It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & bones caught on tape!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   

So pof, I suppose you think its okay that a secret society has overthrown the US Gov and implimented there own agenda? Posted by All Seeing Eye

Actually, the US Government has never been overthrown... it was created by the the secret societies (Cabal/Illuminati/Skull&Bones ect).

So your basically saying that we are all just blind to the actual structure of our goverment? Damn this just get worse and worse. No wonder people this that we are the great satan? I hate that!!! I didn't do anything to the people over there yet they hate me. I guess that's the price for "freedom". But are we really free. If all the 7/11's and superwalmarts, McDonlads went out of bussiness would we be able to eat? Man i'm tired of trying to get people to see how this goverment really is. It's like talking to a brick wall

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So your basically saying that we are all just blind to the actual structure of our goverment? Posted by Abstract Alao

Dont know, can you call it being blind if the current structure is all that one has known from birth? If it is all that you know from day one, how do you know that it is supposed to be something different?

What I am saying is that the actual structure of the government is legitimate... however, there *is* a shadow element that guarantees that virtually *no* outsider enters into any meaningful position of power. Any such positions are tightly controlled from this *shadow government* that I call the Cabal (yeah, laugh if you like).

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
i'm just hoping that things get better

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
America was only created by one secret society.

Freemasonry.

And it was better when Freemasons were presidents...George Washington, (Lincoln almost was but was shot), the Roosevelts. Harry Truman.

You get these other frat boys like Bush and Clinton in there and they just ruin everything.

Freemasons understand the Constitution better than anyone, hell it's only modeled EXACTLY after Freemasonic Constitutions.

As for the 'Baath' party not needing Saddam, they don't, and they are proving it right now, Saddam is more likely than not dead.

Just like the Nazis didn't need Hitler.

Hitler killed himself April 29th or such, and Doenitz didn't order the Nazis to surrender until May 5th...or was it 8th?

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Look, resolution 1441 authorized use of force to DISARM saddam hussein....now, what happens when no weapons of mass destruction are found? 1441 didnt give him authorization to use force to liberate the iraqi people.

What then?

I'll tell you what, impeachment.

[Edited on 8-4-2003 by BlackBox20]

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Not really.

Bush has done such a great job, and the iraqis love us...how much better can it get?

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Actually, the Iraqi people don't love us. Some may do, but not all of them. Their huddled right now wondering why we have to bomb their citie's ... Bush, doing a great job? Yeah ... Ok, and we'll delude ourselve's furthure when we get attacked again cuz bush couldn't keep to himself.

IMHO, a good president is one who stay's home and liberate's his own people ...

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Amen to that .... Spof I'm mad u agree with bush so much.. he isn't in your "frat"

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
No, Bush was justified by that resolution to disarm him. we did find banned weapons just not wmds yet. It is clear that we were justified through the security counsul. When the President went in he clearly stated what they were in violation of.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I jsut wathced the skull and bones video. A rich boys lil SS that makes them fell like theyre apart of something and doin something wrong. YOu have to get into the mind set of some of these members. They have gone to private schools all there life been very sheltered and here is a chance to be in somthing secrect and slightly perverse. Also Bush isnt the first so called memeber to be president. If they are soo secrect and bent on power they have had many chances prior to now to take control. Also that video had a very very great slant to it it was almost sickning

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
I jsut wathced the skull and bones video. A rich boys lil SS that makes them fell like theyre apart of something and doin something wrong. YOu have to get into the mind set of some of these members. They have gone to private schools all there life been very sheltered and here is a chance to be in somthing secrect and slightly perverse. .

Yea they keep the power to themselves!!!!!!

Get a clue

Also Bush isnt the first so called memeber to be president
If they are soo secrect and bent on power they have had many chances prior to now to take control.

Only three members have been presidents. Two were Bushes. Can we say, "You don't know what your talking about.

Also that video had a very very great slant to it it was almost sickning

Well watch the second MSNBC video

[Edited on 4-5-2003 by abstract_alao]

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
YOu have to get into the mind set of some of these members. They have gone to private schools all there life been very sheltered and here is a chance to be in somthing secrect and slightly perverse.

Certainly, the society does cross boundaries in order to attempt to stay out of the public spotlight. When I wrote an article about the society for The Atlantic Monthly in May 2000, an older Bonesman said to me, "If it's not portrayed positively, I'm sending a couple of my friends after you." After the article was published, I received a telephone call at my office from a fellow journalist, who is a member of Skull and Bones. He scolded me for writing the article - "writing that article was not an ethical or honorable way to make a decent living in journalism," he condescended - and then asked me how much I had been paid for the story. When I refused to answer, he hung up. Fifteen minutes later, he called back.

"I have just gotten off the phone with our people."

"Your people?" I snickered.

"Yes" Our people."

He told me that the society demanded to know where I got my information.

"I've never been in the tomb and I did nothing illegal in the process of reporting this article," I replied.

"Then you must have gotten something from one of us. Tell me whom you spoke to. We just want to talk to them," he wheedled.

"I don't reveal my sources." Then he got angry. He screamed at me for a while about how dishonorable I was for writing the article.

"A lot of people are very despondent over this!" he yelled. "Fifteen Yale juniors are very, very upset!"

I thanked him for telling me his concerns.

"There are a lot of us at newspapers and at political journalism institutions," he coldly hissed. "Good luck with your career" - and he slammed down the phone.

I rest my case.
Money, Power and Respect... See how easly one will give up his soul for these worldly things.

excert above was taken from this site

www.secretsofthetomb.com...

[Edited on 4-5-2003 by abstract_alao]

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 07:00 AM
link   
"Why is it because a group decides to have secret meetings and help eachother you think there is some "Big Mystery". There is no big mystery in skull and bones, not anymore than Delta Chi! They just are a bit greedier than the average frat, and being so selective they are more than capable of "staying rich"."

How do you know that there is no big mystery? Are you privy to information that we "conspiracy nuts" don't have? If you have proof to support your opinion, I'm sure we'd all love to hear it or see it!

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

"Why is it because a group decides to have secret meetings and help eachother you think there is some "Big Mystery". There is no big mystery in skull and bones, not anymore than Delta Chi! They just are a bit greedier than the average frat, and being so selective they are more than capable of "staying rich"."

How do you know that there is no big mystery? Are you privy to information that we "conspiracy nuts" don't have? If you have proof to support your opinion, I'm sure we'd all love to hear it or see it!

Sorry MKULTRA 5opf/hammerite/hkot/freemason got banned. He will come back under another name and comment probably

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Almost every major fraternity is part of the Masonic power structure. You get good grades all through out your pre-college schooling, then go to college, join a fraternity, then the most loyal and successful get asked to join the various Masonic orders. That's how they recruit the elite of the elite. You have to be motivated, somewhat intelligent AND loyal.

The Quran and Bible talk about Gog and Magog. One symbolizes the outer core of the power structure (police, military, various government organizations, etc.) and one the inner core(Freemason's, TC, CFR, etc.). Some people in the outer core know who they really work for; while some in the inner core have no idea who they're really working for.

ONE

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BuddhaCession
The Quran and Bible talk about Gog and Magog. One symbolizes the outer core of the power structure (police, military, various government organizations, etc.) and one the inner core(Freemason's, TC, CFR, etc.). Some people in the outer core know who they really work for; while some in the inner core have no idea who they're really working for.

ONE

Can you tell me where in the bible and/or the Quran it talkis about Gog and Magog. I just want to know for future reference

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'm not sure where, in the Quran and Bible it's mentioned. I just remember reading about Gog and Magog. It also has to do with the Masonic pillars, Jachin and Boaz.

ONE

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I heard London mayor Ken Livinstone say that Bush would have been serving time for share dealing fraud if his dad was not president at the time.

can anyone find a link about this?

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Which of us would not try to hold on to that kind of riches and power once its tasted?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   

[Edited on 30-11-2003 by EPLURIBUSUNUM]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join