It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Terrestrial Piloted Aircraft or Not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Sorry if already posted, I used the search function but couldn't find the same video. I am a complete noob when it comes to debunking UFO vids but I saw this and thought I'd share it here because of the high likeliness of a swift debunking by one of you UFOlogists

Watch the video from about two minutes in if you want to skip straight to the good stuff. (Or maybe not so good!)

Alien Aircraft?

To be honest I can't make much sense of the video.. I don't know if its me just being stupid or my hangover from last night.

Peace.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I think before people analyse this video they should first take a look at the uploaders other videos, many of which critisised as fake and do seemingly look faked. He also does a lot of over the top heavy editing which suggests he has a good understanding of video editing and creating effects. The video is interesting but whenever I see an uploader with tons of videos of questionable UFO videos it makes me suspicious.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
FAKE !!!!
anytime you hear a stereo soundtrack
to a UFO video, there is editing involved.

yaaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn

next !!!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

In the SOHO images i don't see any UFO,some sun eruptions and a comet.
When the Mexico UFO begins i can see a blurry cloud.The fact that later on has some blinking lights...smells like editing.

Well on of these days we will find the real thing

new topics

top topics

join