It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Says You Have No Right to Health or Freedom of Food

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Source

The Food Safety Modernization Act is an obvious attempt to intrude on the freedoms of US citizens by restricting the food supply which in turn will restrict access to healthy food, giving control over this basic necessity of survival to the FDA. The FDA is not interested in protecting our food or health, only in controlling it and funneling profit to the large agriculture and pharmaceutical corporations of the US. They are so determined to succeed in this effort that they have said in defense of their tyrannical actions that there is no fundamental right for a person to choose their foods or freedom of contract for it.

I think its about time Americans should really do something about the FDA.

F = Federal
D = Death
A = Agency
edit on 6/4/2011 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

Do you know about Codex alimentarius? If this upsets you, you should look into it. Below is a good place to read a bit about it. Look on the left side column and click on food safety. Scroll down to the introduction for Codex Alimentarius. But the whole page is informative.

Codex Alimentarius is Latin for "food book" or "food code"

Many people have seen or heard of Codex Alimentarius Commission (COC) lately, or maybe not. Those who have, may have heard some pretty damning accusations against the COC. These accusations range from Big Pharma manipulations to a genocidal program of food control with a single agenda: massive depopulation through food.

www.stamppeeve.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

reply to post by balon0

Whether you can grow an indoor garden or outdoor, here are some helpful tips to get you started. This is by no means all the info. out there. Google “ Gardening for beginners” and you might very well get lost in the information.

homeharvest.com...

planetgreen.discovery.com...

simpleorganic.net...

You want to do something about the FDA? Don't do anything to them at all. Google “natural herbal medicine” to see what you can grow in your garden that are natural medicines. Believe it or not, humans did survive at one point without the almighty FDA shoving drugs down our throats.

Just doing my part to deny ignorance.

edit on 4-6-2011 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I like your reply Taupin. You are right, the best thing you can do is just try the alternative. Naturally is always preffered, and if you can grow your own then by all means do so! Yes, it is unfair and downright messed up that the FDA would do something like this (thought to the OP, where exactly is this quote from?). But your best weapon as an individual is your free choice to simply not buy from them!

new topics

top topics

join