It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller's "Club Of Rome" Set Plans In 'The First Global Revolution', Bombshell.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
OP you are right of course. I see they deleted at least one of your posts. I assume those words are lost, I would like to know what you posted but that is not the nature of the IP ICANN domain gamespace, they can delete your words as will, under authority of the ICANN powers, they do not need to forward you your words back via U2U, they can censor you at will.

Therefore, since you are working hard to defeat the scum of humanity, and you get zero help in that, I simply post here to say, yes, you are right, and it is obvious. Awesome work, thanks very much on behalf of the human race. Don't let the human haters and power seekers get you down, fight that fight!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
OP you are right of course. I see they deleted at least one of your posts. I assume those words are lost, I would like to know what you posted but that is not the nature of the IP ICANN domain gamespace, they can delete your words as will, under authority of the ICANN powers, they do not need to forward you your words back via U2U, they can censor you at will.

Therefore, since you are working hard to defeat the scum of humanity, and you get zero help in that, I simply post here to say, yes, you are right, and it is obvious. Awesome work, thanks very much on behalf of the human race. Don't let the human haters and power seekers get you down, fight that fight!

What they deleted was a picture of bill gates I posted, ha.. What I find interesting is they deleted from the OP the names of Bill Clinton and David Rockefeller in the "more recognizable members" portion of it. You can tell from where there is two commas (,,) after a few names...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

Originally posted by smallpeeps

What they deleted was a picture of bill gates I posted, ha.. What I find interesting is they deleted from the OP the names of Bill Clinton and David Rockefeller in the "more recognizable members" portion of it. You can tell from where there is two commas (,,) after a few names...

Well ATS is a fine place to place your thoughts, and typically Google will cache stuff, but if the censor-itis become terminal on IP, then truth will suffer as well.

BTW your floating dog avatar has got to be the funniest thing I have seen in months. LOLOLOLOLO he's all like "What the hell is happening?? WOOF!" Hahaha

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
My views are as follows:

Humanity is not destroying the planet, but it is destroying, depleting, and otherwise befowling a significant amount of the things it sort of takes for granted: good cropland, fresh water, etc. It is also spewing out all kinds of toxins, chemicals, radiation, doing funky stuff with oil, and so on. I don't know whether global warming itself is real or not but it doesn't really matter because whether it is or isn't, humanity still needs to change its wicked ways, besmirching and raping the earth.

Now, that is one issue. The way politicians, pundits, and TPTB warp and manipulate the issue (with lies...half-truths...lies wrapped in truths, etc etc) is another issue. We should not confuse them.

You are a "bad" person as your words forced me to give you a star...
I dont like giving stars to people who are not openly protesting (you seem so calm
yet sometimes the "innocent bystander" says it better then all the well thought out signage and verbal chants coming from either side.

The bottom bottom line, as you stated "it really does not matter" what is reality... as whatever you "have", whatever you think that you have correct in your mind, was more then likely placed there by someone other then yourself with something other then benevolent intent.

I have closely watched this thing evolve for the past 7 years as BP became "beyond petroleum", Chevron suggested "Lets talk about it" while the mass of corporations took note and all "went green"...

True Conspiracy Theorists should be able to "see through" this obvious "Tell" by all the usual suspects leading me to the conclusion that most people on ATS are MOST DEFINATELY NOT Conspiracy Theorists as they are incapable of using their imagination in order to "Theorize" anything but perhaps that of their own demise...

Correct, humanity is not destroying the planet although it might, humanity is destroying itself, the enemy is within.

1000's of years from now the main cause of our extinction will more then likely be classified as a form of viral infection closely related to the Rabies Virus.
We are probably currently under galactic quaranteen...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Where is this report from/ authored by?

They explitly state something like: 'we made up global warming etc to fit the bill so whe can control everyone etc' and then publish it. Umm.....what?!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evidence4lolz
Where is this report from/ authored by?

They explitly state something like: 'we made up global warming etc to fit the bill so whe can control everyone etc' and then publish it. Umm.....what?!

This link should answer your question.. Just scroll down after the first page.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

- David Rockefeller.

-----
(snip)
-----

edit on Tue 21 Jun 2011 by Hellmutt because: T&C § 19) Advertising

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
so who are king and schneider ?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
When one reads through this, one realises that one's whole world isn't based on reality.

You think you elect your MP on their manifesto, he/she represents your and your country's interests in Parliament and the outside world. You pay your taxes and work till your retire occasionally watching your tv etc to keep up with what you think is happening in the world through the media.

But its not reality.

Reality is that a group of similarly minded people, linked through wealth and power, actually have an agenda for the world that they intend to force on the world, your country and in fact you. That agenda, which you will not be given the opportunity to either vote on or agree with, will when the opportunity presents itself - or they can manipulate it, be given either in small or large doses to our politicians who will implement it, manifesto or not. This is because they are in their seats in parliament because this group paid their election costs, bribed or simply had something to bargain with.

The only thing is that whereas my parents would never have thought about mistrusting their government, today there is no trust and slowly people are getting off the settee to complain and even worse protest. In reality implementation can only take place with the cooperation or coersion of the public.

I think that the world does need change but by a policy of being open and explaining the situations we face and negotiating the necessary changes. Most people would cooperate because we know change is necessry and we all want a better world. For me its how reality itself works that needs to be changed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join