It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of a conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
the government is full of it and its people are blind

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

I've watched it, it's heavily edited to make people believe the 9/11 conspiracy theory, but most of the arguments in it have been debunked.

“It’s heavily edited to make people believe the 9/11 conspiracy”?
Can you prove that?
What was debunked? Please prove your opinions, anyone can make claims.
I can claim that Loose Change was all proven true, how does that work for you.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one[/url]

I've watched it, it's heavily edited to make people believe the 9/11 conspiracy theory, but most of the arguments in it have been debunked.

Hmmm I could argue that the NIST report was heavily edited to make people believe that planes and fires caused the global collapse of three WTC buildings.

See how that type of argument fails?

I've never actually watched Loose Change, but I don't see how it could be any more untrue than the official story.

Nobody should make you believe anything, you should always check everything for yourself from unrelated sources.

edit on 6/10/2011 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

“It’s heavily edited to make people believe the 9/11 conspiracy”?
Can you prove that?
What was debunked? Please prove your opinions, anyone can make claims.

Please tell me which "Loose Change" claims have been proven true?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Nobody should make you believe anything, you should always check everything for yourself from unrelated sources.

edit on 6/10/2011 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

For once I agree with you ANOK.

That said though, quite a few people have based their 9/11 conspiracy beliefs on "Loose Change".
It's their Bible if you like.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one
That said though, quite a few people have based their 9/11 conspiracy beliefs on "Loose Change".
It's their Bible if you like.

Does it matter what they base it on if in the end they are right?

I could base my opinion on the wizard of oz, as long as my conclusion in the end are correct what does it matter?

You my friend are basing your opinions on an incomplete government hypothesis, how does that make you feel?

Vids like loose change open peoples eyes, and hopefully influence them to further research, does it really matter if its not 100% correct?

IMO the highest form of ignorance is not questioning the governments claims and excepting them without question. No one can seriously look at what they claimed, NIST etc., and not be left with lots of questions. People are just being ignorant if they think governments are not capable of such a thing. People allowed the Nazis to continue oppressing Jews because no one questioned the Reichstag false flag. We are allowing the destruction of the ME, for the benefit of capitalists, based on false flag ops. We should learn from history.

edit on 6/11/2011 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Please tell me which "Loose Change" claims have been proven true?

I said I can make the claim; however it doesn’t mean it is true, I was being sarcastic. You just demonstrated that you do not comprehend what you read.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I've never actually watched Loose Change, but I don't see how it could be any more untrue than the official story.

You know I don't always agree with Roger Ebert, but at least he always watches the movies!

You're a 911 truth enthusiast, and you can't even be bothered to watch the troofer movies? Get out of here! I can understand why you don't want to get a physics or engineering degree, or even take a physics class at a community college; that's real work. But why not at least watch your own side's youtube videos. You owe us that much.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Does it matter what they base it on if in the end they are right?

I could base my opinion on the wizard of oz, as long as my conclusion in the end are correct what does it matter?

Our only means of judging the correctness of conclusions is the quality of the evidence presented and the arguments made. Therefore, if you base your opinion on the wizard of OZ, you are wrong to expect us to respect your opinions.

Vids like loose change open peoples eyes... does it really matter if its not 100% correct?

This is the Truther culture in a nutshell. It encapsulates everything that is wrong with the movement. Mature adults who are educated try to base their conclusions on the quality of evidence presented, both fact and argument. You, and most of the 911 truth movement do the reverse. In your tiny brains it is correct to say, "who cares if the witnesses lied and the coroner is not an MD? Bottom line: this confirms that that fellow is guilty, which we already knew. And even if false is still good information if it confirms correct conclusions."

edit on 6/11/2011 by DrEugeneFixer because: corrected typo

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
You're a 911 truth enthusiast, and you can't even be bothered to watch the troofer movies?

I don't need to watch any movies to have an opinion on what happened.

All you need to understand is physics mate.

911 enthusiast lol? Trust me, the 911 debate takes up about 1% of my time, and doesn't exist outside of ATS.
What I'm most concerned with is you trying to tell people who know physics that they're wrong. It's an argument I can't let go of.

Get out of here! I can understand why you don't want to get a physics or engineering degree, or even take a physics class at a community college; that's real work. But why not at least watch your own side's youtube videos. You owe us that much.

I have a two year degree in engineering fundamentals from City and Guilds of London, two years of mechanical drafting (including autoCAD), and plenty of years in mechanics, six as a jet engine mech. I owe you nothing mate. Who the hell are you that seems to act like you know me so well? I'll discuss physics with you all day, in fact I prefer that to replying to pointless posts about movies. Let's go mate.

I don't understand why you insist I watch a video you yourself disagree with. What sense does that make?

If you base your opinions on movies then you are the one who needs to do some 'real work'. I'm not here to be a proxy for someone else's work. I would rather discuss what you have to say, not what someone else, or your opinion of what someone else, said.

edit on 6/11/2011 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

This is the Truther culture in a nutshell. It encapsulates everything that is wrong with the movement. Mature adults who are educated try to base their conclusions on the quality of evidence presented, both fact and argument. You, and most of the 911 truth movement do the reverse. In your tiny brains it is correct to say, "who cares if the witnesses lied and the coroner is not an MD? Bottom line: this confirms that that fellow is guilty, which we already knew. And even if false is still good information if it confirms correct conclusions."

Truthers, tiny brains, this is why many Truthers will never reach the like minds that think so negative against the movement in the first place. Some of you enjoy lumping everyone in one barrel, and this was a fine demonstration that was presented.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

You made a statement including this gem.....

I pointed out how wrong that statement really is....

and you respond with this....

If you base your opinions on movies then you are the one who needs to do some 'real work'...

Are there two of you sharing that account, ANOK (or should I say ANOKS)? Because your thinking isn't too consistent from one post to the next.

Oh wait, I get it! In your first post you were referring to the book version, so it's not truly a contradiction, right?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Truthers, tiny brains, this is why many Truthers will never reach the like minds that think so negative against the movement in the first place. Some of you enjoy lumping everyone in one barrel, and this was a fine demonstration that was presented.

Look, Unimpressme, I don't think you understand. Truthers have been climbing into the same barrels of confirmation bias and logical fallacy since forever.

Don't blame us when your brethren step in "it" without provocation. I'm just pointing out what's on your shoes.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Look, Unimpressme, I don't think you understand. Truthers have been climbing into the same barrels of confirmation bias and logical fallacy since forever.

Don't blame us when your brethren step in "it" without provocation. I'm just pointing out what's on your shoes.

Insulting me does not help your credibility.

I agree that a few Truthers are wrong at times, however let’s not confuse Truthers such as eyewitness such as NYC Police, NYC Firemen, First responders, scientist, scholars, Professors, architectures, and Engineers who are very credible and have spoken out against the OS lies. Now if you want to lump all of them in the same barrel, “of confirmation bias and logical fallacy since forever,” then I will have to assume you are just Trolling.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Theres no reason to get all defensive here. I merely pointed out some logical fallacies. That doesn't make you a bad person.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Insulting me does not help your credibility.

Of course you'd never resort to insulting anyone!:

I said I can make the claim; however it doesn’t mean it is true, I was being sarcastic. You just demonstrated that you do not comprehend what you read.

Nuff said!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I see Fixer, calling people antisemite is your cure all answer to each and every problem. Does it work on the IRS too?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

I see Fixer, calling people antisemite is your cure all answer to each and every problem. Does it work on the IRS too?

Well, Cassie, I wouldn't know. I'm not the one with the bizarre obsession with Jews. but I guess that doesn't technically make you an anti-semite. It could just be some huge coincidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join