It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sphinx and it's Relation to 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Warning: Take this with a grain of salt. My psychic abilities are 0%

You know what? I am going to make a prediction. My Prediction is that what lies beneath the sphinx will usher in the new age post 2012. In another thread titled 2012 someone mentioned the 26,000 year cycle and the Lion. Supposedly 2012 is the end of the 26,000 year cycle we are in right now. Like i said in that thread I believe that people cannot "see" past the year 2012 because there is more than one possible path and since they can occur at the same place they basically cancel each other out, therefore creating a barrier for the gifted.

I was reading the Emereld Tablets of Thoth and stumbled upon something that gave me the shivers.

First: "Far from the future, formless yet forming,
came they as teachers for the children of men.
Live they forever, yet not of the living,
bound not to life and yet free from death."

So in the age of Aqurious I predict these teachers will come. In one corner you will have these beings. In another corner you will have these:

Some they were, masters of darkness, who sought
to fill all with their darkness:
Sought to draw others into their night.
Fiercely withstood they, the masters of brightness:
fiercely fought they from the darkness of night
Sought ever to tighten the fetters,
the chains that bind men to the darkness of night.
Used they always the dark magic,
brought into men by the power of darkness.
magic that enshrouded man's soul with darkness.

Banded together as in order,
BROTHERS OF DARKNESS,
they through the ages,
antagonist they to the children of men.
Walked they always secret and hidden,
found, yet not found by the children of man.

And then I thought that this quote might be useful:

"When unto thee comes a feeling,
drawing thee nearer to the darker gate,
examine thine heart and find if the feeling
thou hast has come from within.
If thou shalt find the darkness thine own thoughts,
banish them forth from the place in thy mind.
Send through thy body a wave of vibration,
irregular first and regular second,
repeating time after time until free.
Start the WAVE FORCE in thy BRAIN CENTER.
Direct it in waves from thine head to thy foot."

Here is an interesting quote on Cycles since we are talking about a 26,000 year cycle:

"Everything created is based upon ORDER:
LAW rules the space where the INFINITE dwells.
Forth from equilibrium came the great cycles,
moving in harmony toward Infinity's end."

Another Quote about the bad guys:

"In ages past were they conquered by Masters,
driven below to the place whence they came.
But some there were who remained,
hidden in spaces and planes unknown to man.
Lived they in Atlantis as shadows,
but at times they appeared among men.
Aye, when the blood was offered,
for they came they to dwell among men.

In the form of man they amongst us,
but only to sight were they as are men.
Serpent-headed when the glamour was lifted
but appearing to man as men among men.
Crept they into the Councils,
taking forms that were like unto men.
Slaying by their arts
the chiefs of the kingdoms,
taking their form and ruling o'er man.
Only by magic could they be discovered.
Only by sound could their faces be seen.
Sought they from the Kingdom of shadows
to destroy man and rule in his place."

Ok so notice how it says when the blood was offered they appeared. This leads me to believe that occult sacrafices somehow call them up from below. They look like men to men, but when the disguise is lifted they look like serpents. Reptilian Shape shifter theory anyone? So lets see... Aquarious... isn't the symbol for Aquarious a reptile? So then we will enter the age of the reptiles? Some people believe that George Walker Bush is a pawn of the Reptilian Shape shifters. If you investigate into his involvement in the Skull and Bones secret society at Yale you will find out that there is a ceremony of innitiation where fake blood was offered from the neck of the "tomb whore" People believe that the War on Terror was orchestrated in order to create fear. These reptilians supposedly feed off fear. Thus the motive to initiate Chaos through orchestrated terrorist attacks mixed with planned wars. Then, they would make order from Chaos. And now back to the significance of the Sphinx.

Quote that suggests looking past 2012 might be dangerous:

"Once, in a time past,
I approached the great Barrier,
and saw on the shores where time exists not,
the formless forms
of the HOUNDS of the barrier.
Aye, hiding in the midst beyond time I found them;
and THEY, scenting me afar off,
raised themsleves and gave the great bell cry
that could be heard from cycle to cycle
and moved through space toward my soul."

The most important part of my prediction I am unable to find the exact quote. Unfortunately I am very tired and have skimmed through all the tablets without any luck.

It went something like this: A lion yet like unto man and something about a spaceship being below it. A lion yet like unto man reminds me of the sphinx. Therefore i believe the technology used to defeat the reptilians, who will come from their caves below the surface of the earth, will be this spaceship.

Therefore my prediction is that in 2012, we will defeat the reptilians using a burried spaceship thus, stopping the war on terror and the fear. So basically, either we get this technology and defeat fear and live in peace and love or, we dont get the technology and we live in fear ("Golden age" with the mark of the beast etc...)

[edit on 6-8-2004 by DetectivePerez]

[edit on 6-8-2004 by DetectivePerez]

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reminds me of revelations

And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations any more until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time. [Rev 20-1:3 NIV]

not sure if this ties in with anything ..
i think what we do now determines what happens after 2012.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I am afraid we will never live in peace and love....

impossible, man is too hateful, etc..

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The Mayans ( onealclan0.tripod.com... ) had a similar belief. So did ancient Native Americans and some surviving Native Americans, I Ching (Chinese oracle) and more.

Some Bible Code hidden texts however indicates that year 2012 will be the End of Days. And of course according to The Book of Revelations, the End of Days also ushers in a new age of peace.

"The Bible Code Website" monthly newsletter recently included a similar message to yours. That website also includes a lot of scientists' data concerning the coming 7 or 8 years. I think there is something to this.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
As you can tell I am very interested in this topic. I would love to work with M. Night Shyamalan to create a movie about this and release it on December 12th, 2012

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I am also quite interested in this topic. I am currently Google-ing for more info. A movie about this, now that would be cool!

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Now I know where David Icke gets his reptile beliefs, lol.

For your info, actually, the symbol for aquarious is not a reptile, reptiles have little to do with the sign. The symbol for aquarius is the water bearer, the man carrying a jug of water and pouring it out.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
.... I know right!?? It's not a reptile.

Anyway, it sounds like revelations to me too. All the religions point to this time period. No matter what they all meet at one point. Its also in revelation plain and simple what the new age will be.

What should we do?? We will most likely spot the reptiles as our gifts progress.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
this is amazing,

it all makes sense when you cross reference it with other ancient writing like the book of enoch and the bible.
this is an amazing amount of research.
i will be following up on this as much as possible.
thanks for the the great thread.
this is definatly flaggged!

new topics

top topics

join