It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd sighting, but this time with pictures and video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well it's been roughly 10 years since my first sighting. I really thought that it would be my only sighting, but yesterday I was lucky enough to see something special again. My first sighting included a giant orb UFO only a few hundred meters away from the plane that I was flying in. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me at the time. Yesterday I had my phone with me which has a built-in 5 MP camera.

Original video of lights arranged in a triangular pattern: www....(nolink)/?sny2yam8vftrm6y

Picture of orb (above the first lamp post to the left of the stadium) after the triangular UFO appeared:

My location: goo.gl...

The sighting took place at exactly 21:40 and it lasted for about 20 minutes. I was just looking out into the sky waiting for my bus. Suddenly I noticed 3 lights in the sky in a perfect triangular pattern. I started taking pictures, but my lens had grease on it and none of the pictures turned out properly. Luckily the video some how turned out. In the video you can see two of the three lights right above the first lamp post to the left of the stadium. The triangle disappeared after a minute, but new orbs started to appear in the exact same location. This time I took off the back cover of my phone so that the grease wouldn't distort the pictures. A few orbs appeared in that location and then they simply just flew away in the direction of space.

I Googled to see if anyone witnessed a similar sighting in Poland, and I found this:

The lights are of the same character. Mind you, I only saw three at one time.

I saw a few planes that night, and the plane lights were a lot smaller and they flashed.
edit on 5-6-2011 by hotrice because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2011 by hotrice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Very nice! Is this your video? If so, I would take out the music and leave the background noise. A mod on here once told me that a completely raw video is best, and I completely agree. Where is this by the way?

Here is my raw video: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Interesting. I couldn't get the mediafire thing to work because I don't want to give my cell phone number, and the picture on the OP is too big to look at easily, but the other video gives a good idea of what you might have seen.

I recently saw similar lights hovering quietly about 1/2 mile away and only a few hundred feet altitude, which moved together and then zipped away. Very strange phenom. In the second vid it almost looks like a stealth/cloaked thing?

Did you see any opacity between the lights? Were the orbs in the same place, or lower?

There will be people saying it's just camera halo, just so ya know. But I believe you saw something unusual and unknown to me...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I don't see any orbs in that picture. All that I can see is lens flare, a light on the end of a crane and what appears to be either a star or a plane.

I genuinely laughed out loud at the bit where you said it flew in the direction of space

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
I don't see any orbs in that picture. All that I can see is lens flare, a light on the end of a crane and what appears to be either a star or a plane.

I genuinely laughed out loud at the bit where you said it flew in the direction of space

Did you scroll to the right?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

I saved the image and can view it in it's entirety without scrolling. No orb!.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79
Very nice! Is this your video? If so, I would take out the music and leave the background noise. A mod on here once told me that a completely raw video is best, and I completely agree. Where is this by the way?

Here is my raw video: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Youtube video isn't mine. I uploaded my video to Youtube, but the Flash compression practically erased the UFO. So I then uploaded the video to Mediafire.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
the time of day and postion in the sky makes the photo looks like a planet, however the video clearly shows two objects but i cant really tell if they are moving or not.

Check your location and time against the satalite trackers and see if anything was in your area at teh time, could help.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Very interesting video. Amazing that they can make engines that produce Evanescence songs as exhaust noise

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
With no offence to the original poster, I personally am finding it hard to digest any of these uploads which basically show a small light in the sky. It is almost impossible to determine what these lights/orbs could be if anything from a picture and somebody´s testimony.

I long for the day when we have a real picture to go, more than just lights in the sky.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
Interesting. I couldn't get the mediafire thing to work because I don't want to give my cell phone number, and the picture on the OP is too big to look at easily, but the other video gives a good idea of what you might have seen.

I recently saw similar lights hovering quietly about 1/2 mile away and only a few hundred feet altitude, which moved together and then zipped away. Very strange phenom. In the second vid it almost looks like a stealth/cloaked thing?

Did you see any opacity between the lights? Were the orbs in the same place, or lower?

There will be people saying it's just camera halo, just so ya know. But I believe you saw something unusual and unknown to me...

No opacity between the lights. The orbs were roughly in the same place. The orbs would suddenly (very fast) fly into place, and then slowly move away (direction of space). They flew in from the left and then moved upward until they were not visible any more. Also, the orbs weren't flashing, but they did twinkle.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

LOL, I am terrible at telling stories. If I didn't have video and pictures, I wouldn't report this, as the sighting is to vague.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by linkshot1000
With no offence to the original poster, I personally am finding it hard to digest any of these uploads which basically show a small light in the sky. It is almost impossible to determine what these lights/orbs could be if anything from a picture and somebody´s testimony.

I long for the day when we have a real picture to go, more than just lights in the sky.

To be fair, I respect your skepticism. My cell phone camera is quite weak, and the pictures turned out quite bad. The UFO was much more dramatic to the naked eye. That is why I added a similar sighting to give you a better perspective. If I just saw the orbs, I don't know if I would think twice about this sighting. What really struck me is the triangular configuration of the orbs; you can see it in the video.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
AN FYI

Originally posted by wildtimes
the picture on the OP is too big to look at easily

Did you scroll to the right?

I saved the image and can view it in it's entirety without scrolling.

I only use Firefox, so I cannot be sure if this works on other browsers, but it would be worth it to look and see. This is just something that I did not realize at first, but now I do it often on ATS, and it can be quite convenient at times.

• '[color=DeepSkyBlue]Right Click' on the image in the OP.
  • Then click '[color=DeepSkyBlue]View Image'

It reloads the page with nothing but the image, and you can easily see the image in it's entirety without having to scroll or save.

I should be able to link it ~~> i.imgur.com...

Hopefully other browsers have this also, but I just don't know.

I would take out the music and leave the background noise.

Agree

edit on 6/5/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

• posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:23 PM
    link   
    reply to post by hotrice

Looks like Tesla ships in case you are unaware of these occurrences.
    I left a note at youtube:

Tesla ships most likely as all controlled governments got them from Tesla by way of Germany who wanted Tesla dead way before 1943 at the end of the 1930s before WWII in 1939 because they thought Von Braun got all the information they needed from Tesla himself after Willy Ley decided not to got back to meet with Hitler. Russia USA have the Tesla ships plain and simple. 

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
    link   
    reply to post by hotrice

Why respect skepticism.
    That sucks.
    Where have people been for the last fifty years.
    Are there no history books.
    No clue as to where Hitler is and the whole ball of wax US government take over.
    Stick to your alien stories of the past fifty you deserve it.
    UFO Alien forums are all over the net because its dished out that way.
    Too much sugar and carbos lead to ill health.
    Too many anti Tesla agents make for big fat cartels.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
    link   
    I would suggest you first research what was in the skies above you at that place and time/date by using the following links. It should always be one of the first steps when one sees something in the sky when and is not sure what it is. It is a way to eliminate or identify....

Satellites, ISS:
    Heaven's Above
    NASA - Human Space Flight
    Spaceweather

Stars, planets:
    Stellarium

edit on June 5th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:21 PM
    link   
    reply to post by hotrice

i.imgur.com...

There does seem to be a triangle light formation on that ship.
    As if formed by three light sources.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:14 PM
    link   
    I don't see anything other than an evening star in the picture, and Chinese lanterns in the video.... can somebody please produce something with more substance?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:20 PM
    link   

Originally posted by vexati0n
    I don't see anything other than an evening star in the picture, and Chinese lanterns in the video.... can somebody please produce something with more substance?

You've got to download the vid from the Mediafire link in the OPs first post.
    edit on 5/6/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join