It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moment of Ascension- I am not AFRAID Don't you be either!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The Moment of Ascension- I am not AFRAID Don't you be either! Forget 12/2012.... Your ascention/desention is HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!

OK I'll admit it.. I have prepared, stockpiled, gotten rifles/ammunition and lived in FEAR as all the chaos is going on around me... looked at news on Internet every day... " yep, its coming... its gonna happen soon....." and spoke fear and dread.

THATS WHAT THE NEGATIVE FORCES WANT... They feed on your negative energies. So lately, I have made up with my kids, apologized to my husband for being a *^#@! over the last few years... and I am living a simple life free of creditcards and material wealth..Doing things in my community, helping grow food for needy, bartering for things I NEED....

I AM READY.. REALLY READY... I AM HAPPY...and getting happier and so can you. LINK HERE EARTH IS ASSENDING BEFORE 2012

This information really really made sense to me.. I am just posting this not for rebuttles or arguments. You believe what you want... READ IT please.

Is anyone like me? Are you feeling happier? Feeling "physical changes" in your body? From what I gather as our bodies change and our DNA is modifed... there can be aches and pains.

In a nutshell... our world is lining up in the universe for a density change from the 3rd demintion to 4th and 5th.... Some acsend, some do not...some die in the chaos they fear, some become negative energy to come back in another lifetime.... and some live as though nothing happens, some repopulate other planets, and others acsend to become light beings (angels?) FACT... there are solar and planetry changes....WE are made up of energy.. thats why we will change as our planet changes....Happiness to you all!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Please don't take my response as anything negative, as it is not meant to be.
I've actually read about this in length and while it sounds really great, I still have questions. My wife and I are expecting our first child in a few weeks and we can't wait. I'm just curious what will happen if my wife and I ascend? Will our daughter go with us? Will we all ascend to the same place? I'd rather stay here and deal with a ton of bullcrap and be with my family than to have us all ascend and end up in different places.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Assencion happens every day though out history to diffrent people, some choose to leave this reality some stay..
The chaos is the other side of it that we must face to ascend. we cant ascend if we leave the other half of ourselves behind.
the biggest demons and the deepest pits are the ones we build for ourselves.
i am not afraid of the chaos as chaos isnt evil just as order isnt good..
they are totally different analogies and cant be used interchangeably.
good and evil
order and chaos
to forget one is to not have a reference for the other.
as all things are cyclic in my mind, to reach the top is to reach the bottom. to climb up we must fall.
there is no no need to ascend or descend, there just is a need to be..
everything that was , is or will be has its moment and no one will get left behind, they might just take a bit longer to get there.
peace and travel well.
From chaos we come. to chaos we return.
then we start again...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I have felt it too. Things are going to be ok. For how can they kill infinite consciousness?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by omega man

Well they could multiply it by zero..
it might not kill it, but it sure as hell is going to make for an interesting ride in the short term at least..
infinite consciousness multipled by zero=????
now thats something to ponder tonight.

(insert tongue in cheek here)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Ascension is another codeword for death, so you're not afraid of good grim and his sickle I take it ?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I'd rather stay here and deal with a ton of bullcrap and be with my family than to have us all ascend and end up in different places.

That's my dilemma, as well. I like to subscribe to the OP's theory, as well (although, I feel no different and sense nothing and really feel that the whole 2012 thing is nothing but hype and unnecessary fear) but if I get to choose, I would choose my family. So whatever is to come of us, whether it be some God coming perform a rapture thing or some spiritual ascension to the 103rd dimention or the flying spaghetti monster coming to rain down his meatballs upon us, as long as I'm with my family, I don't care.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

I'd rather stay here and deal with a ton of bullcrap and be with my family than to have us all ascend and end up in different places.

That's my dilemma, as well. I like to subscribe to the OP's theory, as well (although, I feel no different and sense nothing and really feel that the whole 2012 thing is nothing but hype and unnecessary fear) but if I get to choose, I would choose my family. So whatever is to come of us, whether it be some God coming perform a rapture thing or some spiritual ascension to the 103rd dimention or the flying spaghetti monster coming to rain down his meatballs upon us, as long as I'm with my family, I don't care.

Can the flying spaghetti monster rain meatballs on my plate ? I is very hungry at this moment!

But yes, it's kind of hard to be happy about ascending when Grampa charlie and Granny Liz end up on Gallifrey and me on planet Sto.

We're in two different sides of the galaxy, let me be with my f-ed up family. I really feel no different about 2012 then I did the rapture, no man knoweth the day, time or hour sayeth the lord. That is sad that me as an atheist know that before the Christian. But I had to study the bible to crucify religion, crying shame you haven't learned that.

If you're listening to David Wilcox, stop. Just stop already. I thought he was on drugs when he was "Channeling" Ra. Ascension is just the rapture with aliens, hopefully I'll see the doctor too! If that happens, anything is truly possible/
edit on 5-6-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Ascention, or harvest...

The question is, why can't we all be happy here on Earth, can't we all live happy and spiritually fulfilling lives without any external event or energy - isn't love univeral across all densities?

All I see is genetic engineering and an elaborate matrix system that siphons its energy from the planet, creating darkness where there was once light.
edit on 6-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Hate to be the party pooper as I let everyone go down their own path, but why exactly are you wanting to leave the planet especially in it's time of need? Just because there's a supposed event to happen to take us all away to safety, why run from the planet in it's time of need 'in this dimension'? Why give up your responsibility?

The very thing you're trying to fight against, you're handing your responsibility to. There is nothing feeding off the negative emotions, only yourself. Reptilians are a scape goat as once we truly discover 'alien' life, it will be beyond anything we can imagine. Indescribable.

So why are you running to safety in the planet's time of need. Would you run from a child at its birth so you don't feel the pangs of giving birth? You say those two aren't the same, but I say they ARE the same as you throw your responsibility to the side and let your own inner legion creep up on you, submitting you to its ruthless will.

Life is not to be forced and for you to see 'oh the world is grand, the world is loving' when around us the very Earth is collapsing in upon itself. Piss off with the New Age tripe as next century you'll be 'talking the talk' once again coming out of your residential houses, feeding the very thing you fight against.

I will love each person individually when they themselves love themselves.
edit on 6-6-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Because what are you going to find out as you live in a princess fantasy. What are you going to learn from as you're taken fully cared for and do nothing for yourself, let others make that life for you, when you are fully capable of making it. Take it into your own hands instead of expecting people to repay you back with the same happiness. Do it without the expectations of receiving something KNOWING that for every action, there is a reaction. By taking responsibility, you show the Universe you can contribute, rather then sit around and become like a cancer, only consuming.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Why can't I just be myself?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

You weren't talking about yourself in your post, you were trying to subjugate humanity into one reality, one you think is the most satisfying to Mankind, rather then just yourself. You already are being yourself by having something siphoning your energy and forcing your love onto people, rather then just loving. You can't force genuine.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Basically, only when we are aware of what controls us, can we have the power to resist it - thus, the ability of the matrix to generate a false-consciousness is the foundation of its power.

For example, If I install a mirror into the eyes of each person, and then create a systemmatic interpretation of the transmissions between those mirrors, then, when we look though the mirror in our minds, we will see an infinite loop, and each frame will be connected to the mind of surrounding individuals, in an all encompassing matrix.

At the core of it, is a timeline alteration - there is a point in the matrix, where there is "decison A" and "decision B" - reality as we know it is of certain A and B decisions, however, if the table is turned, then all the A decisions are reinterpreted as B decisions, and all the B decisions are reinterpreted as A decisions, thus, creating an alternate reality.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
All energy, light energy and cosmic energy progresses and transforms. There is a moment when earth will transform, when the final exam is over. The process can be likened to purification, to silver refined, or ascension, the elements in the duality, the structure of opposition that was only ai to begin with, in the cosmos in matter, in our body suits, the dna programs and things we must either endure or overcome as tests to our spirit and goodness, that we don't become what our souls do not want us to become and give us many nudges along the way. This structure of opposition of elements, or light and dark squares can be seen as magnetic poles and the result is gravity and holds this into place, this frequency, this school. So much like a recording and technology in own right, as it is one.

The most important thing we should ever think of is that the spirit of us, is what we're alligning with or becoming, so let this be the Spirit of Peace and Love, and let the Spirit of Kindness be evident in all you do or say Kindness is the Fruit of the Spirit and is equal to all the laws in weight according to the Talmud. Strive to let every word be kind even in the harsher moments of opposition and in sickness, in discord, pull away. Never let the sun set on anger or hostility, but work through it and find understanding for everyone, compassion and show kindness, this has always been the way. Stay in your heart where there are no programs, pull away from the mind and its negativity and jugments and reactions to old wounds and scars, let all the past be.

It is the Spirit of Peace, Love and Goodness that unites and joins the Family in Oneness. I believe this moment will be in this cycle, that we're at the end of the dvd run for earth, and earth will transform. We don't the date, 2011-2012 may have events occurring, but the exact date of this is not known. I always had the idea it was to be between 2014-2017, it could be sooner, but then again it could be later.

The frequency match, relates to our Spirit, our Love vibration, whether we are heavy with guilt and gravity or light as a feather, conscience free, could harm no one. This is a process, where we fall off the bikes but we should never give up, and pour out our difficulties to Creator, Father/Mother/Son and Family.

We're creating our next step here, now, we're becoming a frequency that matches others, there are many realms with their own bosses and for those not working at becoming as Loving and Kind and Peaceful as they can, and modeling this by example to others, this is going to be a hard lesson for many, for its the Frequency Match that determines our next step.

When the Family arrives a light greater than the sun, our bodies cannot withstand this, but can our souls, are we of their match and can we transform in a flash, purifying the elements, ourselves becoming the one element of Light/Love/Peace, finally free of the gravity squares of negative oppisition? Can we stand in Their Presence? Who are we becoming in this lifetime?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Spirit of Us: What Are Our Souls Becoming?
edit on 7-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Its all in the mind...but dont let that be a downer to you. You are a creator, now, in the present, and now is what counts.

When people are unhappy or they can not accept the world they are in and of...they create things. You can even create spiritual experiences, demons, angels, aliens...take your pick...they will seem very real to you. Be careful to not fall into someones elses creation.

People are attracted to 'ideas' due to their own desires and they are distracted from 'ideas' due to their own fears.

If you await something that excites you, sure, you will build up real feelings of happiness ect. Just the same, if someone is awaiting something that scares them, they will build up anxiety.

Mankind has been refusing to cope and adjust to 'life' for a long long time. Ive been through it myself, the refusing to cope and adjust. I created many things in that time of my life...and it all was very real to me. But it was something much deeper then I thought. I was only looking at the surface of the experience, the part that fed me as a 'self', the parts that gave me what I was in need of as a 'self'.

As a 'self' some will long for such grand ideas as 'leaving for a better place'. Awaiting rewards for 'being good' or for 'learning lessons'. If your able to be aware enough that 'being good and growing spiritually' benefits the world as a whole....then dont you think the earth and others, need you? So where are you rushing off to? And for who?

LV

top topics

join