It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 Whats to take place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Predictions for 2011...On August 17th massive flooding from pacific in Los angeles San diego areas massive inundations. September 14th New madrid fault starts to shake and puts a major split near eastern Texas to Alabama. October 17th Electrical grid fluctuations in USA, Canada, Mexico, South America, Cuba ect Because of it smaller country's like venezuela, cuba and others take advantage of situation and insert Terrorist into vital areas via boats After discovery North American Union Starts bringing in new laws and Constitution in effect in order to have N.A.U.F (North American Union Forces) New millitary forces have authority all over USA, Mexico, Canada, South America and new presidential rules and power are made. For some reason a special forces sergent in late december comes clean about bin laden raid Via Radio because internet and tv by then are all N.A.U or whats left of Media are censored and CB radio and pirate stations are all thats left of free speech if you dont get caught. Small scale attacks on N.A.U sites take place by millitia groups in the Main land USA anyone caught has no rights under new laws and sent to camps for re-education. Russia opens up for israel refugees after Palestinian and others take control of israel and after pleading to N.A.U for help none comes and new war begins with russia sending troops to middle east making N.A.U mad as hell and skirmishes begin leading to world war 3. In December 21st 2011 info leaks that Mars was inhabited by intelligent humanoids 17 million years ago and possibility of underground bunkers bieng located.

LikeUnlike · · Share · Delete

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Back to reality. Man that smoke was good!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
Back to reality. Man that smoke was good!

Amen, I mean can I have ....oh yes ! Proof isn't it ?
Was it in a dream, did you get it from the magical drink called Liquor, the magic angel on your shoulder or what ? Where is this from ?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

ATS is where video game devs go to get inspiration from

edit on 5/6/11 by DesertedIsland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
DOOM I TELL YA!!! DOOM!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Just wait and see cant change anything but if you must know how i know this its what alchoholics call a moment of clarity............lol

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Wow... those are some interesting predictions. Why do you think all that stuff is going to happen at those particular times? Just curious.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Juan520

Predictions for 2011...On August 17th massive flooding from pacific in Los angeles San diego areas massive inundations.

This is a Wednesday

September 14th New madrid fault starts to shake and puts a major split near eastern Texas to Alabama.

This is a Wednesday

October 17th Electrical grid fluctuations in USA, Canada, Mexico, South America, Cuba ect

This is a Monday

other than this info, i reckon the earlier responses covered the OP...
The Days of Jacobs Trouble might be a name to consider for this action DVD

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Comet ELEnin probably

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juan520
Just wait and see cant change anything but if you must know how i know this its what alchoholics call a moment of clarity............lol

LOL star for just this - I'll come back to this thread in like september to reassess
~ Peace ♥

top topics

join