It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ummp... HELP!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
ok i didn't know witch one to put this in so this is also in the new world order so here it is
well there is all this talk of the new world order and grays taking control of the earth "project blue beam(i have searched it up)?" i am not one to really care about this stuff but out of curiosity i would like to know how they plan to do that what ever it is please explain

mods you can remove this or that i just got confused in where to put it

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by THEwTRUTH

to begin ive heard many views on this
. the nwo is working with reptiods and greys to control the world and kill 80-90% of the human race by 2029(phil schinder)
. the nwo is the puppet organization of the reptoids, to act as intermediateries between humans and aliens(various youtube vids)
.the nwo is delivering the ark of the coveant(alien tech) east until it returns to isreal, and fully bringing in the nwo (video annuaki dont watch this)
.nwo plans to use project blue beam to create holograms of aliens to urge people to put them in control(alex jones interview)
so yeah there is alot of differing points on nwo alien alligence
edit on 4-6-2011 by connorromanow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by THEwTRUTH

sorry i forgot one more the nwo are shapeshifting reptoids, taking over the world, although i find this theory offensive to reptoids( i sure as hell wouldnt want some one saying dick chney is part of my species)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This is a double thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
This is a double thread

didn't you read my post i said i did it because i didn't know where to put it

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Its something about people with lots of money and other people without money don't like that. So to hate the people with money even more they make up stories about them being aliens, masons, luminous or something or other, lizardy, devil worshipers etc etc.

All because the people without money can't get off their fat arses, stop smoking the weed and get a job. So they make things up becuase they're always skint.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
This is a double thread

Closed. One thread is enough.

top topics

join