It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armchair astronaut discovers Mars 'space station'?/ICE DEPOSIT? using Google earth;

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Do not know what to make of this image this man has found while he was scanning the surface of Mars,is it a glitch of some kind?, some kind of anomaly from the software he used?;So far NASA have not responded , for the record i do believe it entirely plausible that ancient civilizations could once have colonized Mars or that it was even visited by ET intelligences now or in the past;If this turns out to be a legit unnatural object then it will open a whole can of worms on a number ET questions , like did some of them even colonize earth after some ancient disaster forced them of Mars??

There was also a video released stating that this object was nothing more than a large ICE mineral deposit, they are found apparently all over the surface of Mars , this video is included below, some how can help but feel that this ice deposit explanation is not right;Of course my feelings on the ice deposit are just a personnel one and not a scientific one so forgive me if i sound unprofessional on this one;Thoughts anyone;

We have all heard of little green men from Mars. But now an American 'armchair astronaut' claims to have discovered a mysterious structure on the surface of the red planet - by looking on Google earth. David Martines, whose YouTube video of the 'station' has racked up over 200,000 hits so far, claims to have randomly uncovered the picture while scanning the surface of the planet one day.

Uncovered: David Martines believes he has found a structure on the surface of Mars - by looking at Google Mars

The white dot in the centre of the screen has set the blogosphere alight with rumours of a secret base

He even lists the co-ordinates 49'19.73"N 29 33'06.53"W so others can go see the anomaly for themselves. In a pre recorded 'fly by' video of the object, Mr Martines describes what he thinks the station might be.

link fort above quotes and images;
[url=http://]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394322/Armchair-astronaut-sets-internet-alight-using-Google-discover-space-station-Mars.html[/ur l]

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: spelling;

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I believe there is already a thread on this here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This "discovery" is already the subject of another thread:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
I believe there is already a thread on this here:

Apologies i did a ATS search before starting this thread but no matches showed up??

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
As posted above, there's already a thread discussing this topic.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join