It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Takes aim on Syria and Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

What an idiot.

You dont speak 'arab'? Your officially a racist.

Let me break down the word Allah for you because you need it so badly.

Allah means The God.

Hey, what's wrong with you ? I'm racist cuz I don't speak arab ? Are u kidding ??????

I know that Allah mean God. But I'm writting in english, not in arab. So, I write God and NOT Allah !

Also, I know that for you muhamad is the last prophet. But I don't understand why it's a problem if I don't think that he was the last prophet. For me, he was NOT a prophet ! May be he's your prophet, but he's NOT my prophet. So, don't call me an idiot or a racist !

Stupid Illmatic67. When someone DARE to don't see your muhamad as a prophet, for you, he's a racist.

When someone DARE to write that it's not ONLY the whites who are responsible for what happenned with the slavery, he's a racist.

Illmatic67, you're an extremist and a shame for your race and your religion !

It's not possible to speak with you in an adult manner.

Your heart and your soul are to much full of hate and revenge !

You nazi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dom

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
TC - Don't be ridiculous. This isn't about defending America from an Iraqi threat. It's about extending American influence, and (God willing) establishing an American empire in which everybody loves America.

Fat chance quite frankly.

This war is damaging the US image abroad, and it's going to lead to an increase in terrorism. George Bush has managed to do the one thing that OBL really wanted (and never achieved); uniting the entire Middle East against the US. This conflict has been a total disaster from start to mid-point. I hold out little hope of the mid-point to end part of the conflict being anything but a mess.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Doesnt look good....

Doesnt look good for yanks at all

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Papa Karlo

Originally posted by dragonrider
Doesnt look good....

Doesnt look good for yanks at all

And not just yanks come to think of it! haha!

Only a grave can change ignorant people, only a grave...

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Hey, what's wrong with you ? I'm racist cuz I don't speak arab ? Are u kidding ??????

I know that Allah mean God. But I'm writting in english, not in arab. So, I write God and NOT Allah !

Also, I know that for you muhamad is the last prophet. But I don't understand why it's a problem if I don't think that he was the last prophet. For me, he was NOT a prophet ! May be he's your prophet, but he's NOT my prophet. So, don't call me an idiot or a racist !

Stupid Illmatic67. When someone DARE to don't see your muhamad as a prophet, for you, he's a racist.

When someone DARE to write that it's not ONLY the whites who are responsible for what happenned with the slavery, he's a racist.

Illmatic67, you're an extremist and a shame for your race and your religion !

It's not possible to speak with you in an adult manner.

Your heart and your soul are to much full of hate and revenge !

You nazi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I called you racist because you said arab. Everyone knows the language they speak is not called 'arab'. it's called Arabic. Be careful on what you say because that can easily be recognized as a racial remark, especially in these times. If a black man walks up to you for directions , would you say "sorry, I dont speak african" No, I dont think so, the same thing with saying "i dont speak arab"

And I really dont care if you don't believe Muhammad was a prophet. He was. If you knew your bible and your history, if you knew about the scientific miracles in the Qur'an and the predications Muhammad made which came true your belief would probably be on the contrary.

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I agree with you on alot of things you say man but right now you're nit picketing.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

1) No, I called you racist because you said arab. Everyone knows the language they speak is not called 'arab'. it's called Arabic.

2) If a black man walks up to you for directions , would you say "sorry, I dont speak african" No, I dont think so, the same thing with saying "i dont speak arab"

3) And I really dont care if you don't believe Muhammad was a prophet. He was. If you knew your bible and your history, if you knew about the scientific miracles in the Qur'an and the predications Muhammad made which came true your belief would probably be on the contrary.

1) I didn't know it Illmatic67. In my country, we're speaking french. And in french, you have to say " arab ", not " arabic ". We say " arabic " when we are speaking about the arabic peninsula, but we don't use this word when we have to speak about their language or nationality. When I sayed " arab ", it was just an unintentional mistake, a lack in my english knowledge.

2) Of course not, I don't say " I don't speak African " as you don't say " I don't speak european or asiatic "

3) Yep, for you he's a prophet, but for me, he's not. What a big deal.

The Bible ? There is something on Muhamad in the Bible ? Where ????

Scientific miracles and predications....huuum....I'm skeptic.But feel free to " teach me ".

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Back to the original post of dragonrider suggesting that China and North Korea are waiting to get involved in the far east.

The war with Iraq is just the very beginning of global conflict initiated by a handful of individuals with one outcome as a goal...total power and control over the planet. Make no mistake, every country on Earth is currently formulating their own agenda based on activities in Iraq and rest assured this war with Iraq will end, but it's only setting the stage for other tragic events soon to follow.

The point is that all of this aggression has a subtle and silent methodology created by the "true" world power. Common folk from around the globe are being bombarded by their country's biased and self-serving media in a fashion that will get the sheeple into correct emotional posture for upcoming events. There is a major case of mass brainwashing currently in progress and tragically enough...it's working.

There will be an abundance of hostility and conflict where this war came from, but the question is whether or not enough logical and intelligent commoners can read between the lines of this attrocious attempt at mind control and ultimately stand their ground for what they feel is the truth.

It doesn't look promising...but tomorrow is another day

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Maybe Israel should nuke the Arab world thereby removing the threat from that region, leaving the US to concentrate on Asia.

As for Illmatic, he is definately lacking in intelligence as is obvious by his weak posting style. Or maybe it's just teenage blind faith in what the local mullah tells him. Either way, poeple like him are a drain on civlised society.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It's strongly doubt the US could stand up against Iran and Syria at the same time, these being two large and well armed countries, their arsenal including ballistic missiles.

It would be wisest for the US to retire from the region before summoning WW3...

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl
It's strongly doubt the US could stand up against Iran and Syria at the same time, these being two large and well armed countries, their arsenal including ballistic missiles.

It would be wisest for the US to retire from the region before summoning WW3...

True it would be the wisest thing to do, but I dont feel wisdom emanating from the current administration of United States Inc. I see, greedy, power hungry men, who have had everything in life handed to them on a silver platter... and when they dont get their way, they pout and act like a bitch... throw a tantrum, and go to war.

Bush, the biggest spoiled rotten frat boy of them all, didnt like the UN telling him he couldnt go in... Ever the rebellious brat, he takes the galliant road of unilateralism, and his mularkey "Coilition of the Willing".

Bush, as a straight C student through high school and college, doesnt see the world through the working mans eYes... he sees them through an unique set of pampered idealism. Whats in it for him? Whats in it for him? Whats in it for him?

Does he have the citizens of the world in his best interest? OF course not, its his pocket book, and power is all that is on his mind.

Total Global control.... "Ladies and Gentlemen... Let me introduce to you.... United States Inc, soon to be known as.........The Fourth Reich"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join