It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown people summoning a creature - Portuguese translator needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I uploaded a 2 part video to youtube some time back, and it still creeps me out.. try and watch all of the footage, in the beginning nothing strange happens.. but it sure gets stranger and stranger. I tried to find any background information about this, or people that could translate the words spoken. but not had any succes yet. flag this thread so we can find somebody that can translate it here on ATS, thx.

I think this video is scary as hell.. dont know if its real or not, and if somebody know what they are saying please traslate to english.. I found this video floating around.. the guy I got it from, did not have any useful info about where it came from, or who is in the video.. enjoy

Unknown people summoning a demon PART 1/2

Unknown people summoning a demon PART 2/2

If you dont have the time to watch the whole thing.. go to the middel of part2.. around 4:19
there you will see some kind of creature they summoned around 5:17 in part 2 you will see a closeup of its hands... at 6:40 in part 2 one of the summoners get assaulted by it at 7:24 he lies on the ground

Again, alot of you will think this is fake.. but I would still like a translation or more info about this video in general.. enjoy

edit on 4-6-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
That's creepy

thanks, now I'll have to sleep with a light on tonight!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This I believe is a well know video from the philippines and had been proven to be a hoax, towards the end it gets really silly.
edit on 4-6-2011 by linkshot1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
damn the music does NOT help...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Yeah, looks very staged to me. I wouldn't put much thought in to it to be honest.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Wow. This may be the most hilarious thread title I've ever seen on ATS.

'Unknown people summoning a creature - Filipino translator needed'

FYI Ethnic Filipinos typically speak Tagalog, English, or a Pidgin of Tagalog and Spanish/English/Portuguese.

Good luck with the summoning!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
It is a hoax but,
if you listen to the chanting you may be able to glimpse into the spirit world. Spirits may be able to contact you through this video.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by voiceoreason
Wow. This may be the most hilarious thread title I've ever seen on ATS.

'Unknown people summoning a creature - Filipino translator needed'

FYI Ethnic Filipinos typically speak Tagalog, English, or a Pidgin of Tagalog and Spanish/English/Portuguese.

Good luck with the summoning!

Well thanks for the help.. no need to be rude about it

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
read the comment section. seems its a tv show?

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The creature moves as if it has prosthetics on...movements of the hand and head are different if they have a lot of moulded rubber on them and this grainy video looks like someone has dressed up in fake hand coverings and a face mask.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
i remember noticing the background ambience was repeating all over every few seconds (loop)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Tagalog is a pretty creepy sounding language for demon worshipping..

Whole video is just strange.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It's not Tagalog. The Philippine language has THOUSANDS of dialects: Can't figure out this one. Perhaps, Moro or something. People got nothing do here, I guess.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
and ya its probably a fake...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
read the comment section. seems its a tv show?

Yes there is an Indonesian TV Show called ENTITI that is similar to the original MTV's FEAR.

I even found another YouTube link of the video in OP that has ENTITI in it's title.

My only question is that in other ENTITI episodes found on YouTube, they always show editing to the other people(producers?) watching monitors of the person in the ghost/demon encounter and the OP's video does not show this type of editing.

And it seems that they are claiming a real ghost in the above video.

I am not convinced yet of this video being from ENTITI. if it is from ENTITI, was it a setup fake horror show to scare contestants, a documentary /slash/ scare the contestant show or a video of a real event?

For something this creepy, you would think there would be more information available if it was just a set-up TV show.

Meaning: It would seem the Producer's of the show would proudly market there future projects with something like:
"From the producers of the terrifying Demon Summoning video..."

S&F as I saw this a few years back and was totally freaked. When I looked/researched the source then I found nothing.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

I thought I was the only one who thought of things like that. I watched it with the sound OFF.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Starred and flagged for the freaky.

The audio -- and conspicuous lack thereof in the second half of part two -- definitely enhances the experience. Real or staged, I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for posting these.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Aww. The uploader has marked the video private.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Aww: Guess they got embarrassed for having too much "fun". It's not real or scary, just a "B" movie at best.

new topics

top topics

join