It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA and Military conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
conspiracyfactorfiction.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

My job is only to show you that you have been lied to by a group of people.
The dictionary definition for this is a conspiracy
I can prove beyond reasonable doubt that NASA and more importantly the military has been lying to the public since the beginning of the so called space race and that there is a black budget program that is 30 to 40 years ahead in technology .
After reading this post if you agree with me that there is evidence of a conspiracy then I would suggest you investigate further yourself and come to your own conclusions.
Any conclusions I write are my thoughts only from my studies and investigations and are not in any way proven fact.

BLACK BUDGET SPACE PROGRAM.

lets start with the X_34B and the X_37B which there are two pictures of above.
The x_34B is a unmanned reusable space ship witch can be launched from the ground into space from a launch pad using booster type rockets or it can be launched like NSA’s X-15. It’s dropped from a mother ship something like a modified B52 and it roars away with some small booster rockets.
It is harder to get solid details on the X_37B as any info I find on it tends to parrot the X_34′s profile.

WHAT HAVE THESE TWO SPACE PLANES GOT TO DO WITH A CONPIRACY
Well they are evidence of a major conspiracy.
For years whistle blowers and conspiracy theory loony’s were telling us that NASA has been used for funneling billions of dollars and giving technology to privet contractors for military black budget projects. (releasing state secretes to privet persons is a serious crime)
Any questions to NASA or the military about black budget space programs were snubbed off and laughed at. The reason the military can’t admit to space programs is this would mean they are weponizing space witch is a crime under international and UN law.
The two space planes in the above picture must be at least 10-15 years in the planing and making.
the B1 stealth bomber was first test flown in 1974 but was never officially shown to media until 1989.
I have just proved to you that persons, corporations, politician and news networks have A secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act that my friends is a Conspiracy.
there is a lot more evidence of NSA lying about the condition and science of space.
A couple of things worth looking into.
The tether incident there explanation is just unecaptable and would take to long to go into here just google it.
The denial of UFO’s constantly following the Apollo missions is redicules when with just a couple of clicks on the keyboard at youtube and can here a astronaut transmitting to Houston that he has a boggy at ten o’clock. the is other audio of astronauts telling Houston they have UFO’s in sight once again just google it.
above is what I believe is strong evidence of a conspiracy to deceive the Amercian tax payer into building space based wepon platforms in outer space witch breaks many international laws.

the rest of this post are conclusions I’ve come to in my research
So I think we know that we can not trust what NASA tells us.
We can also assume that they have other black budget projects we don’t know about the uses technology 40 years ahead.
There is some fairly strong evidence to sugest that the NAZI’s manged to build a flying disk and levitated it off the ground using conventule electricity. the disk rose inside a circular frame made timber and reinforced steel .
Other evidence of the NAZI flying disk are the Roles Royce scamatic drawings showing the fit out of 4 turbine engines into a round disked machine.
there is no evidence of the NAZI’s having used anti gravity technology in these disks. there are rummers and theory’s that there was another project called the bell project that could having been working on anti gravity technology. I have not been able to find any firm evidence of this but it is an interesting study google “NAZI’s bell project” and see what you think.
Most of the NAZI’s that worked on the V2 rockets and other secret projects were recueted by America towards the end of the second world war.
Sounds crazy doesn’t it?
America using NAZI sientest in secret projects.
well it’s true and just to prove it google “Dr. Werner von Braun”. He was a NAZI scientist who they put in charge of nasa during the Apolo program.
now lets put two and two together and think if they were leavertating disks in 1942 what could they being doing now colinising Mars perhaps.
I wonder about what is going on with mars because NSA continually lies about it.
Google “the real colors of mars” and see for yourself how NSA was caught and admitted to adjusting the colors from the rovers.
Once NASA gave the researchers the correct data on what was removed they then readjusted the photos to find instead of a red dark rocky ground you had pinkish brown dirt that is covered in white frost/ice and most amazing of all the sky was blue. blue sky means there is a atmasfer folks.
the black triangle UFO’s witch have been seen in increasing numbers since the late 1990′s I believe these are also black budget military.
there is plenty of proof that these black triangle craft exist one of the best cases I have studied is of mp3 audio of 3 different police cars chasing one and discussing what there seeing there story was confirmed by hundreds of people who also saw the strange triangles.
There are many more articles just like that one with strong evidence.
these space ships as far as I can tell use some type of antigravity technology, I only think this because in a lot of the video’s these craft hover without making a sound.
I am not sure if they use a different power sauce for propulsion the only video’s I have seen shows them stationary or moving very slowly.
As for cloaking.
The fact that they are black against the night sky is a very cleaver type of camaflarge. when reading about people who see them they often only noticed them because of stars disappearing and then reappearing then after looking closer they see the out line of the ship which is often better viewed using your perifual vision.
One last point that seems to be consistent with many of the witnesses is that there are red yellow and green lights 1 at the centre and the 3 points of the triangle not all videos or witness mention these lights.
When large numbers of people see them the lights are on while witnesses of individual sittings tend not to mention the glowing lights.
being a technician myself I often wonder wether its some sort of machnicial or electric fault with the system when the lights come on and more people notice it, or maybe its just some soldure who pushed the wrong button and gets a demotion after returning from his mission lmao

Share and Enjoy:

Tweet This Post

Edit

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
interesting theory and very good ill have a look at the things you mentioned and cum back to ya..

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by truther2011

yes please get back to me with your conclusions.
Am always look for better more realistic answer to whats going on with the triangles, NASA and Mars

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
None of the X-plane proposals have a proven operational history of ever reaching space in any functional way other than to study the aerodynamics of 'lifting bodies', which goes back to the 50's and the Space Shuttle design. Do you really think such a small craft has the room for enough fuel to functionally reach space?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Care to back any of this up with something besides a picture??

I don't think it takes a rocket scientist
to know that they have secret projects going on.

Check out Navy Space Command in my signature

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

I explained at the beginning that any conclusions I come to are not facts.
the space planes are no secret.
like the stealth bomber witch was show cased to the media only months before the first gulf war.
Now the last space shuttle has flown on its last mission the xplanes are being show cased to the MSM
as for how techie thoughs xplanes are you have no idea and you cant trust the people your getting your answers from.
the Space shuttles were old Tech from the 70's and 80's these xplanes only resemble the shuttles in the aperience and nothing else.
what else could those triangles be the a real to to much evidence to prove it.
O you crazy conspiracy nut I suppose you think there aliens
I hope you relies that is my attempt at humor

I for some resone am called one all the time lmao

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
this thread was not supposed to really be about black budget projects.
I was simply showing a real conspiracy then speculated my conclusion I stated this at the beginning of the post
All I'm trying to show that big corporations military and positions broke fedrel and international laws
they are doing this behind the publics back.
That means there is a conspiracy.
Get the efanders in court of law and get to the bottom of whats really going on

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaffer44
this thread was not supposed to really be about black budget projects.
I was simply showing a real conspiracy then speculated my conclusion I stated this at the beginning of the post
All I'm trying to show that big corporations military and positions broke fedrel and international laws
they are doing this behind the publics back.
That means there is a conspiracy.
Get the efanders in court of law and get to the bottom of whats really going on

Yeah good luck with that...getting them in court and all.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffer44

Here's a tip:
The conspirators know that this huge, huge conspiracy of UFOs, triangles and alien contact cannot live forever. Eventually, something will happen to lay it bare, if incrementally over a few years. So they play both sides of the situation. Here is a brief argument for that which I have put here on ATS several times in near full accounts:

In 1998 I was in Laramie for the last Rocky Mountain UFO Conference. After the evenings lectures, I and about twenty others witnessed a low, slow and silent triangle at fairly close range sweep over the city.

Question: Was that a just a coincidence that a ET craft was passing by at that time in such a bold display of its proof of existence (if unaware of our presence and purpose there), or was it USAF flyboys pulling a joke on us with strict orders to make just such a pass in their badly kept secret machine? We can call them, the "trianglenauts," simlar to the Air Force Thunderbirds and the Navy's Blue Angles, etc....

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Well, given My knowledge of electrogravitics - a science that was showing antigravity and overunity being studied in the aerospace industry in the 1950's and which went into black ops in late 1959, early 1960 - through My father's work as an Electrical Engineer at one of the foremost aerospace companies... I would guess most of the UFO's We see are black ops in action.

They have had 50+ years to develop electrogravitics, and I would expect that They have some amazing stuff.
edit on 6/4/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Double post. Sorry.
edit on 6/4/2011 by Amaterasu because: ooops.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
None of the X-plane proposals have a proven operational history of ever reaching space in any functional way other than to study the aerodynamics of 'lifting bodies', which goes back to the 50's and the Space Shuttle design. Do you really think such a small craft has the room for enough fuel to functionally reach space?

If They're using electrogravitics along with other stuff, then likely the craft can make it to space with little fuel...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Problem is electrogravitics is unproven and 'the other stuff' is yet undefined, and untested.

Other than that, you are left with a phrase/word, with little description.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by Amaterasu

Problem is electrogravitics is unproven and 'the other stuff' is yet undefined, and untested.

Other than that, you are left with a phrase/word, with little description.

Well, no, EG is proven - in black ops. My father worked in EG from before it went into black ops to long after. The problem, therefore, is not the proving of EG but the release of EG from black ops.

EDIT to add: For a good description of EG, read Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion and all work by TT Brown. There's really plenty in the way of description if One knows where to look.
edit on 6/4/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

edit on 18-8-2011 by melty1 because: (no reason given)

Interesting read!
edit on 18-8-2011 by melty1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Satellite picture of secret airfield are photographing staged cardboard and or plywood cutouts placed there on purpose. Tracking of when certain satellites may come into imaging range is quite accurate, and no real top secret aircraft leaves the building during these times. The men haul out creatively designed cutouts to give the imaging party something to think about–imagine. There is no TR-3B (black triangle), at least not the way its described. The beauty of having the airfields in sunny desserts and painting materials black is they also throw off great heat signatures.

top topics

join