It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America gets a taste of its own medicine - home owners close down Bank office !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The vid explains it better than I could - but fater the BOA took a couple to court and lost the case, they failed to pay the couple the fee's they deserved, so the couple decided to foreclose a bank office.

Beautiful. Simply beautiful justice

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Win. EPIC WIN.

That being said, its a fantastic thing that these homeowners have done. Its more a message than anything else. All-powerful banks? THINK AGAIN
Perhaps more people wont be intimidated following this.

Bank of America: We're coming!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And others!

aargh sorry. Mods feel free to delete this.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

And others!

Good. More threads = more LULZ.

This is the best story in this year. This has made the bad moments of my day today fade into laughter.

i really just wanted to put in about 40 lines of text saying "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", but figured a mod would delete it.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

This is what I love to see!!!

S/F

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

The vid explains it better than I could - but fater the BOA took a couple to court and lost the case, they failed to pay the couple the fee's they deserved, so the couple decided to foreclose a bank office.

Beautiful. Simply beautiful justice

this goes to show you just how much power an attorney or lawyer can have in our system, the fact that this is such a rare sort of occurrence also goes to show you how so many of them are corrupt,

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thats a lot of cash hey,to buy a nice big house with,unless it was dirt cheap.I congratulate the homeowners on saving and working hard for their dream home and sticking it right up the banks vault.
edit on 4-6-2011 by 12voltz because: of the constant struggle to prevent being ripped off by big business

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
After watching the vid, I had to take a minute to stop laughing before I could type. THANK YOU for posting this. To see them finally getting a taste of their own medicine is priceless.

top topics

join