It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I my brain?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hi Onequestion,

In response to your post..

Geomtery is only used as an explination, not a source.

Geometry is the Expression of The True Mind.

"The True Mind" is NOT GEOMETRY.

Siting these complex shapes, and sizes as the source, or identification of the soul is incorrect.

I think you have misunderstood me, or perhaps taken what I have shown, and changed its meaning, to your own.

"The True Mind" which some refer to as LIFE, "Spirit", "Awareness" or Whatever label you wish to place on It is "The Source".

Geometry is The Expression of LIFE and is used in the "Operating System" of The Soul.

"The True Mind" uses this as its Primary Communication, the Brain is an "Interface" between the Source (Non Dimensional) and its Experience (Dimensional).

Everything is Geometric or having Dimension in your experience, except for LIFE "Spirit", "Awareness" or Whatever label you wish to place on It which is The Source.

Everything in this Universe is Geometric or having Dimension and involves COMUNICATION involving Geometry through ALL your Senses.
All that you do from walking to talking, hearing, feeling, hearing, thinking, etc. is all based on the expression of Geometry, Form, shape or whatever you like to call it.

Hope this clarfies my understanding a little better.

edit on 6-6-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax errors.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

To correct you. The "true mind", by which you probably mean the spiritual, expresses itself only in the physical dimension, as geomerty. And of course in the higher mathematical sciences, like arithmetic, etc.

But more importantly, the spiritual EXPRESSES itself through physical reality, not only in its shape ie; its physical form, but in its properties (which cannot be measured mathematically), ie; color, sound, and meaning.
edit on 6-6-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

To correct you. The "true mind", by which you probably mean the spiritual, expresses itself only in the physical dimension, as geomerty. And of course in the higher mathematical sciences, like arithmetic, etc.

But more importantly, the spiritual EXPRESSES itself through physical reality, not only in its shape ie; its physical form, but in its properties (which cannot be measured mathematically), ie; color, sound, and meaning.
edit on 6-6-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

"Geometry" May be a bad choice of words on my part, but I don't know what else to call it.

So please forgive me.

To Clarify I am NOT referring to our Math. understanding but am rather using the Word "Geometry" to indicate Shape or Dimension etc.

Some have said I should use the word "Symmetry" but this is insufficient on its own too.

"The True Mind" does NOT require Math to Create.

Math is a human language.

If you have a better word I can use please let me know. I would appreciate it Greatly.

The so called PHYSICAL is NOT so Physical as The "Species" Believes, but is rather the Result of Programs through The "WORD".

The WORD is The ZION or Language of LIFE. (NOT Hebrew as Hebrew came from this Language as did ALL other Languages)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join