Joey Lambardi Releases FunVax Pentagon Lecture!

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I just stumbled across this today. Is the Department of Defense spreading an airborne vaccine throughout the Middle East that targets a specific gene in a Religious Fundamentalists brain? According to whistleblower Joe Lambardi, yes they are! The videos below were released June 1st, 2011.

This is a lecture by an unidentified scientist given to DoD officials inside the Pentagon. It is dated 4-13-05 – about a year after the “God Gene” was first discovered. The scientist describes a plan to alter the “God Gene” in the Middle Easter Population in order to end the turmoil in that region. I acquired the video through an unknown source and from my knowledge, connections and experience as part of a unit called combat camera, I have verified it to be authentic.

Anybody else hear about this stuff? It sounds pretty crazy!

more info at Lambardis Blog

edit on 4-6-2011 by dreb13 because: link

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dreb13

When I watched the videos I was thinking, it was a load of rubbish. I had not heard of Lombardi or funvac before now. Anyway, I went to look for some more info on studies into the god gene. All i found was Charltons paper, written in 2008 (i don't know if it's peer reviewed) and in it he argues "If technologies are devised which can conveniently and safely engineer genes causal of spiritual and religious behaviours, then people may become able to choose their degree of religiosity or spiritual sensitivity".

I had to laugh '...chose their degree of religiosity...'

So its just a theory, well it was when he wrote his paper. Still I was thinking, if they were going to use an anti fundamentalism vaccine, surely it wouldn't just be used on Islamic fundamentalists, would it?

Genospirituality: genetic engineering for spiritual and religious enhancement.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 4-6-2011 by Taffygirl because: grammar, sorry

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
its a great thread. i think the lack of response is that it is a weekend (most ATSers seem to post from work), and it has a thread title that is, seemingly to most ATSers, boring.
You need to jazz it up with words like "Anonymous", "Wikileaks", and "Elenin".

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dreb13

I read an article today about some Brain study, which declared that political leanings can be seen using mri scans. Got me thinking about your thread, as (in one of your videos) Lombardi reckons religious fundamentalism can be seen in brain scans. If a vaccine could be used like this to swing religion, well hypothetically, what if it could eventually be applied to political persuasion?

Its a shame you didn't get more responses to your thread.

edit on 5-6-2011 by Taffygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreb13
Is the Department of Defense spreading an airborne vaccine throughout the Middle East that targets a specific gene in a Religious Fundamentalists brain?

Consider how mentally ill a person needs to be in order to believe that secretly altering a population's genetics against their will with bio-weapons is morally acceptable.

It's so very sad.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Debunked?
For your consideration:

edit on 5/6/11 by universalfluff because: did the youtube link incorrectly. sorry and added a line of text

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by universalfluff
Debunked?

Thanks universalfluff. I watched the video four times at high resolution. My conclusion is that the video is a faked voice-over.
  • The voices do not match the video in several places
  • The brain images are described as from two different individuals. They are the same brain.
  • The man in the audience asks dumb questions such as "What is the name of this project"?

Who would post a fake video such as this?

What is their motivation?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dreb13

Hmm. Well, I dont know nor am I claiming to know if this video is legitimate.

BUT, if it is, there are some serious flaws in the logic of the scientist AND the audience seems to be overlooking something relatively important.

Begin with the scientist. "Suicide bombers are often religious fanatics, (fundamentalists) therefore, "curing" religious fundamentalism will end "terrorism."

While war and religious fanaticism often go hand in hand, it is by no means the case that you cannot have war without religious fundamentalism. Also, the correlation between war and religious fundamentalism is by no means proof of a causal relationship.

I would argue, and I am right, that ALL wars are in fact economic. And that religion is but one way to sell the economic war to the masses. Its a great way. It works well. Because their "payment" comes from God and not from the person using them as a soldier, its very cost effective for the person manipulating said soldier. But its far from the only way to motivate someone to go to war for you.

So, he has no good scientific reason to believe that even if his vaccine works and he can transform religious fundamentalists into atheists, or moderates, that that will in any way change the level of violence and aggression in the mid east or anywhere.

Now the alleged Pentagon guys.

America is full of religious fundamentalists. And those in the military industrial complex tend to benefit disproportionately from them. A lot of what is going on in the middle east would be a lot less palatable to Americans if it were not for the religious teachings on the importance of Israel, for instance. Once a aerosolized virus spread perhaps as a flu is released into the environment, it is highly likely to end up right here in the good old US of A turning all the nice fundies in the Bible belt into atheists (or whatever its end result really is, Im assuming atheism because the brain scan showed "disgust" at the reading of religious texts.)

Finally, science is so prejudiced against religion that they really have never taken the time to sort out what GOOD it provides people. And it must provide some good, to have become so widespread, and so dominant in our species. I have done a good deal of work on my own in this area, and one thing religion does aid in, is group cohesiveness. (Which is useful in terms of competition between groups)

Yes the competition between groups sometimes leads to war, but thats nature. And there are other ways, considering the economic nature of war, to get around that. (Plato worked out a theory for that 2000 odd years ago) But if you eliminate the gene expression that causes "fundamentalism" and religosity, how sure are you you will not also be tampering with the function that facilitates "in group" cooperation? And will you just be trading "war between groups" for "war between all individuals?"

Anyway. If this is real, it is a clear example of human beings being idiots. Jumping to conclusions based on greed and prejudice and not thinking something through clearly and objectively, and not really doing the cost benefit analysis and sufficient study to ensure it provides a net good.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharliePrime

Originally posted by universalfluff
Debunked?

Thanks universalfluff. I watched the video four times at high resolution. My conclusion is that the video is a faked voice-over.
  • The voices do not match the video in several places
  • The brain images are described as from two different individuals. They are the same brain.
  • The man in the audience asks dumb questions such as "What is the name of this project"?

Who would post a fake video such as this?

What is their motivation?

ok, your comment made me watch a couple more times. I agree, in sections it looks like the words do not match the speaker. Also noticed, when the video shows a close-up of the dual brain scans, there is desriptions written of the scans over to the right side of the screen, but then when the video goes back to the speaker with scans up on the overhead, those descriptions are not there. Also the charts don't include a description of what they are measuring, could be anything. Hmmmm, maybe the reason this video is still around. If it were authentic it seems like it would have disappeared in minutes.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
For the second time this week I posted the following comment to the Funvax blog...

funvax.wordpress.com...

Charlie Prime says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
June 16, 2011 at 9:47 am

* The voices do not match the video in several places,
* The brain images are described as from two different individuals. They are the same brain.
* The close-up of the brain scans shows descriptions. When the scene pops back to the speaker, the descriptions on the overhead have disappeared.
* The audience member asks unrealistically dumb questions such as “What is the name of this project”?
This video is a fake.
Promoting this video harms the freedom movement.

Instead of accepting my post and commenting on it, the website owner simply deletes it.

The URL when I comment indicated that my comment was the 40th comment. As it stands today, that blog shows zero comments.

This behavior is disingenuous and deceitful. Such behavior harms the credibility of everyone who cares the about truth movement.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CharliePrime

Instead of accepting my post and commenting on it, the website owner simply deletes it. The URL when I comment indicated that my comment was the 40th comment. As it stands today, that blog shows zero comments. This behavior is disingenuous and deceitful. Such behavior harms the credibility of everyone who cares the about truth movement.

Thanks for that info, Charlie.

It's great that members go the extra mile to validate some of the stuff we come across.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Thanks NG. I tried again yesterday to post my comment. The Wordpress URL indicated it was the 43rd comment. Today I see that comment was also deleted.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharliePrime
Thanks NG. I tried again yesterday to post my comment. The Wordpress URL indicated it was the 43rd comment. Today I see that comment was also deleted.

No denying ignorance there! Sad. One would hope alternative media news would steer clear of purposely reporting false information.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Has anyone tried an FOI request on the project reference number, I'm in the UK so I'm not sure if I would get a response if I tried.

I'm not sure about the legitimacy of this either, however it is certainly intriguing enough to warant in depth examination. There are a couple of interesting youtube clips 'debunking' the initial video:

Clearly there is very little evidence to go on, and the behaviour of the funvax blog writers are disengenous to debating the scant evidence there is.

I'm not a brain expert by any stretch so could not comment on the differences or similarities of the brain scans, however the argument that the audio doesn't synch up with the visual is difficult to accept when the camera jumps from its fixed location to the direct slideshow images, it seems plausible to me that minor desynchronisation could creep in. There are parts, however, where the hand actions don't seem to match the language.

Combat Camera does seem to be a genuine military organisation. Any one know how to get service records to check Joey Lambardi's background?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This needs a serious bump.

And some comment.

Unfortunately the debunk video's have gone offline, i would like to have seen them as well.]

As far as the audio offset suggestions; I rarely see online video's these days with good lip-sinc. Somehow all the copy and past, multiple codec changes seems to effect perfect lips-inc on-line.

About the questions asked, well it's a guy presenting his proposal, for the others it's a day work. So most will silently listen first, maybe not even speaking at all, just report to the next suit in their organization and write a report.

I find the person interrupting not so stupid, to me it seems he is just amazed and stunned about it, and is just asking the basic questions to see if he understands this right. At first he was under the impression that this was a proposal for individual cases, diagnosed and "treated", Thats why he asked about the scan... From that moment he was even more flabbergasted, and asked the name of the project to make sure he can do some inquiries about it, because he could not believe what he just heard.

As well as I..

As far as i see it now, i do not have seen any real debunking yet.

About the subject:

I sure hope it's a hoax! But somehow.. It does not seem that far away, or already here.
From WWII , and maybe even earlier all kinds of experiment on humans have been done, that goes above every imagination.
This vid may be a hoax, current known and not known (bio/micro/nano) technology is not.

I'm starting to question how much more i still wanna know..

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Apologies for bumping an old thread, but I just found the original image that the fake brain scan was based on, and it was from 2010, which proves the video is a hoax.

Original Image:
www.neurology.org...

Comparison here:
metabunk.org...

edit on 1-12-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Excellent research. Thank you Uncinus.

I did not know Google image search had the ability to search an actual image.

That could prove very useful.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'm very familiar with brain scans. I can tell you that the two brains purporting to be of different people are 100% the same brain. How do I know this? There's a bloody great lesion (very unusual) on both images. The odds of two different brains having lesions in the same a millions to one. Not only that, I made one image partially transparent and overlaid it with the other, they were a match (feel free to do it your self). The red colour is PS'd on top.

Finally, I got smart and googled 'Funvax hoax'. Turns out the brain is from a 2010 Neurology journal.
www.neurology.org...

Scroll down a little. I overlaid this image on one of the others, again identical.

So, a great video hoax. Not real.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Awesome work. Thank you Heresy!

new topics
top topics

join