It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by balon0
Who was the last US president who stood for the people's interests?
Was John F Kennedy the last TRUE American president? Every other president after him were some how tied to the Illuminati / secret societies / NWO?
Would there ever be another American president who would try to
Expose the Illuminati / Secret Societies
Create a non-federal reserve currency
Originally posted by Misoir
I am going to say Herbert Hoover and before everyone tries to say "he caused the great depression!" I challenge you to research how and why the Great Depression actually occurred. If you believe it had anything to do with a man who held office for just 6 months you are a complete moron. Many criticize him for his lack of action towards the Great Depression especially when they compare him to Roosevelt. But there is something that Hoover had and Roosevelt did not; moral principles.
Hoover was a Quaker and being a Quaker his philosophical and religious beliefs would not permit him to force anyone to do something involuntarily without justifiable cause (i.e. breaking the law). He sat down business leaders and pleaded with them to help the economy. Roosevelt on the other hand went far beyond his executive powers and bullied people into doing what he wanted done.
So I will say Hoover.
Originally posted by wolveseyes
it was abe lincoln and george washington lol george didnt even want to be the face of america
It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their selfish purposes.
* It concentrated the nation's financial strength in a single institution.
* It exposed the government to control by foreign interests.
* It served mainly to make the rich richer.
* It exercised too much control over members of Congress.
* It favored northeastern states over southern and western states.
* Banks are controlled by a few select families.
* Banks have a long history of instigating wars between nations, forcing them to borrow funding to pay for them.