It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Alabama, a Harsh Bill for Residents Here Illegally

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by CobraCommander

I was literally stabbed by an illegal on a job site so that his cousin could get my job. This was not the only time I lost a job DIRECTLY to an illegal immigrant.

That's all well and fine but he did not stab you because he was an illegal immigrant. He stabbed you because he was f#kings nuts. You know the solution to the immigrant issues must come from within the group of immigrants by the more enlightened individuals combined with the brighter people on your side of the fence? That process can be helped if these individuals in a big group of people(and I will agree with you, big groups of people consist of a stupid majority) are not constantly demonized. There should be a saying: "demonizing people will turn them into demons".

Actually, he did stab me because he was an illegal immigrant, and I was the second to last non-illegal on the job-site. They, as a group decided to "unionize" with illegals and kick the gringos off the job-site. That is exactly what the fight was about. Pretty stupid of him, as he wound up on the losing end of my dry-wall knife. But just the same, I was off that job-site never to return.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by querious

You use grade-school insults, with SouthPark references to discredit a position?
Is that the best you got?

That's one grade above any perspective offered by your side.

I'm not trying to discredit a position, you'll find that people are perfectly capable of doing that themselves.

The problem is with the general attitude of the illegal immigrants, who try to rationalize their behavior. They are here illegally, is that not important to you? If it's not then that is the fundamental issue, no respect of our laws, right from the get.

No. Your laws are not your laws you poor sob. YOU are on the same level as those immigrants you dislike and that is what pisses you off. Don't you feel it is the slightest bit ironic that you as an American are telling people they should leave your country because they don't respect your laws?

There is an issue with the corporate usage of illegal immigrants, as CobraCommander pointed out, it has to be dealt with on all fronts. It's every bit the illegal immigrants fault as it is the corporate.
There is NO excuse for them to be here, rationalize all you want.

Is that all you've got, telling people they are trying to rationalize something when it is you who is here, saying other people have NO REASON to be somewhere, disregarding the fact that YOUR government is shafting the countries of their origin? What type of rationalizing is that? Do you want me to say it?

Just because 1 party is breaking our laws, does not give license to the 2nd party to break those laws.

Do you even have a flipping clue about what the hell you are talking about?

You know you are on the wrong side of this argument, and it shows with your post.

Yeah obviously I'm the one with insane rationalizations. (you are btw, if it wasn't clear)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is a link to a summary of the $ cost to US taxpayers of illiegal immigration.

www.fairus.org...

The cost of legal immigration also costs us a pretty penny.

www.fairus.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Don't you feel it is the slightest bit ironic that you as an American are telling people they should leave your country because they don't respect your laws?

I fail to see the irony.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CobraCommander
But again, if yo don't think there is a 5th column and overtly violent terrorist faction here in the US, you are either severely misinformed or simply turning a blind eye to the facts laid out in the article I linked.

I'm misinformed or turning a blind eye because I don't fall for the hype of the obviously charged article you posted?

I know that there are many who talk about taking action. Been hearing about the coming race war from the white power folks for decades, then I started hearing about it from the black power folks and now from the brown power folks but it never happens. Pardon me if I don't bite but history has shown me that in the end it is all just a lot of talk.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

But I think the fact that 70% of illegals are on welfare is telling enough.

Well, it is free money, who wouldn't take it? I blame the state for stealing it in the first place and not the people they give it to.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

But again, if yo don't think there is a 5th column and overtly violent terrorist faction here in the US, you are either severely misinformed or simply turning a blind eye to the facts laid out in the article I linked.

I'm misinformed or turning a blind eye because I don't fall for the hype of the obviously charged article you posted?

I know that there are many who talk about taking action. Been hearing about the coming race war from the white power folks for decades, then I started hearing about it from the black power folks and now from the brown power folks but it never happens. Pardon me if I don't bite but history has shown me that in the end it is all just a lot of talk.

You are still missing the point. The very fact that they are here is an act of war.

A fifth column is a group of people who clandestinely undermine a larger group such as a nation from within.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Well, it is free money, who wouldn't take it? I blame the state for stealing it in the first place and not the people they give it to.

I see nothing wrong with paying taxes to help my fellow countrymen in their time of need. I do however, have a problem with paying taxes to foreign invaders in my own time of need.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Honestly, that makes them sound a hell of a lot more insane.

Never mind my opinion then, obviously you people over there are acting like a bunch of caged animals.

Actually, he did stab me because he was an illegal immigrant, and I was the second to last non-illegal on the job-site.

He stabbed you because he was nuts, say it after me, "he stabbed me because he was nuts." Trust me, it'll work out in your favor later.

They, as a group decided to "unionize" with illegals and kick the gringos off the job-site. That is exactly what the fight was about.

That is disgusting, but still, insane racist people reason like they did. Not all illegal immigrants are like that, and in all honesty, these are males far away from home - that brings a whole array of out of the ordinary behavior with it - combine that with general lack of education, herd-like mentality...and you've got yourself a pack of crazed zombies. I understand that this will make your view on illegal immigrants somewhat bias and you have your personal reasons, but for your own health it would be best not to point the finger at desperate people but at those who put them there. And by the sounds of it, they've made you desperate as well.

Pretty stupid of him, as he wound up on the losing end of my dry-wall knife. But just the same, I was off that job-site never to return

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You are still missing the point. The very fact that they are here is an act of war.

A fifth column is a group of people who clandestinely undermine a larger group such as a nation from within.

Your missing the point. Until they actually do something they are just a lot of talk. And I mean against the nation not against individuals because that is nothing more than criminal activity.
edit on 5-6-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Does Venezuela say anything? Mexico? Somalia? Iraq? Iran? Egypt? Afghanistan? Cuba?

Nothing ironic whatsoever?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

An act of war huh? You get more American by the post!

Sorry I tried to reason with you in any way. Obviously it was a waste of my time.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

..., you'll find that people are perfectly capable of doing that themselves.

Indeed! You make your own point.

(sorry for the 1 line post.)
edit on 5-6-2011 by querious because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2011 by querious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I see nothing wrong with paying taxes to help my fellow countrymen in their time of need. I do however, have a problem with paying taxes to foreign invaders in my own time of need.

Oh, I see. They have to be American for you to be okay with helping them.

That's stupid, but whatever.

Technically though, how can you prove that the people receiving your tax money aren't American? Obama himself has a hard time convincing people that he's an American. Also, what's the difference between an American leech and a non-American leech?
edit on 5-6-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Your missing the point. Until they actually do something they are just a lot of talk. And I mean against the nation not against individuals because that is nothing more than criminal activity.
edit on 5-6-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

Shooting people, stabbing people, ripping off welfare, they ARE doing something. Crossing the border ilegally, IS a crime against the nation.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

The only thing I see there is making excuses for violent illegal immigrants. How dare you tell me that MY comments are an act of desperation.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

We invaded Mexico?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Oh, I see. They have to be American for you to be okay with helping them.

That's stupid, but whatever.

Technically though, how can you prove that the people receiving your tax money aren't American? Obama himself has a hard time convincing people that he's an American. Also, what's the difference between an American leech and a non-American leech?
edit on 5-6-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

Ohhh, so now you admit illegals are leeches?

But truthfully, I have no problem with helping Mexico or other poorer nations. Not if we have the means. But I will tell you this much, if it comes down to letting out my spare room to someone who has fallen on hard times, I will choose my brother over a stranger any day. And I will certainly not sit there and make excuses for someone who breaks into my house and steals my things just because they don't have nice things in their house.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

See, what you call "excuses" are factors to the causes. In order to deal with a problem we first try to understand the problem. People tend to skip this stage usually and in doing so they muddy the water they're trying to get to the bottom of.

There's a difference in between understanding a behavior and excusing it.

To the Ostrich thinking he's making a point by thinking I'm not thinking my point through; nice try.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Closet racism.

Pulling out the race card is easy when 80% of all illegal aliens are from south America and Mexico. But nobody made them jump the border so the issue is moot and not about race.

Somehow, someway.

It always comes out in political discussions, because the truth is; not a lot of people think about what they say before they say/type it. And as political discussions can get rather heated and emotions are pesky things... ;-)

More condescending remarks used to attack the poster and not the subject.

I mean, there's no way they are going to admit to this, so it'll only be my opinion (apparently)
. Most of this is suedo intellectual understanding of the topic drawn form his own delusions

I've got experience with these types of people, they tend to be of the religious type and range from stupid to smart(but not smart enough to figure they're being played).

Resulting from what? Your interpretation of the subject I'm sure it was totally non bias by the way

Heck, when you see immigrants whining about other immigrants is when it should become clear it's personal politics that matters. You see how the person whining has tried to get a job so many times and failed? Well, the first thing to do is point out that which is a recurring theme in him getting denied a job. Obviously, he focuses on illegal immigrants and how they are the problem - while being completely oblivious to the bigger picture.

immigrants whining about immigrants classic example of lies used to distort the truth. Immigrants are people who come to a land legally, illegal aliens are people who break the law getting into this country by definition these people are illegal aliens. Also I am not an immigrant being born here my descents had been immigrants but that was 200 to 300 years.

Which if he had any clue about he'd be trying everything to bring together illegal and non illegal workers to DEMAND changes, fair changes. Rather than trying to divide folks some more, but hey, some politicians must be grateful, for him to spill his illogical fear of illegal immigrants on a site with 25 million hits/month(with most I presume being in America), free advertising, marketing of ideology and whatnot!
::

What is the point of demanding changes for illegal workers? They don't pay taxes? By the way there is only illegal and legal workers not illegal and non- illegal. La Raza and groups like them post a divide saying the white race is dead and this is our land, these are the people who are backing a divide plus they are making it a race issue no one else is. So i think you should look for racism not from us but from the people like la raza and mechca they tend to think that because they are like 1/100th of a fraction aztec that it entitles them American Indian land which isn't true plus most have Spanish blood which if i'm not mistaken is European is it not? Spain is in Europe is it not?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join