It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America Gets Pad Locked After Homeowner Forecloses On It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Bank of America Gets Pad Locked After Homeowner Forecloses On It

www.digtriad.com

Collier County, Florida -- Have you heard the one about a homeowner foreclosing on a bank?

Well, it has happened in Florida and involves a North Carolina based bank.

Instead of Bank of America foreclosing on some Florida homeowner, the homeowners had sheriff's deputies foreclose on the bank.

It started five months ago when Bank of America filed foreclosure papers on the home of a couple, who didn't owe a dime on their home.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The couple said they paid cash for the house.

The case went to court and the homeowners were able to prove they didn't owe Bank of America anything on the house. In fact, it was proven that the couple never even had a mortgage bill to pay.

A Collier County Judge agreed and after the hearing, Bank of America was ordered, by the court to pay the legal fees of the homeowners', Maurenn Nyergers and her husband.

The Judge said the bank wrongfully tried to foreclose on the Nyergers' house.

So, how did it end with bank being foreclosed on? After more than 5 months of the judge's ruling, the bank still hadn't paid the legal fees, and the homeowner's attorney did exactly what the bank tried to do to the homeowners. He seized the bank's assets.

"They've ignored our calls, ignored our letters, legally this is the next step to get my clients compensated, " attorney Todd Allen told CBS.

Sheriff's deputies, movers, and the Nyergers' attorney went to the bank and foreclosed on it. The attorney gave instructions to to remove desks, computers, copiers, filing cabinets and any cash in the teller's drawers.

After about an hour of being locked out of the bank, the bank manager handed the attorney a check for the legal fees.

If a bank tries to foreclose your home. I suggest you do something like this.

www.digtriad.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

thats a very unique circumstance.... not exactly an everyday situation.

But im glad that the intelligence in your suggestions comes out loud and clear.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Already posted. Thread here:
Bank of America Gets Pad Locked After Homeowner Forecloses On It (HAHA)

edit on 6/5/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Let me sneak in a reply before a mod closes this thread up.

Its a shame that there's not much of these cases that go on. We need more banks foreclosed!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by balon0

There isn't more cases like this because the public is un-educated on legal matters.

If everyone knew the law inside and out, all the banks would be foreclosed. They are illegally operating.

Hell we're not even supposed to be taxed.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think the answer will become 50 different state banks and the fed will close out for good, there might even be 50 different state money .......when.....have NO clue.....but it would be better then the system we have now......

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hmmm, the other thread is now 404....
I love the poetic justice here, glad to see someone able to stick it to the bank!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Oh man I m rolling in laughter currently. This just made my day, I believe I have never seen someone do so much damage to a bank like that. I love nothing more than to see someone(especially large overpowered corporations) getting a taste of their own medicine.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Haha that's weird. Funny how they decide to delete the original thread instead, I haven't seen that before

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is the most uplifting (and, hilarious) post I've read in weeks!

Good for this couple! (this is how it starts!)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I am going to buy some padlocks for Chase bank and I will lock their doors so they cant get in

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I recall the same thing happened to a Wells Fargo bank not too long ago as well.

I do love hearing about these SOB's getting the shaft!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Already posted here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

**CLOSED**

top topics

join