come forward?

given the number of secret bases which have been listed on this site and then multiply that number by a support staff... you have a pretty big number of people.
surely some would have an interest in 'conspiracies' (isnt everyone to some degree) and would maybe post anonomusly on the internet.
as opposed to top tier 'leakers' like Lasar and so on.

does anyone have any thoughts on it?

I now Wackenhut provides base security for some installations, but do they do maintainence work too?

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
People do clean the floors. I am not sure but, in the Highly Secret areas they may most likely have the Military MP's take turns with it. But threats on your life and family tend to keep most anyone pretty quiet.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
"But threats on your life and family tend to keep most anyone pretty quiet."

No. Retirement at 80% of your salary, with full medical and dental benefits, at an age young enough to enjoy life and do things.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
well lazar was disinfo and people dont come forward because it isnt as evil as all thes people make it out to be.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bzap
People do clean the floors. I am not sure but, in the Highly Secret areas they may most likely have the Military MP's take turns with it. But threats on your life and family tend to keep most anyone pretty quiet.

If you read the Ben Rich auto bio "Skunk WOrks" the engineers did all that stuff themselves. THey strived to keep personel to a minimum

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
No. Retirement at 80% of your salary, with full medical and dental benefits, at an age young enough to enjoy life and do things.

I guess that would also do the trick!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Ben Rich auto bio "Skunk WOrks"

whats that like? is it worth reading?
perhaps it is something like that, that i am interested in. knowing what a normal working life for those guys is like.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The Ben Rich's book is pretty good. No smoking guns mind you but alot of the behind the scenes stuff that went on with the U-2, A-12, SR-71 and F-117. Its a good read. You might Also like the Kelly Jhonson Book. "More than my share of it"

top topics

join