It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What an Astronaut's Camera Sees - Amazing video of our Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Check out this wonderful video in 1080HD... Cosmic Journey.

An intimate tour... in 1080p... of Earth's most impressive landscapes... as captured by astronauts with their digital cameras. Dr. Justin Wilkinson from NASA's astronaut team describes the special places that spacemen focus on whenever they get a moment.

We start with the coast of Namibia in southwestern Africa, the very dry desert coast of the Namib Desert. You can see a cloud band butting up against the shore and some straight sand dunes in the lower left of the picture. Yeah those are big red sand dunes that the astronauts say is one of the most beautiful sites that you can get when you're flying.

Read the full description on the video comment.

Looking at these views give the impression that the Earth is uninhabited, as there's no apparent signs of civilization....
edit on 4-6-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
amazing video thanks for showing it...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
S & F. This video gave me chills in my spine. Having such a great footage in 1080p of the earth from space was definitely THE thing. I also loved the end when we see the earth and the moon which is so far away. I makes me realize how small and lost we are in this so big universe. Enjoy life and much love to all.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The darkness of space is frightening.

new topics

top topics

join