It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, Egypt should establish axis of anti-Zionism: Ahmadinejad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
TEHRAN -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has said that Iran and Egypt should make every effort to be anti-Zionist countries.

Ahmadinejad made the remarks on Wednesday during a meeting with a 45-member Egyptian delegation that attended the Fifth International Imam Khomeini and Foreign Policy Conference, which was held at the Iranian Foreign Ministry’s Institute for Political and International Studies (IPIS) in Tehran on the same day.
“We should take measures so that Iran and Egypt will be two progressive, esteemed, powerful, anti-hegemonistic, and anti-Zionist countries,” Ahmadinejad stated.
Iran and Egypt have many affinities, Ahmadinejad said, adding, “Both nations believe in God and are seeking justice, freedom, and dignity, and are opposed to any kind of humiliation.”
“Iran and Egypt have another common point and that is (having) a common enemy,” he added.

The United States and its allies, particularly the Zionist regime, are not only the enemies of Tehran and Cairo but are also the enemies of all the countries in the region, Ahmadinejad said.

link 2 full story

TEHRAN (ISNA)-Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said confronting the US hegemony and Zionist regime's entity is the major line which should be followed in battling the West's hegemony.

"We want to show the entire world that we defend the oppressed and battle all powers with our utmost capability. We never change our thoughts and beliefs. We need to conquer the US. We should not be yielded to injustice in the region," Ahmadinejad said on Friday night as speaking on the verge of the 22nd demise anniversary of the late Founder of the Islamic Republic Imam Khomeini.
Link 2 full story

edit on 5-6-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
While I think David Duke has some great points. Usually posting a David Duke video willl result in lots of name calling and usually a deleted thread. This is because its very hard to debate the points that he brings up.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Thanks for the reminder
DONE!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

This may be a bit off topic so my appologies. I was under the impression Ahmadinejad was on the outs with the Ayatollah and was asked to step down. I know their legislature was moving towards his removal from office.

Has all that changed?

As far as the axis of awesome, eeerr evil, hes more than welcome to go for it. It really doesnt change much of anything, other than giving a name to their foriegn policy.

top topics

join