It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why havent we gottne rid of them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
this a qucik queastion, why havent we gotten rid of the people creating the nwo. we could easily do this.
to put it perspective, chickens vastly outnumber humans, we vastly outnumber the eilite(bilderbergs, illuminatti whatever you want to call the group). chickens dont organize a revolution against us, possibly because they dont know how, or we just have to many advantages over them(weapons), but when it comes to us vs nwo they have nothing but power and money that can easily be removed that we dont. so why have we just been here talking, and complianing about it as oppsed to organizing some mass uprising against them.

well why?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Because People are afraid to die. They are afraid to give their life for the greater good. Unlike in Japan where people were lining up to go into the Nuclear plant at Fukushima, knowing that their lives were at stake for the greater good of their country, people in America only care for themselves.

The NWO makes people feel useless and hopeless. They make us think, what can i do? im just one person.

But if that one person rose up, and got another person to rise, then we would have a chain reaction and then we could do something. This isnt 1776 were people were ready to die for their liberty and rights. This is 2011, were Technology and Having fun matters more.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The elites use lies. That is their primary weapon.

They can use their Media outlets to lie to everyone and convince them that anyone against them is evil. This will cause 90% of the population to be on their side every time.

Humans are simply too gullible to expect that their own leadership has negative intentions for them. They simply cannot envision such reality.

That is why we have not beat them.

They have turned everyone against their opposition with lies.

And if things get really out of hand, wars erupt and the truth is surely lost in the smoke and confusion of the war quickly.

All they have to do is rinse repeat. Being able to control the media and instigate large scale wars any time you please will give you massive advantages over your opposition. This is why we are struggling and it is taking so long.

However we have one weapon in our arsenal. The Internet. It gives us the chance to share information and learn new things. This is pretty much our greatest asset when it comes to getting rid of our globalist elite ruling class. That is why they are attacking the Internet from all kinds of directions currently.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

i guess its like megadeth says
"We all know this is wrong, but the New World Order's
Beating down the door, oh something needs to be done"

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

it does seem to be our best weapon so far, but even in the media things get out, like conspiracy theory where they exposed the nwo

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

I would say the reason we can't,and don't is because they run military ,and gov from the top.

How are we supposed to overturn a power with all the biggest weapons, all the biggest media outlets...they have the power....and they know it.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

thats the other factor is how, much of the police/military will side with them, like in the the revolution oin egypt, many military sided with the protesters.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow

it does seem to be our best weapon so far, but even in the media things get out, like conspiracy theory where they exposed the nwo

You mean the movie with Mel Gibson "Conspiracy Theory" where they showed the horrors of Project MKULTRA?

I thought it was a pretty good movie, only because I know it would turn some people onto the whole aspect of questioning things more deeply.

However on the other hand, most people are 'brainwashed' by movies into thinking 'if it's depicted in a movie it must be fake', so they will end up saying "MKULTRA was only in a movie get over it".

The truth is however, we have 100% concrete evidence MK ULTRA really happened. We also have solid evidence that at least 90% + of the documents about what happened were destroyed as well.
Link to Links with hard evidence via wiki

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Fear is the Reason.
Yes, the Sheep are Chickens seems to be the logical conclusion of your Thread, and the sheepishly Chicken Humans like Daddy figures to comfort them, thus obey Authority to the detriment of themselves and the whole world.

Now,, being that the Sheep are really Chickens,, the Wolves,, they just laugh and laugh and laugh all the way to the Bank,,, which by the way, the Wolves own. They welcome the business of both the Sheep in Sheep's clothing and the Chickens in Sheep's clothing,,, they aren't prejudiced in this regards,,, Slaves are slaves no matter their biological standing. Nor is it species dependent,,, they will make a slave of a fruit fly if they can,,,,, wait that is another story..

So, sadly the problem lay with our comfort zones. We are creatures of Comfort, regardless of socio-economic background,, we will be lazy if we can. If you wish to look at it more darkly,, then just read Orwell or Huxley for some insight into the mechanics of Fear, and how Society keeps the Chickens in the Chickenyard,, and they are not allowed to roam in the Big House,, nor are the Sheep.. The Big House is for Wolves only,,,, No Chickens or Sheep Allowed,,,, unless they are The Dinner for that night.

so, my answer here is Fear
Fear of Standing up to An Elite (Wolf) group (Pack of Wild Wolves) that is feeding off of your children and their lives.
Frozen in Fear,, like a Deer in the road, frozen by the HeadLights.

Oh,,, the Deer,,,,, another story there too,,,, like the one with the Snakes, or the Foxes in the Hen House.

Fear,,,,
sad, sad, sad.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

I would say the reason we can't,and don't is because they run military ,and gov from the top.

How are we supposed to overturn a power with all the biggest weapons, all the biggest media outlets...they have the power....and they know it.

# 1) Refuse to cooperate with their plans.

# 2) Educate other people about the issues we are facing.

# 3) Let the elites run over us with tanks if it comes down to that, it will reveal their hand to everyone else and turn large numbers of the population against them.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

That's a really good post there. Good work.

It's just like that book by George Orwell, Animal Farm.

Probably one of the most insightful books ever penned.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

# 1) Refuse to cooperate with their plans.

# 2) Educate other people about the issues we are facing.

# 3) Let the elites run over us with tanks if it comes down to that, it will reveal their hand to everyone else and turn large numbers of the population against them.

And how will that large population be able to take them down..refusing to go along with their plan? Just another reason to drive them over with tanks...which only helps them along with their original goal of getting rid of most of us.

Its not about being chicken, its about common sense ,in how we can actually do it. Refusing to go along with their plans..would fall right into their plans ,when push comes to shove.

They have all sorts of advanced technology for crowd control as well...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If theere was a list of nwo ppl out there, how long would it be? 5000 ppl in inner circles? If one person assassinated 5 of them before being killed or apprehended. And then more people copied this action, it would only take 1000 people to wipe them out. Even if it was a 1 to 1 ratio that's only 5000 people required.

The list may be much shorter or longer but i'm just saying...
Peace

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

i was refering to the show conspiracy thoery with jesse ventura.
but yes once something is shown in a movie its assumed to be faked

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

its like there are three groups, sheep(non awake people), hearding dogs(elite, most media), and animal rights groups(conspiracy thoerists) who say let the sheep go free. the numbers are balanced in a way that it shouldnt work, but the logic makes it work

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Too dug in they've been at it for centuries.I am guessing their failure to adapt will hamper them,but there is definitely something behind them we cannot understand.That is why they sacrifice babies at their highest levels and they are seeking to do so to most of us. Until we are reduced to low enough numbers to be chained up.
If you think I'm wrong that's your problem.
I'll be long dead before it happens.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Because the NWO is not just some elitist hiding behind the curtains and pulling the strings. It`s much more.
The NWO are all (Well 99% of) the police officers around you, the judges, the TSA agents, the cia/fbi agents and many more.
And don`t forget the average Joe living next door who would gladly call the police on you (view you as a thread) even on minor (non-)actions.

Simply put, the NWO is actually the majority of us. But even if that wasn`t the case, the NWO are those who have the key positions in society and have the power to stop those who oppose the status quo. Many people don`t want to hear that, but let`s face it, we can`t do anything at this point, at least not until the vast majority awakens and that will probably never happen.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Thats exactly what they want you to think. But in fact the military is only so big. eventually they will run out of bullets and oil if we all just stop working.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The posts above all point out excellent answers to your question I believe.

The major problem with "why we haven't gotten rid of them" is who exactly are they?

We all have our pieces of the puzzle, we all have our theories, but acting on a hunch or a theory is not only foolish but possibly unethical as well.

If you were sure that Mr X at Bank of FU was one of "them", acted upon your theory, to only find out after you had "gotten rid of him" that he in fact was just following orders or suggestions from someone else.

Despite:

Originally posted by mkpetrov
Because the NWO is not just some elitist hiding behind the curtains and pulling the strings. It`s much more.
The NWO are all (Well 99% of) the police officers around you, the judges, the TSA agents, the cia/fbi agents and many more.
And don`t forget the average Joe living next door who would gladly call the police on you (view you as a thread) even on minor (non-)actions.

Simply put, the NWO is actually the majority of us. But even if that wasn`t the case, the NWO are those who have the key positions in society and have the power to stop those who oppose the status quo. Many people don`t want to hear that, but let`s face it, we can`t do anything at this point, at least not until the vast majority awakens and that will probably never happen.

This is not the actual NWO, it is proof that the agenda and propaganda is working, your neighbor, most likely, is NOT a NWO elitist. The majority of people are actually following the dictates of what "society" tells them they should do as perceived through "social" media, facebook, TV, the MSM.

Not every "yuppie" drunk with greed and self absorbed narcissism is NWO, they are most definitely pawns, but not the "players".

I have heard their numbers are actually around 6000, if we knew for a fact, then it wouldn't be difficult to expose them, but you would need concrete proof if you expect the other 99.9% of the population to rise up.

That's assuming that the NWO is actually a group of people, not implying "alien", but I think one may have to consider that it may be just the idea itself, which when followed or practised by people in a position to enact this idea (typically, wealthy or politicians) it gives the illusion of a "puppetmaster".

new topics

top topics

join