It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Castrated by Syrian Intelligence Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'm going to start by saying that I believe that the Child Castrated by Syrian Intelligence was orchestrated by an interest group under the influence of a foreign source. I mean how likely is it for the Assad regime to commit this kind of act then return the body to their family while people were losing the momentum to protest or is there a sinister source behind it that want to overthrow the regime as part of their carefully planned out drama to make people protest the regime. We already know that the globalist banker already had a plan to overthrow the Assad regime then move on to Iran. We already hear Hilary push for intervention in Syria. Below is a video of Wesley Clark tell the truth about middle east conflict and story of the castrated children. I am also including a source from RENSE as an example that would argue for it being part of a carefully planned out event

RENSE

The Twentieth Century Was A Hoax! By Mary W Maxwell, PhD 5-24-11 In the chronology below, you see 20th century events that were taught to us as having come about spontaneously. Nope. Not even one of them was 'happenstance.' A very small team planned it all. They found it amazingly easy to knock down nations, religions, and institutions. To perform this trick, they had only to create events that weaken people ­ wars, epidemics, and social quarrelling, and provide whole soap operas of daily life for distraction. Recall hearing that an amateur video maker happened to catch police beating up a man named Rodney King, then gave his film (for free!) to the TV studios, and that this led to an indictment of cops? And the cops' acquittal provoked the 1992 riots in Los Angeles, that 'justified' new police powers, and tanks on the street? Surprise -- it was planned. The players were from Central Casting

www.rense.com...

Future Middle East Conflicts

The Syrian intelligence cut off the genitals of a 13-year-old child, Hamza Ali Al-Khatib, before returing his dead body to his family, with black marks of tortures, bullets holes and without his genitals. The torture and murder of this child lead to demos in all Syrian cities and towns and as well as in many places where Syrians reside abroad. The Syrian Air Force intelligence arrested about 51 Syrians on April 29, 2011, according to other sources, hundreds were arrested while forming a human shield to stop the Syrian military forces from attacking Saida, about three miles east of Dara. 13 families of detainees received the bodies of their children bearing signs of brutal torture and bullet holes. On Wednesday May 25 2011, the Syrian authorities return the body of Hamza Ali Al-Khatib to his family, after two months of detention and severe torture.

www.kawther.info...

edit on 4-6-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
yep they made a
Martyr out of him

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The Assad regime maybe brutal but they would never be idiotic enough to even do that at a time where there are civil unrests

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Yep, I thought the same thing when I saw this story. I wondered who exactly committed this horrific crime. Could be my mistrust of all governments shining through... It's very hard to know when you're reading the truth these days.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I doubt the Syrian regime would be so stupid as to do this to a child and then return the body to the family. It's my conviction that this was done by operatives of some Western intelligence agency to try to turn public opinion.

EVEN IF TRUE hasn't the US done the same and/or worse, if such is possible?
The hypocrisy of the US State department that still astounds me.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Your incapable of believing any country is capable of evil besides the USA, arent you?

Humans are capable of some savage things, the Arabs are no exception.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Regardless of who did this, it is a really sad statement of what humans are capable of.. and why wars will never end while we as a species commit these types of acts on each other.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

I personally thought that the OP was being sarcastic.Who knows.

Anyway,on topic.If this was truly commited by their Intelligence it's still not a reason to have a country invaded.Nobody said so in this thread,i know,i just had the need to say it.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Syria needs US & UN Humanitarian Aid immediately!!

Our definition of "humanitarian aid" = Bombs.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

All Middle Eastern nations intelligence ops are CIA trained. All of them. If they did this, there is a reason. You never, ever find the CIA doing things willy nilly, nor would you find it in any other intelligence OP. Especially one as good as Syria.

So, what you have to ask yourself is, is the OP correct in believing this was staged by the bankers? Or did Assad have something that was to be achieved?

Like most, i don't believe the latter. Unless they want more destabilization...and I doubt that. It would seem that TPTB want to rid the ME of all its 20th century influence. Set up a new shop. It seems that the purpose of "terrorism" was to push us to allowing the encroaching despotism in the West. And now it has done its job and can be phased out.

So then, what is next? What is the next threat? And what are "they" trying to achieve? Will the ME be a truly peaceful place?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

It was stated that the body was turned over to the families as a warning. That this is what will happen if you continue to protest. I find it odd that people would be surprised that an oppressive dictator would do these things. They have always used fear to keep their people under control. People are people no matter where they live on this planet Monsters are monsters and dictators are dictators. If you really think that it is not in mankind to commit this type of sensiless crimes then you have forgotten history or have never learned it.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Sounds like "They" are just creating another scapegoat terrorist group. Bin laden is dead, al qaida has been moved off the list, its time to create a new false flag.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I know plenty of history.
Enough to know that what things appear to be is not always the case.
It COULD have been the Syrians that did this of course.
It just happens to be very convenient for the US as we have wanted to change the Syrian regime for some time now.
IT also happens to be true that many events similar to this such as the girl who was supposedly shot and killed by Iranian forces during a protest there were later proven untrue.
Sad fact is none of us will ever know the truth about this event and are left only to speculate.

new topics

top topics

join