It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller's "Club Of Rome" Set Plans In 'The First Global Revolution', Bombshell.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yes, rstregooski I have read everything your proposing, but I think information regarding such a sensitive topic as this can be quite damning when taken out of context. That is why I advocate reading the entire document so strongly. I feel most people are only going to read the first few pages, or a few out of context quotes and pass judgement based soley upon that.

You can't just take a quote like this:

“The common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself."
- Club of Rome

Taken from a 184 page report about Global Revolution, and then give it the connotation that whomever authored this is clearly the bad guy. I actually agree whole-heartedly with the above statement, IF taken INTO context with the rest of the article! How can you say that the biggest enemy of humanity is not man? Of course it is! What else could be our biggest enemy besides ourselves? We are the ones polluting the water, and the air. We are the ones destroying our planet, and raping it of it's resources. It's not just to assume that we the people are not directly doing these things, and that it is really "the governments" fault, but in reality we're the ones buying gas to put in our cars. We throw trash out our cars window sometimes too. We buy plastics, and paper materials not made of 100% paper. If we really wanted to end our dependence on oil, everyone in the country would stop buying it, but we don't. THAT is why we are our own enemy.

That is the point of this statement. They are not proposing that they "created" pollution, climate change, etc. to be an enemy. They are stating that humanity is at it's best when we are fighting for a cause, and it is inherently clear that we must bring those problems (or to "fit the bill") to the forefront of what we choose to fight against. And since WE AS A PEOPLE are the ones causing pollution, climate change (debatable sure, because alot of climate change may be natural, but we do play our part) and so on.

And like I stated earlier, I beleive this group is merely stating the facts, i can't stress enough that you try to read the whole thing, because they are not bringing up possible candidates to create more conflict, they are actually just pointing out the problems that already exist.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MustangDesigns

With all do respect, I don't have time to respond to your entire post (it's Saturday night), but I'll insert this.. The biggest problem with humanity is the group of elites that are deciding what is to be for every soul on this planet.. I have friends that say, "yea, the globe is overpopulated, and there should be something done about it". But they don't stop and think, "Who is in charge of said depopulation, and by what means will it be implemented?".. If one think they're just planning to pass out a boatload of condoms, they would be insane.. And global government? Really? I don't even know how to respond to that.. But Global warming.. First of all, it doesn't exist.. The only think consistent with climate throughout man's knowledge is that it is always changing.. And if you believe Al Gore's global temperature to CO2 level link, think again.. It's mass propaganda..

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm curious as to the date of inception for the "Club of Rome", mainly because back in 1982 I had an opportunity to read what was then a banned book my ex-air force father obtained from one of his still serving friends that described this "Club" and named many of it's members, including our most previous Prime Minister Mr. John Howard.

In which case this "Club" has been around for quite a lot longer than it's "formation" in the early 90's.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Well, I do have time to reply because I find this extremely interesting to me, and I have been weighing over in my head for some time now over whether I truely support globalization or not. First of all, I do not see where over-population came into play here. True, population is a big concern and it will only become greater as it exponentionally increases ever year! However, I do not believe this Report mentions depopulation what so ever. I may be mistaken here as I'm only halfway through it, but I see no mention of this in the Index. Like I stated before, this article does go about trying to solve these problems, it is only stating that they exist. I do think though that if depopulation was happening, it would happen in the form of warfare. What better way to get rid of a lot of people at once. I believe there were 6million Jews killed during WWII, which sure sounds like a lot doesn't it? However, the actual total of people killed during that war was something like over 60 million!

Secondly, I never stated anything about a "Global Government". Only globalization. Which are two different things. Though I do believe there is a need for some kind of global law to exist. I know this might sound contradictory, but hear me out. I feel it is only natural for us to live united globally. Living any other way would only further self-perpetuate our differences. It's our differences that hold us a back as a people. We are not a world made up of arabs and australians and europeans and africans and chinese and so on... we are world made up of HUMAN BEINGS. We need to act accordingly. We need to treat every nation of the world as if it was our own. Coming together as world is the best way to do so.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
I'm curious as to the date of inception for the "Club of Rome", mainly because back in 1982 I had an opportunity to read what was then a banned book my ex-air force father obtained from one of his still serving friends that described this "Club" and named many of it's members, including our most previous Prime Minister Mr. John Howard.

In which case this "Club" has been around for quite a lot longer than it's "formation" in the early 90's.

The Club of Rome was founded in April 1968

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MustangDesigns
The Club of Rome was founded in April 1968

That'll teach me to read and reply before I had my first coffee for the day.

Thanks for pointing it out.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
My views are as follows:

Humanity is not destroying the planet, but it is destroying, depleting, and otherwise befowling a significant amount of the things it sort of takes for granted: good cropland, fresh water, etc. It is also spewing out all kinds of toxins, chemicals, radiation, doing funky stuff with oil, and so on. I don't know whether global warming itself is real or not but it doesn't really matter because whether it is or isn't, humanity still needs to change its wicked ways, besmirching and raping the earth.

Now, that is one issue. The way politicians, pundits, and TPTB warp and manipulate the issue (with lies...half-truths...lies wrapped in truths, etc etc) is another issue. We should not confuse them.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I played with their minds bro, so much so they had to take down that wimpy forum they had at the time.
You see . . . that was their mistake. These elitists don’t like to be challenged, and if you can ever get near them— like I did on their forum 7 years ago— and challenge them with what they don’t like, then they will just move on.

They don’t debate because they are very objective people, they know what they want and go about doing it, that’s called power!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
reply to post by LiveForever8

Well sir that is a boatload of information, I shall take a few moments to read through it, thanks...

Its all mis-direction because a lot of people do not believe in the Global warming fraud and nothing they can say will ever bring it back. They are currently executing they're real grand plan and that is an alien invasion fraud. Unite the world behind a common enemy ring a bell?

Aliens do not exist, yet the Satanist in Government and the Watchers who are the fallen from Gods grace will help them in pulling off their stunt to get world control of the sheep.

Everything that God does as punishment on earth soon, they will blame on Aliens and not God because with Aliens everyone will think the one True God doesn't really exist.

The greatest trick the devil pulled on man was making them think the devil doesn't exist and Aliens do.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I have been increasingly alarmed at the rate of toxic contamination of our environment lately, especially due to Fukushima.

CO2 emissions are a joke. I don't care about them and it's not the primary problem at this moment.

What I am worried about are things like rapidly decaying radionuclides falling everywhere from the sky. That one is the scariest one of all really. But I am also rather freaked out by the levels of mercury contamination caused by various industries including coal power generation.

Of course we could create clean energy without having doomsday arrive when a simple accident occurs like a water coolant pipe breaks. We could create industry that does not rape the world, but instead enriches it.

We could do far better easily. But we do not.

I personally blame the idiots in charge at the Club of Rome the most. They are fools to think they are smart enough to call the shots for the human race. They know very little truth and a whole lot of lies. Also their egos are of astounding proportions.

Don't let these guys fool you. Just because they want pollution to be the new scapegoat doesn't mean pollution is naturally safe and that they are trying to make it look evil.

TRUTH = Pollution IS terrible but the Club of Rome wants to "USE" the facts to promote their global fascist take-over agenda.

Example, if I get a cup of cyanide and pour it on your food, is pollution still a hoax? You gonna eat that?

The real true main primary enemy of mankind is our leaders and our system. That is the real enemy they want you to ignore, THEM.

They want everything for themselves and to hell with the rest of us, we are merely fodder to use to achieve goals. Don't let them use you.

Remember, all of the pollution is caused by the industrial policies these rich elites created in the first place. They have 99.9% of the true blame here. Don't let them downplay or hide that.

In reality almost all of the major polluters are International Corporations! People driving cars all day barely compares to the factory smoke stacks and waste dumping that goes on every day but never hits the press. Why does the media only talk about us little people being wasteful and polluting?

The average citizens probably only create about 10% of the world's pollution.
The industrial elites policy of profit created 90% or more of the major pollution disasters.

Those are estimated values but still, the point is don't let the elites turn you against normal citizens for pollution, it is these very 'leaders' themselves who are behind all of it.

We need to dethrone these psychopaths asap. Down with the Club of Rome and all the other elite globalist power-hungry organizations.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
ahahahah who else noticed the 2012 pinwheel right away? roflcopter for real? first global revolution my ass

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This appears to be just another reason why, " I say..... lynch em "!

SnF
edit on 4-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
To insinuate that manmade presence here on Earth has not created additional issues is preproperous.

We have 6 BILLION of us. I heard we have more people alive now then all souls that have died on Earth COMBINED since we figured out how to make a calender.

So that's gotta have a little bit of influence on the Earth.

To charge "carbon taxes" based on our right to live, or we're selfish is outright bullsh**.

Especially when the Tollkeepers created and started the Tax. Worldwide.

I call out Al Gore.. Billery and Hillary..George Jr. and Sr and Billenburg for your secret handshake crap.
Jones got THIS one right.
www.prisonplanet.com...

NWO or New World Order isn't that orderly. They're Capitalists giving free enterprise a bad name.

Manipulating rats? Not if your on their payroll. Just good business people in Public Office.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Lawrence Eagleton, Kissinger's right hand man for quite awhile, died today. I wonder how many secrets he's taken to the grave with him. I still say that when one of these guys have a late-life conversion and starts talking about the plans and strategies of his "friends", it will take a big chunk out of the damn of held-back information.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I've seen Eagltons pic on a wall in a house I've been in here in my city. Plus more.

I don't want to write a book or send looky loo's over there..

www.cremationofcare.com...
It's about an Illumanti Chess Board. They think it's funny I heard.

You really don't want to be in your face about some stuff.

YOU be a whistleblower.. I don't like or want that lifestyle.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie
Sorry, but could you explain what your getting at please?

Jamie.

What? It's all underlined.. They blatantly point out that new enemies need to be present, either real or INVENTED, that they were behind the idea of the threat of global warming, etc.. This is a real report release from the 90's...

Reading comprehension fail.

They absolutely did not state that humanity needs invented enemies. If you read the entire selection in context, and not just the underlined parts, you'll see that they are pointing out that IN THE PAST human societies have needed common enemies, either real or invented.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Pseudonaut

I'm glad to see someone else is trying to keep things in context here. As opposed to just immediately jumping to conclusions.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Information ...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Pseudonaut

Thanks everyone for your responses...

Reading comprehension fail.

No, double reading comprehension fail.. "New enemies have to be identified, new strategies imagined, and new weapons devised".. You can interpret all this in different ways.. But read the entire report and you'll get the angle...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
*channeling the spirit of Captian Jack Modoc desiring to explain a complex subject with native simplicity*

We as well as White men know these things are true...

We must preserve our mother not pollute her.
We must maintain balance limits with her.
We must not overun her with our multitudes.

The way of the white man is opposite that of the mother.

Now, with forked tongue the white man embrace what is right, for wrong reasons, to embrace like a Boa embraces.

The white man eyes threat to business as usual.
White man embrace threat, become preacher of it, subvert it and make neutral.
White men with white interest now perverted preacher of the mother.

*releases the spirit of Captian Jack and then channels the spirit of Bill Hicks*

He he he hew ho okay...

Listen and listen good because I am on another ride somewhere and my time here is short.

All these things are for the most part based in reality.
Limits to Growth both economic and population.
Pollution, the Environment and Climate change.

All these things subverted and converted into machinations of the status quo.

They knew that the system that provides them with the current level of CONTROL over YOU is not sustainable.
They know that the first world intoxicating way of life is completely unsustainable.
They knew that all the things that the occassional whistleblowers, honest/rare unbiased investigative journalist et al were "uncovering" was reality.

Controlled opposition, keeping your enemy closer is to become your own enemy.
If a GOOD IDEA, a GOOD WAY of human organization interferes with their power structure then they subvert the idea, try to rearrange it and then attempt to ram it down our throats sideways knowing that we will resist...

Unable to think on this frequency level?

Unable to perceive but the first few layers of this onion?

We feel for you and only hope for a hastening to your ultimate enlightenment. We pray to a plethora of dieties that all of you will one day be brave enough to look this beast squarely in the eyes, to take it on and to subdue it.

The Beast has a name and its name is IGNORANCE.

As my host types, wars of aggression are being waged to further their control over the precious resources that maintains the illusion of plenty.
The real 1% er's of your hive, enlightened are beginning to perceive the facades and charades and the many cracks within yet since you do not understand them you chastise, berate and degrade.

Until that fateful day when the majority are awakened to this larger reality, all of their actions, all of their "good" deeds will be turned and used against them and will only benefit the Beast.

*makes faces like Joe Walsh playing the guitar while releasing the spirit of Bill Hicks and then turns to Stone*

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join