It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd dream told me to go to.....Arkansas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
First off, I generally don't put much stock in my dreams. For me they mostly just seem random and nonsensical. If I can even remember them at all, which is very rare.
That is why I am posting this dream here, because this one has planted an idea in my conscious mind.

DREAM:
I was in an apartment I think, in the northeastern US. I was with a female friend of mine that I have not seen 5 - 7yrs. There was a sense of urgency or anxiety in the room and she was upset that I had to go.
During the dream I did not know where I was supposed to go. I just had a vague impression of somewhere in the Midwest.

Now here is the weird part. When I woke up the next morning as I was reaching over to turn off the alarm clock, I said out loud "Why do I have to go to Arkansas?"

I was not really thinking about anything when I said it, except making the alarm clock noise stop. I have never been to Arkansas, and I don't know anyone there either.

I think this is weird, hopefully some of you will share your thoughts or ideas about this.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

If you feel that strongly about the dream then maybe you should plan a holiday to Arkanses soon... maybe you wont know the answer until you get there. Just a short trip though. Please don't pack up and move just for a dream but a holiday wouldn't hurt.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Yeah I think I'd stay away from that region this time of year.
Too many tornadoes.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yes, I have no intention of going to Arkansas.
That would not be very practical. It is a good size State, and I don't know where exactly I should go or what I am supposed to do when I get there,

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I wouldn't go either.

New Madrid could go off any minute now for all we know.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Good luck on your trip.

Take some pics for the album.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
I wouldn't go either.

New Madrid could go off any minute now for all we know.

Thank you for sending me into a full scale panic attack, I'll end up taking sleeping pills just to sleep.
Thanks for the memories! I know it's a risk but damn, cut me some slack here!

But OP, Arkansas ? If you're serious go ahead OP, If you live on the East coast maybe go before the ninth.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
This guy's dream ain't looking too pretty......not trying to fear monger either.
Bring back some pictures.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I live in Northwest Arkansas in the Ozark Mountains. It's supposed to be a pretty safe location in case of a pole shift or severe activity on the New Madrid because of the high altitude and low population. Also, people here still know how to live off the land and have lots of guns.

top topics

join