It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red/Orange Sky Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
ok, so in January 2010 i had a dream that included a Red/Orange Sky... and made a thread on ATS about it.

LINK TO OCTOBER 28 2011 DREAM

dream went like this...

"I was on a side walk.. i dont know where... there were building on one side of the road.. on the other there was a park or a small community garden.. i want to say 'farm' as there were small animals.. & it was on the side of a small hill... it was daylight... & i remeber thinking it was weird that there were no birds in the trees.

i was then looking in a shop window when i noticed the reflection in the glass turn dark.. it was a strange darkness... not only because it was suppose to be some time during the afternoon.. but because it had a RED/ORANGE glow to it.

people were running & screaming everywhere as i stood staring at the sky with my boyfriend beside me tugging on my arm & screaming something at me... thats when a group of ufo's appeared in the sky... strangely they took the animals & vanished. i turned to my boyfriend & said 'we need to find somewhere safe NOW' i dont know where we ended up.. it was like a basement in one of the shops or something.. there was lots of noise.. things exploding.. when the noise stopped we climbed through the rubble towards the street.. it looked like a war-zone.. but it was silent.. dead silent.. thats when i looked for something with a date on it.. (i taught myself to put information from dreams as a teen) i found a newspaper dated 28th October, 2011.

its then the silence broke by the sound of Military trucks coming towards us... people were screaming 'Help Us'.. but i pulled my boyfriend back into the rubble of the shop.. people ran towards the trucks asking for help... but they weren't there to help.. they were there to kill off any survivors.. & thats what they began to do.. anyyone one who ran into the street they shot dead. i think that shocked me enough to wake me up"

END OF DREAM

since then ive noticed that many people are having dreams that also include this RED/ORANGE sky... including recently my usually non-dreaming boyfriend..

this is his dream below

he was dreaming he was in bed asleep + was woken by noises outside.. when he opened his eyes he noticed a red/orange glow comimg through the slits in the blinds from outside.. he opened them slightly.. the sky was glowing a strange orange/red colour + there were 'things' flying around the sky everywhere.. not aircrafts.. more like what one would discribe as jetpacked flying people.. then one flew up to his second storey window + peered in as tho it was looking to see if anyone was inside. he then says he woke.. but because he woke in the place where he was in the dream that it was hard for him to know if he was still dreaming or not.

anyway i thought that i would make this thread so others who have had the RED/ORANGE sky dream could post them here + we could compare them.

so if you have had one of these dreams about the RED/ORANGE sky please please share.

Cheers

edit on 5-6-2011 by Vamp333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Many of my dreams as of late have been focused on the sky.

Not sure what the color was, but the sky was "different".

There was a definite presence in the sky.

I also just had a dream last night of walking towards pyramids... Either the pyramids themselves came from the sky, or they were already on the ground, but the sky was definitely a big part of the dream.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Pay attention to any very-lucid dreams you have.

I used to think that prophecy was a crock of s**t until I had a dreamtime premonition of my own which was very detailed and came true, right down to the details and also to the 'feelings' I 'felt' in the dream are the same as I felt when the event happened.

Since then I have became aware that the universe is a conscious entity and our consciousness is just a part of that.
In the same way that the webbots can trawl the internet and come up with 'most-likely-scenarios', the consciouness can trawl through thoughts and feelings and even physical properties and come up with 'most-likely-scenarios' of events yet to happen.
When one of these events is to have a very big impact on something, the conscious beings in that vicinity seem to become aware of it before it happens. Aware of it in their subconscious, or even in their dreams.

This is what I believe anyway.

Orange sky dreams? There are large fires in Arizona right now. Could be unrelated but who knows. If others are having the same dreams it may be something bigger about to happen.

Just keep a sharp eye out on anything that looks similar to your dreams. Don't look in the USA, look in the WHOLE WORLD. My premonition had no impact on me or anyone I know or ever met, it happened elsewhere in the world. But when I seen it, I KNEW, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it was exactly what had dreamed, exactly as I had 'seen' it happen, and it was exactly WHERE I had 'seen' it too.

I used to think prophecy was a crock of s**t, until I had a premonition of my own.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

A presence in the sky ehh? Something like this maybe?

From my dream journal.

In my wandering I come across a old run down building in a desert. The outside is a drab gray colour. It's got white tiled walls halfway up the wall. The other half of the wall is a grungy blue colour. The floor is about ankle deep in water. There's a computer on a metal table at the far end of the room. I walk towards it. It's old but still running. It's got some kind of data on it, that I don't recognize (or don't remember) but what ever it said, it seems like I need to go out side.

I step outside the small building and look around, I don't see anything out of the ordinary, but my eyes are drawn upward almost like a magnet. As I look up, my world is blow away. In the sky above me, sits the sun in it's majesty, but also here, is a huge red planet or something. It's lit all around, despite having the sun behind it. It suggests a light source from itself or behind the earth. As it moves, it blocks out the sun. It's huge in the sky, terrifying even. So alien, so magnificent, so beautiful.

It's texture is a red and black splotchy pattern, that seems to be shifting around. It's a round shape, like most planets. I am not aware of any moons or satellites around it. Nor are there any rings. In the corner of my vision I'm almost aware of another object in the sky, like this one, but a different colour. A tan or brown colour.

As I watch, I suddenly find myself at the Lyberrts home. I'm explaining the theory of the ancient sky with Mars, Saturn, and Venus. I also mention the theory that the Sun has a dead twin star. A dwarf star that had long since died. I believe I'm doing it because I'm trying to explain the dream I had. A dream within a dream it would seem. Quite awesome.

I was explaining it all in great detail. I seemed to be drawn to the concept of the suns twin, and also to Saturn. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it seemed like both we're important to what I had seen. Both were necessary.

------

I've had two others with a planet in the sky. And few with space craft in the sky coming, many with mixed intentions towards us on earth. Dreams are fascinating aren't they? More then many people even imagine.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
would like to say thankyou to those who have shared so far.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

Ah, a cleverly disguised thread bump eh?

Anyway, the sky right now in real life is alive and energy filled.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If you want to hear of a scary red sky dream, I had one a few years back that was disturbing enough to remember. The fact I found it unusual and disturbing is the only reason why I remember it.

No UFOs, no major rocks falling from the sky, but it did involve some kind of planetary event. Perhaps an extinction type event. Basically what happened is that the Earth was really close to some large comet. Not large enough to upset things gravitationally and cause earthquakes or anything like that. Nor did the comet ever hit the planet. The problem was that Earth was closely passing through the tail of the comet for a prolonged period. The material from which condensed in the atmosphere. And in many places, the chemical cocktail from the comet was very rich in hydrocarbons. This was in some kind of news report in the dream.

I woke up at the part in the dream where a storm front was moving in. The air was calm and yet seemed heavy. Somehow I understood that the rain falling from these clouds wasn't just water. It had a hint of some kind of light oil or gasoline. And the horizon under the clouds was a dull red and getting brighter orange. There was the occasional rumble of thunder underscored by a more constant and ominous lower rumble in the distance. So you can tell why I woke up in a sweat.

I probably stayed up for an hour or two before going back to sleep that night.

I figure it fits this topic in some way. The dream was unusual enough that I'd be surprised if anyone else had one closer to it's premise than the typical disaster scenarios seen in movies.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I've just had this dream and felt compelled to go on the Internet and find out what it meant. Once I found this thread I had to register here to share my dream.

The more I wake up the more distant the dream becomes, but I was in what felt like some château after what felt like some event. My brain is telling me we were either survivors or resistance fighters, although there was nothing in the dream to back that up. I just remember looking out of the shuttered window and just staring at this huge hazy orange circular glow in the sky. When I say huge, it virtually filled my peripheral vision and it felt like it was getting closer, like we were waiting for whatever it was to emerge out of the haze (to reveal itself), no one knew what it was. A bit like the UFO's in Independence Day reveal themselves out of the fire clouds. The odd thing was, everyone was calm we weren't scared at all, quite the opposite. For me personally it was a bit odd, because a woman from work was with me, who I regard as being very down to earth and someone who would be good in a crisis. Perhaps this is why I had the sense of calm in the dream. I also felt there wasn't any technology, like a computer or TV in the room, I have no idea if this is relevant.

Sorry, this must sound like the ramblings of madman...

This is the closest picture I can find to describe what I saw, although I can't over emphasise the haze and lack of detail, the focus of the dream was the colour, the size and that it was moving closer. I had the impression this was a planet/comet or something similar.

edit on 18-7-2011 by warpig13 because: (no reason given)

EDIT: This might be a better vision of what I saw in my dream because of the haze in this poster from Apocalypse Now. Obviously remove the helicopters/writing and make the haze cover the top half of the screen and that's about as accurate as I can be.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It looked a bit like this...

edit on 28-8-2011 by warpig13 because: bad link

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

I had a red sky dream and posted about it on this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also tried to send a personal message to you but I wasn't allowed. Maybe because I am new to ATS.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Red Sky Dream May 2015

Okay well the dream started out as me hearing on the radio someone saying hoe they had this theory of how the sky was going to turn red. I turned off the radio an drove to some place where there were two story apartments side by side and i heard something loud. I looked up an there were two meteors dancing, but they wasn't big. They then crashed into each other an exploded and then all of a sudden the sky turned very bright red like a crimson color. And from what I can remember everything seemed different an in the dream I felt terrified. There were other crazy scary things going on as well. When I Woke Up I was sweating, felt sick an my heart beat was very rapid.
The dream doesn't really seem like much, but it felt so real an it was very very weird.

new topics

top topics

join