It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australians marching in Victoria Demanding Government price Carbon Tax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
10 000 Australians marched in Victoria today, demanding the Australian Government price Carbon. If you ask me this is utter bullxxxt. Why such the urgency to get the tax in?
news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Without urgency nothing would get done.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

Global warming scam. Down with the Carbon Tax.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by omega man

Hello OM,
Yes we have alot of idiots in this big country........
About 10,000 it looks like.....and yeh they are going to change the whole world....not....

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
10,000 rich idiots who can afford to pay extra tax, will they be willing to pay for those who cant afford it?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I must say, you don't hear much of people protesting because they WANT more taxes. Usually they protest, because they are opposing them.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by camouflaged
10,000 rich idiots who can afford to pay extra tax, will they be willing to pay for those who cant afford it?

The people aren't charged these taxes businesses and power companies that emit carbon will get these taxes. But in a way you are right the power companies will just jack the prices to the customers.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
reply to post by Planet teleX

Global warming scam. Down with the Carbon Tax.

Scam by who? And for what reason exactly? I still don't have an answer from anyone on this that fits any kind of truth that is not sponsored by the Carbon Fuels industry- ie a lie.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

In Australia the people set the prices on Utilities. Remember when most of us could do that here?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The greater story here is that they have obviously released the zombie virus from Pine Gap! There is no other plausible explanation for these brain dead idiots.I gotta go now and board up the windows !

new topics

top topics

join