It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs that E. coli cases are stabilising, say doctors.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Just thought i would post this, I have predicted in other forums that this whole E Coli situation would be under control within the month, due to a lot of people getting worked up and concerned about this outbreak i thought i would post this.

I don't believe for one minute that this outbreak was man made, it's completely natural, if it was man made to cause mass death then i'm sure it would have been released in a more damaging way such as in the water supply world wide, not just in one country.

Signs that E. coli cases are stabilising, say doctors

European health officials say there are signs that the outbreak of a deadly strain of E. coli is stabilising.

They said that despite nearly 200 new cases in Germany - the centre of the outbreak - in the first two days of June, infection rates were dropping.

However, one doctor cautioned: "It may be less, but it's not over yet."

Source
edit on 5-6-2011 by Itop1 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
you are entitled to your own opinion as far as the origin of the E. coli bacterium goes as you cant prove if its natural or man made as of yet.

as far as stability goes, the german national disease center themselves said that it will take 3 months for them to be sure on how far the disease will go, whether it will decrease or increase, it needs 3 months for them to be sure.

its still way too early to make claims.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
you are entitled to your own opinion as far as the origin of the E. coli bacterium goes as you cant prove if its natural or man made as of yet.

as far as stability goes, the german national disease center themselves said that it will take 3 months for them to be sure on how far the disease will go, whether it will decrease or increase, it needs 3 months for them to be sure.

its still way too early to make claims.

Although true, what you must remember is that as a situation progresses and new information is found, things can change, eather for good or for worse, luckily in this case its for the better, The situation is stabilising, it's obviously not as bad as they originally thought.

new topics

join