It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about HAARP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have the basic understanding of HAARP, I just wanted to ask a question, in regards to the recent mass fires in Texas.

If Haarp can manipulate weather, like it is theorized, why would they not try to save Texas from burning up. I thought Texas was extremely popular to the "elites"

The first, and most obvious response, could be they don't want to blow there cover, in regards to controlling weather

The second, could be that HAARP is being controlled by "internationalists" with no american agenda and only profitting from destruction and creation.

The third could be that HAARP-weather control conspiracy simply is some sort of coping mechanism developoed by the insecure to try to justify the acts of mother nature. See, the conspiracy sheds hope to believe that maybe there are"internal" forces causing extreme weather.

This belief empowers a person to think they can stop what is happening or possibly beat it. This is the natural way to think in a situation that calls for explanation. You need a solution for a problem.

Understanding that "external" forces are at work. Understanding the saying "don't make plans for life, because it doesn't make plans for you" goes a long way these days.

Some things are out of man's control. HAARP wasn't here for the ice ages, decade long volcanic black outs, pole reversals, asteroid showers. As humans we want to assign the blame to something that can be fixed. That is the delusion we entertain in order to have an answer for the unknown.

HAARP most likely can tell when an earthquake is going to happen within a few days. That is why you see FEMA and UN soldiers and Red Cross arriving in places like Haiti early. I would believe that HAARP can monitor flux's in the ionoshpere to help proactively prepare for emergencies.

This post is a personal reflection and in no way should be taken as fact withour proper research and due dilligence

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

i think its still in a fairly developmental stage, and they are still having probl;ems getting it to do what they want where they want

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
More than likely they were busy making rain over the Ohio River valley so they could flood the New Madrid fault zone.

Take a look at this NOAA Link and see where all the rain was falling in April.

Link
edit on 4-6-2011 by survivalstation because: fixed link

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

well its like i was commenting the other day, fires in alberta, floods in manitoba, i thought haarp was supposed to prevent this

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by ADUB77

well its like i was commenting the other day, fires in alberta, floods in manitoba, i thought haarp was supposed to prevent this

prevent those things? HAARP, in some people's opinion was designed to *create* these issues with weather and disasters, not protect us or save us from them...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
But the question is why not create rainfall in Texas using HAARP?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by devilishlyangelic23

the origional creators plan was to do things to benfit people, such as move excess rain to where it is needed its purpose was changed when the military took it over, in which weaponization would be a assumed intention

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

If Haarp can manipulate weather, like it is theorized, why would they not try to save Texas from burning up.

Conditions have to be just right for that to occur. Currently HAARP is running full steam over the NW Caribbean in hopes of spinning up some tropical moisture. Tropical depressions pump moisture up from the warm sea surface into the cooler air at 80,000 feet where it condenses and flows outwards moistening the environment. Perhaps they can ionize cloud droplets and attract them into a clockwise swirl? Steering this towards Texas is the tough part it would be like a single human trying to push a large ship away from a dock (think ion engine).

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yes indeed, it seems like HAARP could be more of a solution than a problem. But let's not focus on the weather control thing, let's say... how about the "breaking communications" feature? Why do you need to intercept/modify or even bring down the communication system of some area? Let's not forget that the military is always behind a large scale project with controlling possibilities.

On this video clearly you can see that the patents for HAARP includes, deflecting missiles, weather modification, and communications control and disruption...

Watch video

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
HAARP is a grid of antennas which fires high frequency radio waves straight up into the ionosphere. You tell me. How do you aim something of that nature?

The answer is that you don't. You can go ahead and keep blaming the HAARP project for every single natural disaster that has or will occur. But it will always be bullsh!t.

top topics

join