It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California`s June Oddity

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

First of all, 'climate gate' is a handful of emails intentionally taken WAY out of context to serve an anti-regulatory political interest.

Haha.....yeah, sure.....

There was a political interest being served with Climategate, all right........and the underhanded scientists pumping out their "magic numbers" were the ones facilitating it.

Please.....you're not the only one who saw those emails.........

I'm not disputing the existence of global warming, just your comment above.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

First of all, 'climate gate' is a handful of emails intentionally taken WAY out of context to serve an anti-regulatory political interest.

Haha.....yeah, sure.....

There was a political interest being served with Climategate, all right........and the underhanded scientists pumping out their "magic numbers" were the ones facilitating it.

Well, if you are disputing my comment above, please show how those emails werent taken wildly out-of-context. You know, by posting the entire emails, in their full context.

Your claims that 'scientists' fabricated numbers is false.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
science.nasa.gov...

I received this link through my email. According to NASA La Nina disappeared somehow and ceased to constrain the jet stream. And so the current weather is apparently caused by 'La Nada'.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Haha.....yeah, sure.....

Watch these:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I always get a good giggle from the propagandists pushing man-made global warming. They always begin their argument by calling anyone who does not accept their belief as 'deniers', essentially opening their argument by name calling. Then the fill us with phrases that attempt to create truths where none exist, using words/phrases like 'clearly', 'unquestionably', 'we know that', along with unsubstantiated or generalized terms like 'weak', as if by these very words their arguments hold any validity. And finally, to further insult, they deem their theory too complex for anyone to comprehend therefore we should all simply accept their theories. 'Couldn't they have made it any clearer?', yes how about less 'opinion' pieces, no more 'it was reviewed by other scientists' and more cold hard facts. Facts are funny things, they speak for themselves. Show me some, and not some emotive garbage, and let me decide. Oops, can't do it can you?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibtek
I always get a good giggle from the propagandists pushing man-made global warming. They always begin their argument by calling anyone who does not accept their belief as 'deniers', essentially opening their argument by name calling. Then the fill us with phrases that attempt to create truths where none exist, using words/phrases like 'clearly', 'unquestionably', 'we know that', along with unsubstantiated or generalized terms like 'weak', as if by these very words their arguments hold any validity. And finally, to further insult, they deem their theory too complex for anyone to comprehend therefore we should all simply accept their theories. 'Couldn't they have made it any clearer?', yes how about less 'opinion' pieces, no more 'it was reviewed by other scientists' and more cold hard facts. Facts are funny things, they speak for themselves. Show me some, and not some emotive garbage, and let me decide. Oops, can't do it can you?

Propagandists?? Name-calling?? No.

Those who "push man-made global warming" are following the science.

The DENIERS are accurately named because they DENY the existence of something that exists. You must realize that to those who are educated, deniers look like #ing fools who have been duped by the REAL propaganda machine of media/politics. Media and politics give a slanted view of global warming... and their slant is DENIAL of AGW. Whereas the realm of Climatology and reputable scientific organizations in general are at nearly 100% consensus on the existence and seriousness of AGW. PERIOD.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join