It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science fails to exclude God

page: 45
<< 42  43  44   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Nice thread Randy.

I see that all things still work to the glory of God. I think you may want to check out my new thread. It sheds light on just what exactly science is doing to refute(or more appropriately, prove) the accuracy of the biblical worldview.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A2D

Starred & Flagged

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I have to wonder why this is such an obsession with some scientists ? They seem driven/determined that religion
steps on the toes of science. No matter how many times, in how many ways, they are reminded that God is not
responsible for religion. Religion being from man, Christ being of the Father.

I am further amazed that so many creationists fail to exclude other religions. What if evolution is wrong? Why does the alternative have to be Jesus? Why not Islam? or Hinduism?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgreco

I have to wonder why this is such an obsession with some scientists ? They seem driven/determined that religion
steps on the toes of science. No matter how many times, in how many ways, they are reminded that God is not

I am further amazed that so many creationists fail to exclude other religions. What if evolution is wrong? Why does the alternative have to be Jesus? Why not Islam? or Hinduism?

I thought I excluded other religions rather well.. Thus, it is
not Science fails to exclude religion. The title is, 'Science fails to exclude God. As in creator If your religion is Islam or Buddhism and your God qualifies in your belief as the Creator ?
We're still talking about God. Buddhism might be left hanging. I believe there must be a Creator so the Biblical God works for me. To answer your question. Common sense.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgreco

I thought I excluded other religions rather well.. Thus, it is
not Science fails to exclude religion. The title is, 'Science fails to exclude God. As in creator If your religion is Islam or Buddhism and your God qualifies in your belief as the Creator ?
We're still talking about God. Buddhism might be left hanging. I believe there must be a Creator so the Biblical God works for me. To answer your question. Common sense.

Its "common sense" that if there must be a creator then it must be the christian creator?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sgreco

I think the different religions refer to the same God/creator, but what distinguishes Christianity to other religions are the different prophets.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sgreco

Its "common sense" that if there must be a creator then it must be the christian creator?

Common now, is that what I said ?

Is Buddha a Creator God ? I'm not even sure myself so that is a question. If he is not worshipped as such by Buddhists ? Then how can Buddhism be one of the," Other religions " that could be refered to rather than the
Christian God. Islam certainly could be one, but for me I reference the God in the Bible. See just because I reference what I believe to be true about God. Dosn't mean I've excluded the God of the Quran. How can people,
person or priest even say they are not one in the same ? K ? So for the sake of simplificattion the subject is
the Creator. God. what or who ever he may be when the truth is revealed at last.

Does this help ? I hope I hope.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The wondrous, mathematical nature of God is revealed here:

smphillips.8m.com...

It is the long-sought meeting point of religion and science.

Study this work and you will discover amazing evidence of transcendental design and mathematical miracles beyond the power of mundane reason to explain.

Ironically, in banishing God as an explanation, science is re-discovering evidence of His occupation before He was evicted from its laboratories......

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Hey that's a good link. Thank you for bringing that forward.

top topics

<< 42  43  44   >>

join