It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of a conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It's not up to me to explain how or why 911 was done all I have to do is prove that you were lied to and deceived by a group of people that my friends is a conspiracy.

I’m not going to speculate were the people or planes went all I am going to do is show you that you have been lied to.

The Pentagon

I have looked at a lot of photo’s and footage of this and can find no evidence that a Boeing 737 flew into this building. the photo’s taken straight after the explosion showing only a small hole that could not have allowed a plane of that size to enter. there is no evidence of luggage, landing gear engines or fuselage the 911 commission reports explanation for this is that the jet fuel burnt so hot that the plane vapourized, think about that explanation never in the history of flight has a plane ever vapourized check google images for picture of plane crashes to see for yourself the carnage it causes, you see luggage, engines, wings, tail sections, wheels very strange that none of this was found at the pentagon. Another point to remember here is that the engines are made of titanium steel  and jet fuel is nothing more then refined kerosene. does a kerosene heater melt and evaporate no because the kerosene cannot burn hot enough to melt the steel let along cause titanium to evaporate. also what I find very strange about this explanation is that they were still able to identify all souls lost onboard, come on people wake up how is it the plane can disappear from the heat yet all bodies were accounted for.

Building 7

Most of you not familiar with the 911 conspiracy will not know about the 3rd building that collapsed like a controlled demolition that day. it is building 7. This building contained the secret service, central Intelligence agency as well as New York Cities office of emergency management, there were many more government agency’s in this building (click here for complete list of tenants).  At 5:20:33 p.m this building collapsed into its own foot print in less then 30 seconds. (click here to watch the collapse) Note the penthouse on the top floor and watch how it falls in on itself before the rest of the building follows. this is good evidence of a controlled demolition. taking the central supports of a building first is the only way to get it to implode.

there are many questions that need answering about the collapse of this building. never in the history of man has a steel structured high rise building ever collapsed due to fire, building 7 was not hit by a plane it had very little structural damage and only a few small pockets of fire. Yet Emergency service personal were given information that this building was going to fall (click link to show for knolage of coming collapse). 

Not only were the fire fighters and police warned but some news media outlets televised that the building had collapsed 40 to 50 min before it had actual happened (click this link) to see the English reporter stating that the building had collapsedwhile over her right shoulder you can see it still standing. the more I investigate 911 the more I can see that it was scripted and pre planed but like all good plans mistakes were still made. 

Share and Enjoy:

Tweet This Post

Edit

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I don't know about WTC 7, but there WERE many airplane parts found at the pentagon. The plane did not "vaporize," and the hole in the building was 13 feet across, about the diameter of a jetliner fuselage. The wings probably didn't make a hole due to the greater surface area that contacted the building.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infrasilent
I don't know about WTC 7, but there WERE many airplane parts found at the pentagon. The plane did not "vaporize," and the hole in the building was 13 feet across, about the diameter of a jetliner fuselage. The wings probably didn't make a hole due to the greater surface area that contacted the building.

Have you seen the photos and news footage just after the explosion ?
The hole was not big enough to drive the fire truck that was there in the footage let alone a plane.
go to this web page conspiracyfactorfiction.com...
Look at the photo in the top left corner it is a still shot of the hole just after the explosion before the roof section collapsed.
how does a plane go in there ?
As for the parts they found there was one fan blade witch has been proven not to come from that type of plane i can go on and and go to that web page and see for yourself

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffer44

AA77 didn't evaporate:

That is the diffuser on the compressor on one of the RB211 engines fitted to N644AA.

And here is a video from inside the Pentagon showing a piece of airplane debris, complete with what appears to be a parts number.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
lol is that all you have ?
It was supposed to be a 737
2 titanium Roles Royce jet engines
At least 120 suitcases
huge landing gear and there wheels
bodies
I have no idea of how many tones of aluminum
the first poto you show has been checked by a ex Roles Royce engineer and doesn't even come from a 737
of all the footage I have seen the biggest thing I saw to come out the pentagon was a large wooden crate covered in a blue tarp and was carried out to a waiting truck by eight men.
Why have they only released 3 frames of video at the pentagon ?
the most important building in all America god knows how many security cameras got footage of what ever went through that wall.
We know for certain that they have more footage because cctv footage was removed from a service station and motel close by within an hour of the impact.
I'm not saying who or why this was done. All I'm trying to do is show you the facts don't add up.
If you or I was taken to court by a insurance company over this claim and we used the MSM story we would not win the case.
Why shouldn't the rich and elite have to obey the same laws.
think about it have you ever made an insurance claim on a house fire ?
Thats another point why hasn't insurance premiums for high rise buildings sky rocked when so were told fire can now cause a complete collapse

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Uh, no, it was a 757 that crashed into the Pentagon. If you can't at least get something this basic right, I don't see this discussion going very far.

And no, that isn't all I've got. There's just no reason to look it all up until I've established whether doing so is actually worth my time. And so far, it's not.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I honestly would be very thank full if you took the time to send me links that show at least some of the items I mentioned earlier and i will take the time to view it.
All I want is the truth I have listened to many different crazy threoys on what happened that day 90% of it is crazy and doesn't add up with the evidence including the MSM.
If you can show me the things I posted earlier it will be one question out of my investigation.
do me one favor though don't go giving me a hard time because I got one small fact wrong when it doesn't have anything to do with solving to question it was a big F#$%^&n plane
what relevance it had to do with no real hard evidence of a plane crashing there I have no idea

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

There are several photos from a variety of sources available at rense.com...

The text related to it seems correct, but I can't guarantee it's 100% spot on.

There are also further photos on www.vaed.uscourts.gov... (search for "Photograph of the Pentagon", viewer discretion is adviced in some cases).

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Regarding the pentagon... search is your friend! This is a great post regarding that issue:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I leave the rest to others who have been around longer (if they care to bother with it. Seriously - go search a bit. Post when you have a specific point to refute, that hasn't already been covered!).

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Parts from the wings, parts from the fuselage, parts from the tail, parts from the engines, parts from the landing gear, parts from the flaps and parts from the baggage containers.

Interviews with witnesses done buy Truther Jeff Hill, they saw a plane hit the Pentagon.

edit on 4-6-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaffer44
At least 120 suitcases
bodies
the first poto you show has been checked by a ex Roles Royce engineer and doesn't even come from a 737
of all the footage I have seen the biggest thing I saw to come out the pentagon was a large wooden crate covered in a blue tarp and was carried out to a waiting truck by eight men.
the most important building in all America god knows how many security cameras got footage of what ever went through that wall.
We know for certain that they have more footage because cctv footage was removed from a service station and motel close by within an hour of the impact.
I'm not saying who or why this was done. All I'm trying to do is show you the facts don't add up.
If you or I was taken to court by a insurance company over this claim and we used the MSM story we would not win the case.
Thats another point why hasn't insurance premiums for high rise buildings sky rocked when so were told fire can now cause a complete collapse

All you are trying to do is show the facts that dont add up.

One problem, you are a bit lean on facts. Rolls Royce RB-211 engines are not completely made of titanium...steel, aluminum, ceramics, and yes, some titanium. And NONE of those items are impervious to damage/destruction. Jet engines are actually rather easy to destroy. Google the video of the EA-6B that sucked up a flight deck crewman...his PLASTIC helmet caused that engine to destroy itself. Not to mention, you chose to use the words of a Rolls Royce engineer.....who has absolutely NO first hand experience or knowledge of the RB-211. Ask him about the Rolls engines that HIS plant makes...rather than the engines made on another continent.

The blue tarp.....you mean the blue TENT that was being carried.....check the pictures taken a couple days into the clean up, you will see literally DOZENS of them on the Pentagon lawn.

The most important building? Actually, the White House and the Capitol building rank above it. Unless you mean the most secure building and then there are DOZENS of more secure buildings in the DoD.

Footage from around the Pentagon? Taken, viewed and either returned or kept as evidence...such as the hotel and service station CCTV video, which by the way, was released to the public a few years ago.

Insurance premiums on high rises, have gone up a bit. However, none of the buildings that collapsed that day, collapsed from fire alone. They all had severe structural damage as well.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

At least 120 suitcases
bodies

All you are trying to do is show the facts that dont add up.

One problem, you are a bit lean on facts. Rolls Royce RB-211 engines are not completely made of titanium...steel, aluminum, ceramics, and yes, some titanium. And NONE of those items are impervious to damage/destruction. Jet engines are actually rather easy to destroy. Google the video of the EA-6B that sucked up a flight deck crewman...his PLASTIC helmet caused that engine to destroy itself. Not to mention, you chose to use the words of a Rolls Royce engineer.....who has absolutely NO first hand experience or knowledge of the RB-211. Ask him about the Rolls engines that HIS plant makes...rather than the engines made on another continent.

The blue tarp.....you mean the blue TENT that was being carried.....check the pictures taken a couple days into the clean up, you will see literally DOZENS of them on the Pentagon lawn.

The most important building? Actually, the White House and the Capitol building rank above it. Unless you mean the most secure building and then there are DOZENS of more secure buildings in the DoD.

Footage from around the Pentagon? Taken, viewed and either returned or kept as evidence...such as the hotel and service station CCTV video, which by the way, was released to the public a few years ago.

Insurance premiums on high rises, have gone up a bit. However, none of the buildings that collapsed that day, collapsed from fire alone. They all had severe structural damage as well.

Man...you crack me up.
I will admit that the OP does have some things wrong...but the further he investigates, those things will be cleared up.

But....I LOVE how you state that the engines werent COMPLETELY made of titanium and then imply that they could have disintegrated.

Yep..sure could have.....and then theres the picture clearly showing a book on a wooden stool that went completely unscathed.
Must have been some magic fire to eat titanium yet leave PAPER!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

But....I LOVE how you state that the engines werent COMPLETELY made of titanium and then imply that they could have disintegrated

Im guessing that you either did not think the above completely through. Either that or you suffered a massive fail in reading comprehension.

RB-211 engines are NOT completely made of titanium (you got that part right). But no, I didnt imply that they "disintegrated". I said that jet engines are relatively easy to destroy and that a plastic helmet destroyed a jet engine on an EA-6B. Nowhere did I say the engine "disintegrated", I said it destroyed itself. Disintegration means that only dust/ashes/residue was left. In the case of both the engines on Flight 77 and the EA-6B, this is not the case, all three of those jet engines left plenty of wreckage. Try to pay better attention.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

have looked at a lot of photo’s and footage of this and can find no evidence that a Boeing 737 flew into this building. the photo’s taken straight after the explosion showing only a small hole that could not have allowed a plane of that size to enter.

What "small" hole are you talking about ?

There were several holes knocked in the Pentagon by the aircraft impact

Hole #1

about 16 ft in size - at level of second floor . Created by fuselage of B757 (which is same size)

Hole #2

Almost 90 ft - ground floor level. Created by the most substantail section of wings from B757.

sites.google.com...

Wider angle shot of impact hole

/q67lv

Hole #3

Exit hole punched into C ring wall by heavy pieces of debris including landing gear

sites.google.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

It's not up to me to explain how or why 911 was done all I have to do is prove that you were lied to and deceived by a group of people that my friends is a conspiracy.

I really just don't understand why people are really taking this exceptionaly stupid, "no plane hit the Pentagon" foolishness seriously. Not only were there piles of wreckage lying all over the place, they found the black box showing that it was in fact flight 77. Plus, the Pentagon was in the middle of an industrial park and in between TWO busy highways, so hordes of eyewitnesses from a guy packing to move to an immigrant from El Salvador tending the lawns specifically saw that it was a passenger jet that hit the Pentagon. Not a cruise missile, not a UAW, not a UFO, a passenger jet.

The only way anyone can believe this "no planes" story is to make up absurd claims of manufactured evidence, planted remains, and thousands of secret disinformation agents planted everywhere. The conspirators (be it the gov't, MOSSAD, secret cults of Satan worshipping numerologists, or whatever) have invested so much resources and conspiracies within secret plots within coverups to promote this absurdly convoluted scheme that it would be a heck of a lot easier to just fly a plane into the Pentagon.

Besides, this whole story was invented by some conspiracy monger in France (forgot his name) to sell a bunch of books. Can you conspiracy people at least "buy American" and get suckered by a conspiracy manufactured in the USA?
edit on 5-6-2011 by GoodOlDave because: Corrected misspellings to placate the grammar Nazis

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The focus should be on Flight 93 and not this no plane theory garbage.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

UA Flight 93 crashed in Somerset county, P A, with no survivors, at 10:02 am, Tuesday, September 11, 2001.

End of story.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Parts from the wings, parts from the fuselage, parts from the tail, parts from the engines, parts from the landing gear, parts from the flaps and parts from the baggage containers.

Interviews with witnesses done buy Truther Jeff Hill, they saw a plane hit the Pentagon.

edit on 4-6-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

What's funny about this post is that all of the pictures are of the same parts! We've all been through this a million times, but I've never seen anyone montage the so-called "evidence" together in such a repetitious manner.

There was debris at the Pentagon, but there was no definitive "757 passenger jet", if there was then there would be no question. The simple fact that not one picture or video has clearly shown identifiable pieces of such a plane in amounts large enough not to be planted by 1-2 people in an area known to have dozens of working cameras is why there is such mystery. Some people did see a 757, others a smaller plane, most others just an explosion, and even a small fraction of those who didn't see a plane at all. Here is something that most new to the subject don't know, almost all of them saw 2 planes!!

The WTC towers in New York were obviously demolished by something other than a plane, there is a ton of video evidence and eyewitnesses to support this and obviously a plane never even hit WTC 7. The subsequent cover-up by the gov't and media of the actual events has been despicable and unsuccessful. Fact is most people on Earth who with basic common sense who have looked into 9/11 for longer than a news story on Fox or thier boss's opinion KNOW that the OS is BS...and yes that is a fact.

Flight 93 was exploded in air, that seems pretty damn obvious. The crater the OS claims the plane created was present 7 years earlier on photographs and the "buried plane" was never recovered. However, a crap-load of debris was spread across miles of forest and multiple witnesses claiming to see no bodies whatsoever (including the on-scene coroner) indicate that the OS again smells like BS.

There are a million different ways to skin this cat. Now that roughly 10 years has passed and the gov't continues to tow the same line that has been exposed as a outright impossibility speaks volumes. The fact that none of the parties supposedly behind 9/11 have ever stood trial in America, when they could have, proves in the minds of most people that the gov't doesn't want to risk the chance of exposing itself with actual evidence. That, is undeniable even if I can't prove it.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Well maybe for you its the end of the story. And thats probably best. For some us who know that the things was shot down it'll never be the "end of story" pal.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

It was not shot down. It crashed intact.

N951UA FDR Read Out.

[/of story] pal !

edit on 8-6-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join