It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull & bones caught on tape!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You will need real player to view this documentry. This is not for the faint of heart!!!!

www.indybay.org...

[Edited on 29-3-2003 by abstract_alao]

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
freaky!

(I think the pic of the statue of the owl is also shown by Icke in his session posted on this forum)

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   

"Terribilis est locus iste" (Terrible things happened here)

They must have the secret knowledge of Abbey BERANGER DE SAULNIERE. May be they are the ancient bible scripture of moses books. Even the ark !

www.societyofalbion.org...

Watch theze threads :

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 30-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 30-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Why is it because a group decides to have secret meetings and help eachother you think there is some "Big Mystery". There is no big mystery in skull and bones, not anymore than Delta Chi! They just are a bit greedier than the average frat, and being so selective they are more than capable of "staying rich".

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
So pof, I suppose you think its okay that a secret society has overthrown the US Gov and implimented there own agenda?

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
And all is quiet.....

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Delta Chi dosen't have us at war right now!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
nice try though hamerite..oh, I mean 5POF

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Dang... that is wild

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I watched the video and was stunned. That is some crazy stuff.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think the scariest thing was when Bush senior was asked if he was in the organization and he said" I have to leave the room" Come on 5POf(or hamerite I don�t know who you feel like today) no one is going to fall for your wack logic here. If some one were to ask a mason if he was a mason would he be so paranoid that he would leave the room(or dance around the question as Bush jr did).

It is obvious that they have something to hide. The fact that they helped the biggest affirmative action case (Bush jr) guerrilla his way into office shows that they have something up there sleeve. If they wanted to liberate Iraq why didn�t they do it when the people were ready to fight? They even brought the case to the U.N. No one wanted to listen at that time. What makes �liberating� Iraq more of a priority no than 10 years ago.

One more thing Bush senior was head of the C.I.A during the Cold War era. He helped put Saddam into power. Now as we saw members put the interest of the organization before the interest of the country. So skull & bones could have had something to do with putting Saddam into power.

Something is very wrong with this picture. This brutal dictator was friends with the bush family at one point. How does that old saying go �Your only as good as the company you keep� We need to open our eyes people and prepare ourselves for what is coming.

I have just recently been awoken to the true nature of this nations infrastructure. Just like many of you out there I didn�t believe in secret societies, new world order, or grand conspires. But the more I talk to people like masons and the more I read and search for information. The more I see that the wool has been pulled over my eyes.

This is a beautiful nation filled with diversity and history. Some of the history is bad but it still defines us as a nation. If we continue to let our leaders bully there way across this globe in our name then we are no worse than them. Each person has a voice that is protected by the first amendment( which will soon be done away with if we t\let this go on). We need to spread the word and open the eyes of our nation to the truth behind these people who claim to represent us. We don�t know everything about them but we know enough to see that it is wrong. This is all I have to say� I�m threw. Peace in the middle east the birthplace of civilization and support our troops because they have no choice but to do the job that they signed up for. Holla Yall

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
And the more you research Abstract the more you'll learn it is the conspiracy nuts who are pulling the wool over your eyes. Many make up stuff or wrongfully interpret a lot of stuff, for entertainment, and then there are of course those who buy it, and feel like they know the "truth".

President Bush doesn't rule the nation for "Skull and Bones", he's started a war within the powers invested him by the War Powers acts of ?1918? which most all of the country agrees with.

While it's not fully constitutional, it's not the "skull and bone's" doing either.

It doesn't matter if Saddam is in power, the "Baath" party is what is running the show, and while Saddam is the big boss, they don't need him. If anything putting Saddam in there was a hope at curbing the Baath party's insanity.

Obviously that failed.

And why do Masons not flee the room when asked if they are masons? Because they aren't insignificant poots who need to hide their membership to feel more "involved". We only hide our membership when life is at stake, like in Nazi Germany.

You've got a lot more to read Abstract.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   
there you go again. I see why you got kicked off the first time

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   

President Bush doesn't rule the nation for "Skull and Bones", he's started a war within the powers invested him by the War Powers acts of ?1918? which most all of the country agrees with.

If the people polled knew about skull & bones I believe their view would be diffrent

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   

It doesn't matter if Saddam is in power, the "Baath" party is what is running the show, and while Saddam is the big boss, they don't need him. If anything putting Saddam in there was a hope at curbing the Baath party's insanity.

I see you really don't know what your talking about. Saddam was allways a part of the Baath party. He took part in an assination attempt against the leader at the time. It didn't work though and he ahd to flee across the tigris river. The coup was way later. It seems like your the one who needs to read

Here ya go
www.muslimedia.com...

[Edited on 2-4-2003 by abstract_alao]

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Delta Chi?
Are you just using them as an example, or is there some crazy # behind them. Cuz i pledged Delta Chi for 3 weeks earlier this semester, but dropped out to concentrate on my grades.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Delta Chi is just one of the better known of the "nobody fraternities" (The Frats that don't make a difference in the world lol), but a member of theirs did after all make the movie "Animal House" lol...

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The Tape is false dont consider it as a point of where george bush originated because the info is false and the motives of the secret society are different and complet lies in the worst kind!!!!!!!!!!!Dont watch the hole thing its liening supplying FAT chunky lies.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The Tape is false dont consider it as a point of where george bush originated because the info is false and the motives of the secret society are different and complet lies in the worst kind!!!!!!!!!!!Dont watch the hole thing its liening supplying FAT chunky lies.

You must be either completely blind or completely naive. This informantion is in your face and is backed up by pictures of theses men standing around bones?!?! I know that a lot of the stuff mentioned on the video is probably true. It coincides with at lot of the stuff I read plus a special that I saw on the history channel. It had both sides(by both sides I mean members of other organization and people that have researched them) talking about not only Skull& Bones but other secret societies.

Point 1: they do perform rituals according to the lunar calendar. This doc on the history channel also talked about how they dressed up as the pope, don coyote, and "little devil"

Point 2: They desecrated the grave of Geronimo (you know the guy who fought for his people to try to save his land from being taken)

Point 3: Bush Jr bought a major league baseball team for NO Money down (the mavericks). This is because the money was fronted by Skull & Bones members.

Wake up dude being in denial isn't going to make any of this false. Maybe you should do some research on your beloved president and his families past.

P.S If you�re so sure that the tape is false how do you know?!?! Are you a member? Do you go to Yale?!?! Do you know anyone in the organization??!? Do you have any information to rebuke the interviews in the tape and the statements that both of the Bushes made themeselves? I highly doubt it

[Edited on 4-4-2003 by abstract_alao]

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
So pof, I suppose you think its okay that a secret society has overthrown the US Gov and implimented there own agenda? Posted by All Seeing Eye

Actually, the US Government has never been overthrown... it was created by the the secret societies (Cabal/Illuminati/Skull&Bones ect).

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join