It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetically Engineered Food Alters Our Digestive Systems!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

www.anh-usa.org

GE organisms actually become part of the bacteria in our digestive tracts and reproduce continuously inside us.

There are no human clinical trials of genetically engineered foods. The only published human feeding experiment revealed that genetic material inserted into GE soy transfers into the DNA of bacteria living inside our intestines and continues to function. Even after we stop eating GE foods, we may still have the GE proteins produced continuously inside us.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nature.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Caught Red Handed! USDA Bee Extinction Study Kept Secret!
BREAKING: In a stunning reversal, USDA Chief Vilsack Greenlights Monsanto's Alfalfa 7

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Please read: Consumption of genetically engineered food leaves GMO genes permanently
living inside our guts and has staggering implications for humans, and animals and insects alike.

[Size=3]But hold on its really a clear and immediate danger, not just a lurking future threat.
The GE genes affect the intestines of bees and has
been linked to CCD!

So what does that mean for us humans?

The German Speigel article states that the bacterial toxin in the genetically modified corn may have "altered the surface of the bee's intestines, sufficiently weakening the bees to allow the parasites to gain entry" (Ref C). Wikipedia says that the mode of action of Bt through making pores or holes in the gut lining (Ref T) and such holes caused by Bt, would obviously allow the parasites a new and easy pathway into the Bee

So think about this, no only are the bees dying from
CCD due to the attack on their digestive track, so goes humanities fate!

Now here is a thought, think about the new E. coli strain...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The new E. coli strain makes more poision!

I think we have only seen the beginning of this man made plague!

Starting in 1996, Americans have been eating genetically modified (GM) ingredients in most processed foods. Why isn't the FDA protecting us? www.responsibletechnology.org...

Take action for yourself and your loved ones while you still can. Say NO to GMO!

www.anh-usa.org
edit on 4-6-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wow, this is the first piece of evidence of GM food actually being bad. I always hear people say that it's bad, but I didn't really understand why. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I would like to add this number-

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumPhysicist
I always hear people say that it's bad, but I didn't really understand why. Thanks for sharing!

The sad fact is that Monsanto has bed fellows in the USDA and they suppress real science,
even to the point of pressuring independent scientific findings.

If you have time, you might find this short video very illuminating!

Árpád Pusztai and Ignacio Chapela have two things in common. They are distinguished
scientists and their careers are in ruins. Both scientists choose to look at the phenomenon of
genetic engineering. Both made important discoveries. Both of them are suffering the fate of
those who criticise the powerful vested interests that now dominate big business and
scientific research.

Scientists under Attack - Genetic Engineering In The Magnetic Field of Money

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I would like to add this number-

Ok Signals, thats a big number, enlighten us as to its significance, and
meaning.

I think I know, but ....

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

sorry to but in but isn't that the number that the population of earth should not exceed...according to the Georgia guide stones that is!!

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-6-2011 by essjay because: (no reason given)

Sorry, bit off topic, back to the gm business!! My self and my other half have been together 4 years. At about the 2 and 3 quarter mark we were doing some research about food. I wont get into it all at this point but long story short we stopped eating wheat and dairy and only ate organic produce (to the best of our ability and knowlege) it was amazing!!! My skin was glowing, my hair was shiny, my eczema cleard up, I could think more clearly and literally 2 months later I got pregnant!! Also my boyfriends bald patch actually started growing hair again!!! The food we eat (at this point there should be a whole other thread about why we eat what we eat and how its probably the most unspoken but important topic we should be discussing) is toxic beyond belief!
Its strange, I was reading another thread on here a minute ago www.abovetopsecret.com... about prophecies and this guy said something about all our food being poisenous!! Crazy times we are living in ladies and gents I tell you that much!!

peace x
edit on 4-6-2011 by essjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by essjay

Yes, and thanks for your comments
!

I was pretty certain that is the number!

It looks from this news they have finally done it.

GMO is now deregulated, its everywhere without labels, and there is hardly a way to stop it now.

It took about 10 years for CCD to reach the epidemic it is now, as GMO were widely
released into the food chain around 1990, and according to the article above, in 1996 was very in
widespread use.

So, how long do we have?

ETA: The Guidstones target mark of 500,000
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a321c21c912.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Please read: The idea of having genetically engineered genes permanently
living inside our guts has staggering implications for humans, and animals and insects alike.

[Size=3]But hold on its worse than that.
The GE genes affect the intestines of bees and
is linked to CCD!

So what does that mean for us humans?

The German Speigel article states that the bacterial toxin in the genetically modified corn may have "altered the surface of the bee's intestines, sufficiently weakening the bees to allow the parasites to gain entry" (Ref C). Wikipedia says that the mode of action of Bt through making pores or holes in the gut lining (Ref T) and such holes caused by Bt, would obviously allow the parasites a new and easy pathway into the Bee

So think about this, no only are the bees dying from
CCD due to the attack on their digestive track, so goes humanities fate!

Now here is a thought, think about the new E. coli strain...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The new E. coli strain makes more poision!

I think we have only seen the beginning of this man made plague!

Take action for yourself and your loved ones while you still can. Say NO to GMO!

www.anh-usa.org

thank you thank you thank you
people need to see this
this is what GMO engineers PROMISED would never happen
this is what is going to surprise people

SCIENTISTS came out saying it all ok we could never end up as toxic waste dumps

if the bees dye out it will only be a matter of a few years
death by starvation is painful

THIS GENERATION WILL FOREVER BE KNOWN
as the generation that ALLOWED the death of billions of people

it happening right now and because you cant see yourself dying "right now"
nothing will be done till were all dead

star and flag OP

educate the people on the covert murder or genoside that is around you
IN YOUR FOOD

take back control for the future generations of the world
OR BE DAMMED BY THEM

xploder

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Honestly I am too warn out to comment…………..If its not a damn tornado with Gov Agents telling the ATS community how wonderfull everything is its the Gulf , Japan , birds dropping from the sky or the flavor for the day...........Nice work on bring this to our attention Burns……..I think I may just go sit in the middle of a field and wait to be struck by lighting……………………..

Bump

edit on 4-6-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I just posted this quote somewhere else but it seemed relevant to yours as well....

“The end of the human race will be that it will eventually die of civilization.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
We have been doing this kind of stuff to our body's for thousands of years, did you know at one point in time we could eat raw meat, but with cooking our food we have evolved and lost the bacteria necessary to break down raw meat and so its is now poisonous to us...

This is basically the same thing, dont worry I'm sure we will adapt.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

If the antibiotic gene inserted into most GM crops were to transfer, it could create antibiotic-resistant diseases. Bt toxins (Bacillus thuringiensis) inserted into GM food crops to kill pests are reaching the bloodstreams of 93% of women and 80% of unborn babies because of the consumption of meat, milk, and eggs from livestock fed GE corn. This could turn bacteria in our intestines into pesticide factories. Animal studies show that DNA in food can travel into organs throughout the body, even into the fetus.

Unborn children... I'm mortified.

This is too much.

some hamster pups even begin growing hair inside their mouths.

No superhero powers here, only disgusting mutations and death.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
IN YOUR FOOD

OR BE DAMMED BY THEM

xploder

Really its just that! People think this might affect them in the future, but it only took a short time
for the bees to be wiped out.

The link is very clear, if GMO genes remain in our body and destroy us through weakened
digestive system, thats the same thing that has contributed to CCD, that is very clear,
these GMO genes are deadly.

But folks will think they have a "lifetime to live, maybe tomorrow we can change things".

And yes, "they" said it would never happen! Well it has, its here and its at the door.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm not to concerned. It is people's fault this is happening anyway. We have free will, yet, we gave it to representatives who pretend to be the government when we really are the government. The FDA, and other government organization are fronts for corporations. Come on, stop blaming monsanto, the people need to wake up and be responsible citizen to what is happening. I often tell people of the most miserable news and they reply back that they don't want to know or else they won't be able to function on a daily basis. People don't want to deal with the responsibility.
edit on 4-6-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
IN YOUR FOOD

OR BE DAMMED BY THEM

xploder

Really its just that! People think this might affect them in the future, but it only took a short time
for the bees to be wiped out.

The link is very clear, if GMO genes remain in our body and destroy us through weakened
digestive system, thats the same thing that has contributed to CCD, that is very clear,
these GMO genes are deadly.

But folks will think they have a "lifetime to live, maybe tomorrow we can change things".

And yes, "they" said it would never happen! Well it has, its here and its at the door.

I have been speaking to people about a lot of topics lately, the toxins in our food, the lack of food, the fact we are about to have a major food shortage and we will need to all become survivalists, even the issues with space weather that are affecting us, EVERYONE says "oh we wont see anything messed up in our lifetime, it's going to take hundreds of years for that to happen" Why don't people get that IT'S HAPPENING NOW!!!

We ARE in world war III, we ARE killing life all around us, the extinction rate of animals IS rediculous and occuring, we ARE heading for galactic centre, the oil IS in the sea where it really shouldn't be, the earthquakes ARE getting worse, the nutrients in the soil HAVE been depleted!! I could go on and on but i'm sure you get the picture, I am putting my survival plans in place as we speak, and I don't care who thinks i'm crazy!! I can feeeeeeeel the bubbles rising, it's not a joke any more!!

Love to all of ya x

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumPhysicist
Wow, this is the first piece of evidence of GM food actually being bad. I always hear people say that it's bad, but I didn't really understand why. Thanks for sharing!

That's a bit of a misnomer. It's not that it's 'bad'. It's that it hasn't been proven "Safe". They (USDA?FDA?Us Government) are taking a very backwards approach by sing that it's considered 'safe' until someone proves othrwise.

This, of course, means that we who eat it are all being used as lab rats/guinea pigs.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
Honestly I am too warn out to comment…………..If its not a damn tornado with Gov Agents telling the ATS community how wonderfull everything is its the Gulf , Japan , birds dropping from the sky or the flavor for the day...........

Clouds, thanks for you comments and support! As you know your in my thoughts and prayers,
hold on and hang in there. May your shelter come from above!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by essjay

It is just as you say, man in all of his "brilliance" is going to kill himself off.
Good for you and your plans to stay apart from that. Be well, and prosper!

Civiliization indeed!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

ok, I visited the link, and found it says...
The only published human feeding experiment revealed that
genetic material inserted into GE soy transfers into the DNA of
bacteria living inside our intestines and continues to function.

and cited this article as its proof...
Assessing the survival of transgenic plant DNA in the human gastrointestinal tract

and reading the abstract it says...
showed evidence of low-frequency gene transfer from GM soya to the microflora of the small bowel

So I wonder "what does it mean by low frequency?"
Further reading shows that it wasnt genes that got transferred, but just bits of DNA, a fragment.
link

So now I'm wondering what the anh article means by "continues to function", because it doesnt cite any proof of this. Fragments cant continue to function.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join